Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

Kitfox88 posted:

numbass
dumbnuts
fucklechuck

shartpants
unbrain
bonkers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nyan Bread
Mar 17, 2006

Hey say what you will at least Goons do work between the bouts of flagrant self-flagellation. Q-0 Redditstar down

https://zkillboard.com/kill/94452934/

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

Foulbrood posted:

Is Epilson/Cripsilon squad still around, or did they get flushed during the various cultural revolutions?

the coward and mongrel idiot Solo Drakban removed the epsilon squad forum during some kind of forums maintenance so we all migrated to a forum hosted and maintained by condiment. afaik it still exists but when I last checked it was not a very fun place at all

Dik Hz
Feb 22, 2004

Fun with Science

The art team doesn't get enough love, imo. Structures blowing up have really cool graphics. Ships look great. Skins are awesome.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
Update on account, ccp banned it due to a suspected hack which I did have happen to my steam so they probably guessed passwords. After answering some questions they unbanned and I have access back and they gave me some free playing time.

Everything is pretty much where I left it safe in blood raider stations in Delve, I think I lost whatever I had in keepstars from 3 years ago, but I have mysterious 1m3 crates scattered in high sec. The skill points is what I was worried about, 64m isn't a lot for a 2007 char but I can't imagine starting all over.

Furnok Dorn
Mar 30, 2004
SOCIALLY WORTHLESS SHUT-IN NERD

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

the coward and mongrel idiot Solo Drakban removed the epsilon squad forum during some kind of forums maintenance so we all migrated to a forum hosted and maintained by condiment. afaik it still exists but when I last checked it was not a very fun place at all

i got p tired of how negative everyone became there, and also jakes non-ironic racism

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Mnoba posted:

Update on account, ccp banned it due to a suspected hack which I did have happen to my steam so they probably guessed passwords. After answering some questions they unbanned and I have access back and they gave me some free playing time.

Everything is pretty much where I left it safe in blood raider stations in Delve, I think I lost whatever I had in keepstars from 3 years ago, but I have mysterious 1m3 crates scattered in high sec. The skill points is what I was worried about, 64m isn't a lot for a 2007 char but I can't imagine starting all over.

The 1m3 crates are asset wraps, poo poo you had stores in a player owned citadel was chunked up into them and plonked into various stations. You pay a fee to unwrap them and get your poo poo back

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007
delta sqad destroyed once more via director oppression...

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Yeah. What is this bullshit? It's just one system.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.

Dalmuti posted:

delta sqad destroyed once more via director oppression...

No director has the balls to gently caress with delta in its current state.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

zegermans posted:

Belmont's two greatest contributions to eve: the crying about gamer words recording, and the kugu post about how N3PL would destroy us in any direct super fight 4 days before B-R

someone repost it

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Mnoba posted:

64m is not a lot for a 2007 char, but it is a lot and definitely worth keeping.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
Welp after bringing a huge amount of enthusiasm and never not believing, Delta sqad is getting hosed by the imperium.

Mittens give us W6V or we’re gonna riot.

Dalmuti
Apr 8, 2007

Sickening posted:

No director has the balls to gently caress with delta in its current state.

theadj's lips to my ears

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo

Stereotype posted:

Welp after bringing a huge amount of enthusiasm and never not believing, Delta sqad is getting hosed by the imperium.

What’s going on?

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.
Time to splinter.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Zazz Razzamatazz posted:

What’s going on?

Some faceless bean counter decided that delta sqad doesn’t get to retake their ancestral homeland of w6v without any explanation so now the most influential morale boosting sqad in the war is super pissed and gonna raise loving hell

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Kitfox88 posted:

The 1m3 crates are asset wraps, poo poo you had stores in a player owned citadel was chunked up into them and plonked into various stations. You pay a fee to unwrap them and get your poo poo back

tyty first box had a fully fit jackdaw heh, I think I had a carrier in one of the citadels

Zazz Razzamatazz
Apr 19, 2016

by sebmojo

Stereotype posted:

Some faceless bean counter decided that delta sqad doesn’t get to retake their ancestral homeland of w6v without any explanation so now the most influential morale boosting sqad in the war is super pissed and gonna raise loving hell

RIOT SQAD

Rojo_Sombrero
May 8, 2006
I ebayed my EQ account and all I got was an SA account

Stereotype posted:

Theta gets first dibs.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

someone repost it

If at any given moment, N3 ping for all hands on dick supercarriers and capital ships, they will get more individual people in fleet than your entire coalition can combined on its very best day.

This isn't conjecture, this is something that has been proven again and again because your leaders like to bury their heads in the sand and ignore the game itself in favor of posting and posturing and writing tl;dr CEO updates about garbage that will never see the light of day (and if it does, the only place it will be is on the killboard of my alliance) instead of realizing that every capital and supercapital pilot with a pulse and a will to use their dread/super/titan/slowcat is gravitating towards one side because hey, guess what, that side actually DOES use their big toys on the regular and when push comes to shove as evidenced by the fight in DY- your alliance is literally impotent.

If a super 'fight' actually happens, it isn't going to be an actual fight, it is going to be a CFC gangrape hosted by Manny, Grath and Vince and you'll have no one to blame but your own leaders and FCs for being yes men faggots instead of growing a pair of balls and equipping some initiative.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

mods pls do not ding the above poster for gamer words, it is a quote from some non-goon dingus over half a decade ago

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008
The beat part of that was Mittens using it for his press release after BR-

Zalmun
Jan 17, 2008

It'sa me!

Nap Ghost
I like the goon method of triggering homophobes or otherwise signalling your gooniness by saying 'im gay', usually with the response 'I too am gay'. Or the GSF flavor 'Gay for Jay'.

I remember saying stuff like that in MWO public chat during matches and watching the gamers self-report with their responses. I don't know if that's wrong or not, but it was funny. Maybe times have changed though and it's insensitive? I dunno.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Stereotype posted:

elitistops 2.0

Agrikk
Oct 17, 2003

Take care with that! We have not fully ascertained its function, and the ticking is accelerating.

I was in Epsilon back in the day and, unlike today, I was a terrible poster.

I always wondered what happened to it because it was a chill place to hang, and our forums sig gimmick was fun.

It’s too bad, but it seems Delta has become the new chill place to hang and lose ships.

SnoochtotheNooch
Sep 22, 2012

This is what you get. For falling in Love
I’m a little late to the pc police chat. But I like to call people who are incapable of expectedly average decision making:

Dingdong.
Goofball.
Rascal.
Cockknocker.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

weird usually goon off-sites for ironyposting tend to thrive

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

https://zkillboard.com/kill/94449721/

When you take the concept of an artillery abaddon a bit too far

Warrior Princess
Sep 29, 2014

What?

ded posted:

the new hotness for insults

nimrod

I can't take nimrod seriously as an insult at all because it's the actual name of one of Britain's finest warplanes ever produced.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawker_Nimrod

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
Big McLargehuge

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

Buff Squatthrust

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

I just go with the tried and true "dumbass".

FUCK SNEEP
Apr 21, 2007

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

mods pls do not ding the above poster for gamer words, it is a quote from some non-goon dingus over half a decade ago

Why not just put these quotes in a quote block instead of having this weird thread gimmick where it's not always clear if some dumb post is from offsite?

mrg220t
Mar 5, 2007

Kitty no go hungry again with finger food!!!

Stereotype posted:

Do you mean an F9 monkey?

Dr. Pangloss
Apr 5, 2014
Ask me about metaphysico-theologo-cosmolo-nigology. I'm here to help!

gently caress SNEEP posted:

Why not just put these quotes in a quote block instead of having this weird thread gimmick where it's not always clear if some dumb post is from offsite?

It's almost like you don't like fun.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

i do that personally if the post has gamer words, but otherwise it's funnier if it's without context :shrug:

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
What does it mean to give a system to a sig? Can't they just put down a structure or whatever? Are there rules about who can put down what kind of structures?

OzyMandrill
Aug 12, 2013

Look upon my words
and despair

How else would we get our illustrious leader to publically lose his poo poo over a year old reddit post for our amusement?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otacon
Aug 13, 2002

zegermans posted:

https://zkillboard.com/kill/94449721/

When you take the concept of an artillery abaddon a bit too far

They've done this before - get a few Rev's fitted to projectiles to hit resist holes (since everyone patches EM and Therm because, uh, well, Revelations)

Nice side benefit of not needing capacitor to shoot