Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
"We're gonna get you to show your picture ID, then we'll give you a ballot we'll cast it and send it through we're gonna scan it, we've got a clerk.... Then we've got this guy in a hood."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009

Ah the kevin spacey gambit, lets see how it plays out for him

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

"how many clerks are inquisitive enough to pop open a machine and say this is a 4G wireless modem on my motherboard"

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

J.D. Vance, a Republican Senate candidate in Ohio and author of Hillbilly Elegy, said on Tuesday that he opposed efforts to hire more women truck drivers despite a shortage of truckers nationwide.

During an appearance on Fox & Friends, Vance objected to a provision in the bipartisan infrastructure bill that would create an advisory board to encourage women to join the trucking industry.

"There's a new government bureaucracy created in this infrastructure package that is basically targeted at the problem of too many men driving big rigs," Vance told Fox News. "This is an actual provision in the legislation."

"Why do we need to spend taxpayer money to try to get fewer men and more women into the big rig profession?" he complained. "It doesn't make any sense. The problem here is not that we don't need infrastructure. We do. The problem is they are spending money on the women. Trucking is a big boy job."

Women make up just 6.6% of truck drivers, although they are 20% less likely to have a traffic accident than men.

Toot Toot Big Boy Big Rigs

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

tacodaemon posted:

"how many clerks are inquisitive enough to pop open a machine and say this is a 4G wireless modem on my motherboard"

Admittedly not many

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

Toot Toot Big Boy Big Rigs

what a loving rear end in a top hat

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

"There's a Mdoem on my Motherboard" is the title of a Lifetime movie.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
"If this really was the most secure election in history, why not open the door and let us take a peek under the hood? If someone is making false accusations, you just let em talk right? You just let em talk."

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

*opening up a voting machine* THERE'S A SNAKE IN MY BOOT!

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
"If you guys wanna start up a hashtag, hashtag vote amish."

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

I dare you to call it a perm again..

This guy is a complete ding-dong rear end in a top hat about how SQL Server works and it’s hilarious. It’s hilarious because anyone that hires him (present work included) has no idea, almost like Nigerian spam e-mail. Idiot or a genius I can’t tell

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/CNBC/status/1424941991432015873

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

This is bold, wild poo poo

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/eeberquist/status/1425167771306975232?s=21

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

hellotoothpaste posted:

This guy is a complete ding-dong rear end in a top hat about how SQL Server works and it’s hilarious. It’s hilarious because anyone that hires him (present work included) has no idea, almost like Nigerian spam e-mail. Idiot or a genius I can’t tell

between his expertise on microsoft sql server and doctor frank's expertise on microsoft excel i think we have some real cyber guys here

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

Is he… is he arguing against Diebold? Do I agree with him? We may never know.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
"So if you've got corruption in one precinct, two precincts, then you've got corruption in one or two precincts. but once you put that into an electronic mode and you network that information together (??????) now all the sudden you're enabling one person from their basement, maybe hunter biden.... someone in their basement could go off and hack an election. Now I'm not proposing one person did that, more like a whole building in Beijing went off and did that."

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

who loving cares

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

would

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
the ostrich egg has bedeviled my very heart

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

many of you guys know some hackers, right?

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

reignofevil posted:

"So if you've got corruption in one precinct, two precincts, then you've got corruption in one or two precincts. but once you put that into an electronic mode and you network that information together (??????) now all the sudden you're enabling one person from their basement, maybe hunter biden.... someone in their basement could go off and hack an election. Now I'm not proposing one person did that, more like a whole building in Beijing went off and did that."

Okay, now I’m in favor of grift because I could do way better than this.

MarioOnTheComputer
Feb 5, 2002

Hunter Biden uses SQL server to arrange all of his crack deals. That's how come he knows so much about SQL server.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
"There's a wifi network in here called Minion Wireless. And if you're a hacker you know how to connect to that wireless system, use it to get into our mock election system."

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

reignofevil posted:

"There's a wifi network in here called Minion Wireless. And if you're a hacker you know how to connect to that wireless system, use it to get into our mock election system."

I liked the "call it audience participation" bit

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Imagine the farts.

hellotoothpaste
Dec 21, 2006

That guy is at least getting free drinks

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

reignofevil posted:

didn't DEFCON do this like a week ago??? mike where were you

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

Plinkey posted:

I guess that will work since they closed the Carnegie deli

just order for takeout, bing bong deli meat for two weeks

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

grassleys brain is indistinguishable from rice pudding at this point

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
y'all really watching this crackhead, huh?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
This guy is too loving dumb for the youtube audience to take seriously.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

hmm it kinda seems like this guy doesn't know what a "hackathon" is or that a firewall and an air gap are different things

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

VideoKid posted:

how could anyone possibly take America seriously

lol that owns

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
oh poo poo Steve Bannon about to take the stage

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

a cheer from the crowd for a mention of Steve Bannon's name

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Alec Eiffel posted:

my monitor's even on for this one!

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Has the Michigan lady made an appearance yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Alec Eiffel posted:

it sucks but at least it’s not a vlog