Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Yeah duck falling apart mid-flight was my thought too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

History Comes Inside! posted:

Does that tramp stamp say Bret Michaels?

Getting tattoos of chuds' signatures is just her personal brand

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

It's hoagiefest

IUG
Jul 14, 2007

It's a duck flying away, but there's a negative space duck hunter taking aim at it. It took me a while to get it.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

DemonDarkhorse posted:

what am i looking at here? a duck?

Michigan

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

IUG posted:

It's a duck flying away, but there's a negative space duck hunter taking aim at it. It took me a while to get it.

It’s like that deer sticker where I can’t unsee the guy jerking off in the negative space

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

Where is the guy jerking off? I maybe see a butt plug attached to a small deer head but ???

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

HungryMedusa posted:

Where is the guy jerking off? I maybe see a butt plug attached to a small deer head but ???

My guess is that OP doesn't actually mean "negative space", because I can kinda see it if you ignore the antlers, the deer's ear is the dude's head, the deer's nose is his elbow, and the horizontal line is the dude's forearm ending at his crotch.

DemonDarkhorse
Nov 5, 2011

It's probably not tobacco. You just need to start wiping front-to-back from now on.

IUG posted:

i see it now. more obvious in the timg

WeaponX
Jul 28, 2008

rydiafan posted:

My guess is that OP doesn't actually mean "negative space", because I can kinda see it if you ignore the antlers, the deer's ear is the dude's head, the deer's nose is his elbow, and the horizontal line is the dude's forearm ending at his crotch.

Semantics but yes that’s what I’m getting at. I guess it’s more of like a sarcastic jerk-off hand gesture

HungryMedusa
Apr 28, 2003

rydiafan posted:

Ooooh, I get it now. LOL. I didn't think I would ever see it, but I do now see a guy jerking off in a very 90s wingding way.

For penance have a random tattoo I saved:

HungryMedusa has a new favorite as of 01:13 on Aug 7, 2021

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

WeaponX posted:

It’s like that deer sticker where I can’t unsee the guy jerking off in the negative space

To me it always looks like a guy tilting his head away from his right ear, which is extremely on fire. I guess I'm just more wholesome. :kiddo:

tribbledirigible
Jul 27, 2004
I finally beat the internet. The end boss was hard.

WeaponX posted:

I see these all the time in Central/South NJ. And I can never not see the mother-of-all butt plug mounts in the interior whitespace.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

tribbledirigible posted:

I see these all the time in Central/South NJ. And I can never not see the mother-of-all butt plug mounts in the interior whitespace.

Interesting. Tell me about your mother. :pipe:

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Isn't that the Browning logo?

I see it a lot as a decal on the back of pickup trucks. It's not quite the same as a Punisher skull but it's a good indicator the driver is a bellend.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Mister Speaker posted:

Isn't that the Browning logo?

I see it a lot as a decal on the back of pickup trucks. It's not quite the same as a Punisher skull but it's a good indicator the driver is a bellend.

It really means the owner strongly identifies as a hunter and is probably a gun humping bellend, OP

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

tribbledirigible posted:

it looks to me like an arm bent at the elbow with the fist in a stabbing position with the butt plug coming out the bottom of the fist.

theironjef
Aug 11, 2009

The archmage of unexpected stinks.

The Bloop posted:

It really means the owner strongly identifies as a hunter and is probably a gun humping bellend, OP

Browning is a gun manufacturer so that wouldn't be especially unexpected.

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

It’s clearly a pregnant lady with her hands on her lower back and her head bent forward while on fire

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

a fatguy baldspot posted:

It’s clearly a pregnant lady with her hands on her lower back and her head bent forward while on fire

mystery solved. everybody can sleep safely now as we have unraveled the mysteries of the browning code.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

theironjef posted:

Browning is a gun manufacturer so that wouldn't be especially unexpected.

well yeah but I'm willing to bet a lot of people with them on their truck may not even know that

It's just a performative ruralness in-group identifier fetish

People have poo poo like this on their car and at least some are just IT'S "COUNTRY" about it:

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

The Bloop posted:

well yeah but I'm willing to bet a lot of people with them on their truck may not even know that

People have poo poo like this on their car and at least some are just IT'S "COUNTRY" about it:

I knew a guy from Brooklyn who was a professional (union) elevator repairman and worked in and around NYC who was a huge chud and loved to join "RURAL COWBOY YEE YEE COUNTRY BOY" groups on Facebook

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

I like how the doe has a little bow, as if otherwise people would assume the buck is a gay pedophile or a trans deer looking in a mirror.

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Male deer grow antlers, female deer grow bows, it's basic biology.

Nostradingus
Jul 13, 2009

The Bloop posted:

I still have the beer coozie with this printed on it from my redneck cousin's wedding. The groomsmen wore camo tuxes and the bridesmaids wore high visibility orange dresses.

I don't talk to them often.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Do people who get tattoos like this ever regret it later in life?

I'm not at all against tattoos - my grandfather had a bunch of them from his Navy days. But poo poo like this reeks of being 20 and doing some dumb poo poo that'll quickly get old by the time you hit 30

CordlessPen
Jan 8, 2004

I told you so...
I'm fairly confident that the person with this particular tattoo won't grow up anytime soon.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

low key sex master posted:

Do people who get tattoos like this ever regret it later in life?

I'm not at all against tattoos - my grandfather had a bunch of them from his Navy days. But poo poo like this reeks of being 20 and doing some dumb poo poo that'll quickly get old by the time you hit 30

I feel like people who get sex tattoos are usually very problematic and sexually aggressive people and the tattoo is more like a threat than anything.

knuthgrush
Jun 25, 2008

Be brave; clench fists.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

LifeSunDeath posted:

I feel like people who get sex tattoos are usually very problematic and sexually aggressive people and the tattoo is more like a threat than anything.

this is also my experience

Johnny Truant
Jul 22, 2008

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSW30rZnIRa/?utm_medium=copy_link

O...kay...?

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Blue Footed Booby posted:

I like how the doe has a little bow, as if otherwise people would assume the buck is a gay pedophile or a trans deer looking in a mirror.

the deer might still be a regular pedophile, we just don't know.

edit: of course

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

DorkusMalorkus posted:

Now I understand the jerking off!

a fatguy baldspot
Aug 29, 2018

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Finally, some good CanCon :canada:

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

DorkusMalorkus posted:

From the thumbnail I thought it was a hosed up spider-man

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Coku lmao

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

DorkusMalorkus posted:

Being legit from the styx, I hate perfomative rednecks. How many of those pricks never set foot in a farm or hauled anything more than a couch in their pristine F-150s?

They can go to hell. I didn't see bunches of traitor rags until I moved out from the country into a town known for being an industrial center and not much else. It existed, but not in the droves that those rear end in a top hat cover poo poo with.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

DicktheCat posted:

Being legit from the styx, I hate perfomative rednecks.

If it’s any consolation, lawman will put an end to their runnin’.