Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Pharmaskittle posted:

yeah or indian-style

I still wonder sometimes about whether that was American Indians or Indian Indians. They had yoga in India, but I assumed the name was from the former when I was young.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Groovelord Neato posted:

It was pretty obvious whenever Scavino wrote a tweet for Trump.

Getting his really weird capitalization wrong was a dead giveaway

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Gay Rat Wedding posted:

Getting his really weird capitalization wrong was a dead giveaway

It was surprising he never figured it out because at least a half dozen posters in the trump lol thread had it down pat.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Groovelord Neato posted:

It was surprising he never figured it out because at least a half dozen posters in the trump lol thread had it down pat.

The posters spent way more time studying the subject than Scavino did.

Dr Christmas
Apr 24, 2010

Berninating the one percent,
Berninating the Wall St.
Berninating all the people
In their high rise penthouses!
🔥😱🔥🔫👴🏻
You use “cross-cross applesauce” to evoke childishness, and that’s the kind of image Felix was trying to paint of Crowder at that moment.

I’ll allow it.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Lol both of the no evil people are in their 40s.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Dr Christmas posted:

You use “cross-cross applesauce” to evoke childishness, and that’s the kind of image Felix was trying to paint of Crowder at that moment.

I’ll allow it.

yea you say it to specifically be clear 'he wasn't just chilling on the floor, legs crossed, but rather this grown human being looked like a loving toddler'.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
"Call it Comrade Cluck," I say, hours after firing my entire staff and giving them a job fair flyer as compensation

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

What the gently caress is that neckbeard?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
yea I've never seen such a meticulously groomed neckbeard before, almost impressive!

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

FlamingLiberal posted:

What the gently caress is that neckbeard?

it looks like he shaved it to stop it from flowing seamlessly into his chesthair

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Lol I was wondering why no evil foods sounded so familiar. They did something similar a year ago, and the trillbillies interviewed the author of this piece about a year ago.

https://theappeal.org/vegan-meat-company-firings/

Mr. Grinch
Jul 2, 2007

They say that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day.
wait you mean to tell me the neapolitan haired vote face chick and trimmed neckbeard sidekick are just performatively grifting libs? shocked pikachu

Law Cheetah
Mar 3, 2012
comrade cuck

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Quitting meat for ethical, environmental, and health reasons, switching to highly processed industrialized food product, I guess.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

The gently caress is that beard

fomo sacer
Feb 14, 2007

carefully arranging copies of "ishmael" and "the sexual politics of meat" on my coffee table before curling up on the couch with a back issue of the harvard business review

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Pocket Casts suggesting that I might be interested in the Bari Weiss podcast :bang:

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

a new study bible! posted:

Pocket Casts suggesting that I might be interested in the Bari Weiss podcast :bang:

owned

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Well are you?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

well how is it

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

ive decided to slam my dick in a door instead

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

https://twitter.com/felixfromchapo/status/1424402538024026113?s=20

help felix

Slanderer
May 6, 2007
who is that

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
that's Felix

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018
Women are wonderful animals, they should be making music and writing novels about having a complex relationship with your mother.

From chapo

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Gripweed posted:

From chapo

Also from the "Time for My Stories" podcast.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
that is Ibragim Todashev (Ибрагим Тодашев; 22 September 1985 – 22 May 2013) , a Chechen former mixed martial artist, former amateur boxer and friend of Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev who was killed by a federal agent under mysterious circumstances during an FBI interview. fake account.

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.
They accidentally uploaded the teaser clip from last year when Nadler poo poo himself and waddled off stage.

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

Jabronie posted:

They accidentally uploaded the teaser clip from last year when Nadler poo poo himself and waddled off stage.

For a few seconds I thought Nadler may have shat his self again

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I finally watched the short Sarah Squirm was promoting when she was on Chapo and found it deeply unfunny.

Mr. Grinch
Jul 2, 2007

They say that the Grinch's small heart grew three sizes that day.
I love the idea of Means TV but I find all their content to be extremely cringe or disgusting

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
It’s like someone trying to make anti comedy without really grasping normal comedy.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Mr. Grinch posted:

I love the idea of Means TV but I find all their content to be extremely cringe or disgusting

some of the documentaries are great, but yeah

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
Holy poo poo I'm glad I never paid much attention to the "cuomosexuals". :barf:

Fun episode, though. Nice to be able to just say "this stuff is stupid" instead of we're all doomed and miserable.

The Kingfish
Oct 21, 2015

So the microwave effect is happening to diplomats in Russia, China, Iran, and Cuba? Most obvious answer is that this is a side effect of some bullshit we are using.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Only a bit into the episode but the talk of the Obungler made me remember how he got the NBA players to end their strike for nothing and also cleared the field for Joe. What a cool guy.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Yeah I mean I hate the Clintons and the Bushes and the Trumps because of what they did and continue to do, but it was literally the Obama admin that taught me that electoralism is a farce, I had been brainwashed by progressive messaging, and that actually changing the world was not on anyone’s agenda… I guess you could say I was Bla-*touches earpiece while offstage PA frantically wave their arms at me* I am being informed that this is not actually what Black-Pilled means, but I think you get the idea

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
Obama beat McCain by a massive landslide and the Dems had control of both houses. He had a mandate to enact sweeping changes both domestically and internationally and he did jack poo poo. He's one of the worst presidents ever in terms of wasted potential and lost opportunities. He's like Lincoln but if Lincoln had surrendered to the Confederacy after Bull Run or if FDR just continued with Hoover's policies after 1932.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
We could say the same thing about Obama's party that they said about Cruz's vacation, that maybe he could "suffer" in solidarity with his people instead of enjoying ancien regime levels of opulence while people die. But I lost faith in Obama a long time ago, so at this point, contemplating all the little details of his failures makes me feel like one of those old TCOT guys calling him Barfsack Ocrumbo