Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Feline Mind Meld posted:

it's ok i think you got it right

steel reserve was my go to "i'm having a loving horrilbe night and i need to get to drunk asap" and i'm legit sad it's not gonna be the same. it tastes like poo poo but if it's not 10% abv or w/e it's just not the same

That makes sense. Yeah, it's weird.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feline Mind Meld

I'm pretty creeped out

Escape From Noise posted:

That makes sense. Yeah, it's weird.

how do you pour one out for the homie when the homie is usually the one you pour out tho

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me
I actually really like that watermelon flavored steel reserve lol

Sarah Cenia

Laying in the forest, by the water
Underneath these ferns
You'll never find me

I found this pic of when I was unemployed and I used to get f u c k e d up and play doom metal riffs like 10 years ago

I would shake up the steel reserve and let it lose all of the carbonation so it was chuggable like water

What a bad idea lol

Escape From Noise

Achtane posted:

I found this pic of when I was unemployed and I used to get f u c k e d up and play doom metal riffs like 10 years ago

I would shake up the steel reserve and let it lose all of the carbonation so it was chuggable like water

What a bad idea lol

I still remember when I used to stay over at a friend's house pretty often when he lived with his parents up near Osaka. His dad's advice was if you were really drunk and you'd be hungover tomorrow, to grab a couple of tall cans, crack them open, and leave them on the counter for the next morning so you could slug them really easy. I just remember thinking, "IfI ever get to that point I'll know I truly have a problem."

Escape From Noise

Rally round the family
With a cooler full of Bell's

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I take no pleasure in reporting this

https://twitter.com/MylesUdland/status/1425085291547738120

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Thanks I hate it

take the moon

by sebmojo

byob superstar vanisher made a thread where u can engage with the brand

also im not sure ive even had a mountain dew ever

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
The Claw is the Law and the Dew for the Crew :hai:

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Putting in my TC resignation, I cannot support this administration's introduction of Mtn Dew to the lineup. Do you think we're all named Kyle?!

Ass-penny

:suicide:

Mormon Nailer posted:

Putting in my TC resignation, I cannot support this administration's introduction of Mtn Dew to the lineup. Do you think we're all named Kyle?!

:same:

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

MN we should start our own Trashed Crew, with blackjack, and hookers. And NO HARD MOUNTAIN DEW.

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

rear end-penny posted:

MN we should start our own Trashed Crew, with blackjack, and hookers. And NO HARD MOUNTAIN DEW.

Hell yeah! Wait I'm not a hooker anymore. I do play a lot of blackjack though.

HELL YEAH WE CAN CALL IT THE FRIEND ZONE.

more falafel please

forums poster

please let's not splinter trashed crew

that said i'm #dewcrew all day

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Zil

Mormon Nailer posted:

My brother is actually named Kyle and he said he might try the hard dew. :negative:

Thanks to Dumb Sex-Parrot for the Christmas citrusy sig!

more falafel please posted:

just turn that impostor syndrome into "I'm Poster" syndrome

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

please let's not splinter trashed crew

that said i'm #dewcrew all day

We're staying in this thread but all of my posts are in the Friend Zone now buddy

#HardDewMoreLikeHardPoo

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Zil posted:

My brother is actually named Kyle and he said he might try the hard dew. :negative:

Kyle god dammit

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Legitimately thought my cousin Kyle's middle name was God Dammit until I was seven years old and understood context.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
:hmmyes: Trashed Crew
:hmmno: Trash Dew

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
I'm still waiting patiently 4 hard Yoo-hoo©

:negative:

Zil

Areola Grande posted:

I'm still waiting patiently 4 hard Yoo-hoo©

:negative:

There is Godiva chocolate alcohol if you are brave

https://www.godivaliqueurs.com/

more falafel please

forums poster

Mormon Nailer posted:

We're staying in this thread but all of my posts are in the Friend Zone now buddy

#HardDewMoreLikeHardPoo

i fully anticipate it to be awful but i'm gonna have to drink it anyway just like 4loko and white claw. a garbage can isn't a garbage can unless you put garbage in it

take the moon

by sebmojo
the hard arizonas was alright if a lil gross. i support making candy juice trashable usually

----------------

Ass-penny

Hmmmmm, it is garbage can and not garbage cannot, but even so I cannot abide this marketing tact. but given Mt. Dew's track record I suppose I should not be surprised, they love making terrible offshoots.

Hard Dew drinkers are uninvited from the BBQ. FRIEND ZONED

take the moon

by sebmojo
friend interzone

----------------

Heather Papps

hello friend

in the future when you walk into a frat house they immediately ask "bear bird or snake? gottem all on tap, brother"

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
All Dew Deniers are hereby exiled in shame. This space is for True Crew only

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

HEAR THE WORDS OF OUR LORD AND SAVORY, MIKE, OF LEMONADE, HARD:

KNOW YE THE DEW, YER IN THE STEW

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Narrator: One day the world would look back on the instigators of the Trashed Crew Civil War of 2021-23 as fools for the devastation they would unknowingly wrought, for the souls of all the Ones lost along the way

Feline Mind Meld

I'm pretty creeped out
i like alcohol :shobon:

Escape From Noise

I came here to post this. The future of carbonated alcoholic canned beverages is apparently just hard seltzer. It's the law of the claw all the way down.

I'm joining the Friend Zone Underground.

Areola Grande

big seltz will never best the mighty IPA

Areola Grande

maybe the real future of cold ones is hazy seltzer :stare:

Escape From Noise

Areola Grande posted:

maybe the real future of cold ones is hazy seltzer :stare:

This also exists. I've posted about Smooj and other smoothie seltzers before.

There are also several Ecto Cooler beers made by multiple breweries that are really popular, the biggest thing are smoothie sours with a bunch of fruit purees and marshmallows, and Goose Island's latest Bourbon County release includes a cola flavored version.

Everyone thought they liked craft beer, turns out they just really like alcoholic soda.

Feline Mind Meld

I'm pretty creeped out
plz no ipa is the only thing I can't drink

there are two old people dancing to country at the bar and while not my preferred genre it's extremely :3:

more falafel please

forums poster

I'm curious about the cola bcbs but I don't do whale hunting so I'll probably just randomly find a bottle of it at the liquor store/Italian sandwich shop for $24.99 in 3 years

Ass-penny

Feline Mind Meld posted:

i like alcohol :shobon:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Escape From Noise posted:

This also exists. I've posted about Smooj and other smoothie seltzers before.

There are also several Ecto Cooler beers made by multiple breweries that are really popular, the biggest thing are smoothie sours with a bunch of fruit purees and marshmallows, and Goose Island's latest Bourbon County release includes a cola flavored version.

Everyone thought they liked craft beer, turns out they just really like alcoholic soda.

Juice cleanse
Smoothie
Hard seltzer

WHAT EVEN ARE YOU, MAKE UP YOUR MIND, EXPENSIVE BOOZE CAN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

I'm curious about the cola bcbs but I don't do whale hunting so I'll probably just randomly find a bottle of it at the liquor store/Italian sandwich shop for $24.99 in 3 years

I had a soda with craft cola spices, it was okay. I couldn't drink a whole lot of it.