Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

Plinkey posted:

I was good today and ate a sub for lunch

whew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Can someone explain this Excel stuff to those of us who have actually had sex?

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

a peck of pickled peckers posted:

it's bad folks

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

gently caress SNEEP posted:

goon project to send plinkey to vegas to eat all of those

I guess that will work since they closed the Carnegie deli

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer
sex makes bad brain, many people are saying, i have had people coming up to me with tears in their eyes bleeding from a bad facelift saying i had sex and now my brain is bad, many such cases!

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

from Dominion's lawsuit: "Dr. Frank is 'a part-time math teacher who is currently visiting Colorado to push an eye-popping election fraud conspiracy at events across the state.' Dr. Frank has been put on a forced sabbatical by the school he previously taught at 'for an undetermined amount of time' and has since been removed from the school’s faculty website. Dr. Frank also admitted to the Ohio Secretary of State that 'he does not currently possess any evidence to prove his theories about irregularities in the 2020 election.'"

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

Plinkey posted:

in the stomach, the mighty stomach the colon cries toniiiiight

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

reignofevil posted:

Weren't those CPAP machines or was this a different time

Musk was giving out CPAP machines with no filtration so if you hooked up someone with COVID to them it would spew extra aerosolized lung juice everywhere

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Plinkey posted:

i like huge deli sandwiches and all but

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

DryGoods posted:

at some point you have to examine what went terribly wrong with your life where you're slacking off to MST3K a video about excel sheets and math equations

if i can slack off for hours on a tuesday, I'd say life is pretty good

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
How is the cyber symposium going? about to go in and nail this interview. got my best gray suit and an eye popping purple shirt on. hate showing up to poo poo dressed like agent 47

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

tacodaemon posted:

from Dominion's lawsuit: "Dr. Frank is 'a part-time math teacher who is currently visiting Colorado to push an eye-popping election fraud conspiracy at events across the state.' Dr. Frank has been put on a forced sabbatical by the school he previously taught at 'for an undetermined amount of time' and has since been removed from the school’s faculty website. Dr. Frank also admitted to the Ohio Secretary of State that 'he does not currently possess any evidence to prove his theories about irregularities in the 2020 election.'"

when you have good brain

Lysandus
Jun 21, 2010
Their 'data' is a video of some hex dumps.
https://home.frankspeech.com/video/click-here-view-2020-election-data

What a convenient way to make sure no one analyses it.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
now they're just telling mike how cool and smart he is

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
Grimey Drawer

Consummate Professional posted:

it's called good genes

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
who the gently caress put a meeting on my calendar during pillow time. I was very clear about this

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/SeamusHughes/status/1425156610113036289?s=19

PyPy
Sep 13, 2004

by vyelkin
excel…more like incel

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

DAMF its good branes

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

Luv Guv brought down by his own Cuomosexuality: Born into NY political dynasty and groomed for the top, how Andrew Cuomo stoked his Empire State-sized ego with Emmy and COVID books deal, before sex pest and nursing home scandals led to downfall

Tabloids having a blast with the resignation

Norton
Feb 18, 2006

reignofevil posted:

Weren't those CPAP machines or was this a different time

i think the cpap machine mixup was when elon musk donated medical equipment. too many debacles to keep track of to be sure though.

the tweet i found about the dumpster pallets of ventilators called them anesthesia ventilators and had a model number, but I don't know anything about medical equipment.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

reignofevil posted:

"I used to prosecute drug trafficking organizations. These look like vote trafficking organizations."

wait i thought he was a dr

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/1425161810412556297

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Norton posted:

i think the cpap machine mixup was when elon musk donated medical equipment. too many debacles to keep track of to be sure though.

the tweet i found about the dumpster pallets of ventilators called them anesthesia ventilators and had a model number, but I don't know anything about medical equipment.

its this

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2021/04/19/why-are-new-ventilators-being-trashed-in-a-miami-dade-landfill/

look at the replies for big brains

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Smoking crack gives you genius level software skills

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
bosses really like when you can do like 3 things in excel. they think you're a brain genius

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

The filing cites an analysis by Douglas Frank, who chairs the math and science department at a school in Cincinnati, that claims to have discovered that Michigan and other battleground states each used a unique key.

The filing defines the alleged "key" as a "sixth degree polynomial" that "unlocks the door and uncovers the ability to manipulate data and results."

Frank’s analysis was filed as an exhibit in the case, and he explains his findings in a YouTube video that has received over 26,000 views. Frank says his work shows that "elections are being decided at the state level."

How? "Ballots are being harvested at the precinct level, regulated at the county level, and determined at the state level," he claims.

In an interview with MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, who has peddled disinformation about the election, Frank says he found algorithms were used in every state he’s analyzed to regulate voter registrations and ballots and control the election.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Schmoe Cwead posted:

wait i thought he was a dr

Here is a handy guide

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

bosses really like when you can do like 3 things in excel. they think you're a brain genius
Making a pivot table is modern day wizardry

gregday
May 23, 2003

tacodaemon posted:

The filing cites an analysis by Douglas Frank, who chairs the math and science department at a school in Cincinnati, that claims to have discovered that Michigan and other battleground states each used a unique key.

The filing defines the alleged "key" as a "sixth degree polynomial" that "unlocks the door and uncovers the ability to manipulate data and results."

Frank’s analysis was filed as an exhibit in the case, and he explains his findings in a YouTube video that has received over 26,000 views. Frank says his work shows that "elections are being decided at the state level."

How? "Ballots are being harvested at the precinct level, regulated at the county level, and determined at the state level," he claims.

In an interview with MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, who has peddled disinformation about the election, Frank says he found algorithms were used in every state he’s analyzed to regulate voter registrations and ballots and control the election.

love to not know what any words mean

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

The “docu-movie” also features Ramsland claiming “[w]e developed huge, tons of absolute proof on this, but no court case was ever allowed, ever allowed it to be presented... But it does exist. It’s out there. It’s unbelievable. It’s massive.” Instead of displaying the “huge, tons
of absolute” “unbelievable” “massive” “proof” or referring to a website where the public and experts could scrutinize the “proof” for themselves, at this point, the film features animated graphics of green text moving quickly across a black screen and a stylized image of Earth from space, along with a claim from Ramsland that he had seen undisclosed “data that is supposedly representative.”234 As one Rolling Stone reporter told Lindell: an “unnamed hacker spoke in sentences that used English to make an indecipherable word salad.”235 Lindell replied: “Oh, those numbers were just b-roll.”236

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Maskers are the true terrorists

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

lindell once again claiming that our minds will be blown by what he's going to show us at 7pm central today

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Overpass dude is now comparing this symposium to the Rocky franchise.

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
I think one of my favorite election claims is that there were "so many" votes for trump that it "broke the algorithm" democrats were using to cheat. Which is dumb in just so many ways

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 356 days!

tacodaemon posted:

lindell once again claiming that our minds will be blown by what he's going to show us at 7pm central today

it's going to be his penis isn't it

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

tacodaemon posted:

this is what some of us who are watching the symposium were describing earlier

https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1425144135703568395

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pead
May 31, 2001
Nap Ghost
Dr. Frank no longer works at the gifted kids school he claims to, but this guy does:

Only registered members can see post attachments!