Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Hughmoris posted:

Which bosa is the weeb?

Joey. Nick is the one who's dating the racist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Chucktesla posted:

Gassers and pushups for bosa and the entire offensive line for letting that happen

joe judge is tergid

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I'll admit it. I miss the 4th preseason game.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
I apologize for not being well versed in the Bosa lore.

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Is the third preseason game still the one where the starters play most of the first half or is that now the second game

Acebuckeye13
Nov 2, 2010

Against All Tyrants

Ultra Carp

mcmagic posted:

I'll admit it. I miss the 4th preseason game.

mods?????

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Chucktesla posted:

Is the third preseason game still the one where the starters play most of the first half or is that now the second game

i hope not because the second preseason game is bears vs. bills and i want as much Mitch vs. Fields as possible.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

The 4th preseason game was cool for.roster nerds like us who follow every move.

I don't mind that its gone but do mind that there is now an extra regular season game. The 16 game 6 team playoff was perfect.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

How can be PFF be so bad at what they do?

https://twitter.com/PFF/status/1424141155382571012

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Kalli posted:

How can be PFF be so bad at what they do?

https://twitter.com/PFF/status/1424141155382571012

were they the ones beating the 'actually aaron donald is bad' drum for whatever loving reason?

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

what compels people to do this poo poo. some desperate drive to be the first person who's thought something unique all on their own? the first to discover some poo poo? looking through aaron donald advanced stats like they're looking at the rosetta stone and pounding one off when they see one that makes him look slightly below average/

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Ryan Tannehill

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
They were not someone who said Donald was bad. Pretty sure they have him as literally the best player in the league.

And that is some weird projection about that tweet.

It's just saying the online dude had a good rep against Aaron Donald

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
It’s not a good rep if you get driven right back into your QB lol

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

DariusLikewise posted:

It’s not a good rep if you get driven right back into your QB lol

If you're solo blocking him like in that your QB can hopefully sidestep away from where he's being led and get the ball off.

You aren't just going to like completely stonewall Donald like that.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
There are now two weeks between the last preseason game and the start of the regular season so teams might actually care about it now.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man

Dexo posted:

Ya I did thanks for noticing

Hamhandler
Aug 9, 2008

[I want to] shit in your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your fucking mouth. [I'm going to] slap your real mother across the face [laughter]. Fuck you, you're still a rookie. I'll kill you.
https://twitter.com/RedditCFB/status/1424198930259234818

I don't know who those two guys were pictured after the cut but I refuse to believe it wasn't those two.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Dexo posted:

If you're solo blocking him like in that your QB can hopefully sidestep away from where he's being led and get the ball off.

You aren't just going to like completely stonewall Donald like that.

Yeah in some cases if the player is bull rushing really hard you can just shunt him off to the side instead of spending a ton of extra energy trying to freeze him in place.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

PFF owes their entire former prominence to aaron donald and maybe a litttle bit to jj watt who donald smashed all the made up PFF numbers for and got everyone hollering about PFF for the first time

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

Raku posted:

Madden had so many beautiful, totally horseshit wins too

Goddamn fumblerooski

*Holy Roller

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Dexo posted:

They were not someone who said Donald was bad. Pretty sure they have him as literally the best player in the league.

And that is some weird projection about that tweet.

i don't think its a weird projection about whoever was saying poo poo on the dude. if it wasn't PFF then fine. the weirdo that did do it, is a weirdo, and it's not like he's the only attention seeking hot take weirdo.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

The worst thing about the holy roller was getting the fumblerooski (where you just place the ball on the ground for a second) rules lawyered out of the game.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

you can still do it in the nfl if you pretend the ball came out of your butt hole for some reason and you're laying it down right behind you, letting everyone know

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Cavauro posted:

you can still do it in the nfl if you pretend the ball came out of your butt hole for some reason, letting everyone know that you're doing a fumblepoopski

fumblepoopski was right there

kiimo fucked around with this message at 07:53 on Aug 8, 2021

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

listen. i didn't want to say the word at all. i changed the post to be more coherent and explanatory within a few seconds. edit your quote to represent the history of where we are now. where we all diverged from and that no longer exists even as 'the past'

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
bring back the wishbone

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Asproigerosis posted:

bring back the wishbone

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Cavauro posted:

fumblepoopski

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

My bad.

And also its not his fault they rules lawyered it away, it's so loving crazy to even try they should never have done that

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

You've been down too long in the midnight sea
Oh what's becoming of me

Wait

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1424343613530644484?s=20

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

That's a lot of money

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
Now do Bates.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/1424361544671014916?s=20

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster

Cavauro posted:

you can still do it in the nfl if you pretend the ball came out of your butt hole for some reason, letting everyone know that you're doing a fumblepoopski
the competition committee really needs to do something about all these unfair advantages for lamar jackson

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1424362786969227266?s=19

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Wait I thought the last CBA made holdout fines stick no matter what?

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

lol I think we're going to end up in the exact same position with him next offseason because this isn't much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Wait I thought the last CBA made holdout fines stick no matter what?

If not you could just add the cost of the fines into the restructure I'd imagine?