Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pooky
Aug 29, 2004

I post fox news so u don't have to 💋
https://twitter.com/GeorgePapa19/status/1423743803953909771

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

stu pid FUCK asshole shit gizzard

cumshitter posted:

i have a couple of the meg mogg and owl books and one of my favorites is the one where werewolf jones does a bunch of tramadol before getting on a plane and then takes his kids on as carryon luggage in garbage bags

then when he gets stopped by TSA his pants fall down, revealing a giant erection, and he falls asleep on the ground and then a spider crawls out o fhis rear end in a top hat over 9 panels

wat

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

choosing the place that will not exist in a few decades is the correct choice

resistentialism
Aug 13, 2007

wow that's grim

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

uh how about neither mr george cause america loving sucks and i hope it loving burns in hell and me along with it :d2a:

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Now that I think about it you'd fit in almost perfectly into the Meg Mogg universe.

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

george pissadumpoulous

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Sure there is covid and continual sea rise happening, but I'll have an extra few hundos each year to buy Taco Bell with. Florida it is!

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

THE DEMS CHOOSE DEATH!!!

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

piss

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
one more day till Friday

TGIThursday, i guess

drowningidiot
Sep 27, 2014

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Actually in America we have many choices. Many choices wheb it comes to daily life in America. I could wake up and great the morning with a delightful “good morning” or I can just “kick it” and lay in bed and relax. I can choose what I want for breakfast, what pet to pet first, what my morning routine will be for that day. I can go grocery shopping and shop for various fruits, cereals, meats, and soups. I don’t have to choose between two states. I can choose one day to act like California one day and the next I can choose to act like Florida. Some days I might actually want to choose and act like Wisconsin, Maine, or Hawaii. I am not bound by two states. I am a free man who can go beyond simple choices

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

what the gently caress

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

When you think about dying from COVID or dying from homelessness and COVID, Florida seems the better option

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

a.lo posted:

Actually in America we have many choices. Many choices wheb it comes to daily life in America. I could wake up and great the morning with a delightful “good morning” or I can just “kick it” and lay in bed and relax. I can choose what I want for breakfast, what pet to pet first, what my morning routine will be for that day. I can go grocery shopping and shop for various fruits, cereals, meats, and soups. I don’t have to choose between two states. I can choose one day to act like California one day and the next I can choose to act like Florida. Some days I might actually want to choose and act like Wisconsin, Maine, or Hawaii. I am not bound by two states. I am a free man who can go beyond simple choices

I think you meant greet but same yeah.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

do you choose death by fire or water?

Prof. Lurker
Mar 10, 2015

I've got the fire of human liberty!

I'm setting fires everywhere!

And humans are turning on everywhere!
https://twitter.com/chump_dick/status/1423452514012303361

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Rip Timbo. We are retiring Big Booty Truck

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.
The Funeral of Timbo Trumka

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

a.lo posted:

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

a.lo posted:

Rip Timbo. We are retiring Big Booty Truck

Her name is Judy

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
turns out you go to twitter jail for laughing at the idea of steven crowder dying so be careful out there

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

lung infections, just what we need in age of covid

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

your only two options: the state covered in fire or the state covered with covid (soon to be sea water)

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

A Bakers Cousin posted:

turns out you go to twitter jail for laughing at the idea of steven crowder dying so be careful out there

he died two weeks ago

https://twitter.com/bgates420/status/1420182450383343618

peace be upon him

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Florida reported nearly 23,000 new cases on Friday, a record number that exceeded even the worst of the pandemic over the winter.

Additionally, Florida broke its record for hospitalized patients for the fifth straight day.

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Bethamphetamine posted:

Florida reported nearly 23,000 new cases on Friday, a record number that exceeded even the worst of the pandemic over the winter.

Additionally, Florida broke its record for hospitalized patients for the fifth straight day.

they all just wanted to get into setting records like the athletes at the olympics

ascii genitals
Aug 19, 2000

Timbo — who racked up more than 200,000 followers and 2.5 million likes with his controversial Confederate comedy videos about #LivingSouthern — allegedly died doing what he loved most: Driving “doughnuts” in the front yard Saturday, when his prized pick-up truck — “Big Booty Judy” — flipped, ejected him and landed on top of his body.

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Timbo was crushed my Judy’s big booty

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

its a good comic about losers who get hosed up all the time

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

ascii genitals posted:

Timbo — who racked up more than 200,000 followers and 2.5 million likes with his controversial Confederate comedy videos about #LivingSouthern — allegedly died doing what he loved most: Driving “doughnuts” in the front yard Saturday, when his prized pick-up truck — “Big Booty Judy” — flipped, ejected him and landed on top of his body.

It's so poetic.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
timbo

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Bearjew posted:

what the gently caress

james okeefe is curley

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
big booty judy rudely shooting timbo to limbo

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Squashed to death by big booty. What a way to go

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002

holy lmao

https://twitter.com/GothWeatherNews/status/1423745576303222796

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

ascii genitals posted:

Daily Mail reported that the donuts were driven in his best friend's front yard. It's called "The Florida 'Good Morning'"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

and Timbo has run himself over! What a great twit!