Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

ARMBAR A COP posted:

It's my birthday, wow.

HURRAH! ANOTHER YEAR, SURELY THIS ONE WILL BE BETTER THAN THE LAST; THE INEXORABLE MARCH OF PROGRESS WILL LEAD US ALL TO HAPPINESS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

ARMBAR A COP posted:

It's my birthday, wow.

Happy birthday. Keep armbarring those cops

The Stroker Ace
Feb 7, 2007

Happy birthday ARMBAR!

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Haping birthdank

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

hbd

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

It's also Hulk Hogan's birthday.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

we've sent a cop with weak arms to your house. happy birthday

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

ARMBAR A COP posted:

It's also Hulk Hogan's birthday.

ya i was talking to him. only joking. have you had a good day? dynamite is on in like 6 hours

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I’m gonna poo poo on hulk hogan’s grave

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

That’s so nutty I’m losing my nuts about it.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

yea ok posted:

ya i was talking to him. only joking. have you had a good day? dynamite is on in like 6 hours

I'm going to enjoy dynamite this Wednesday which is today.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

poop on my grave brother hh

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
Happy Birthday!

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

ARMBAR A COP posted:

I'm going to enjoy dynamite this Wednesday which is today.

Dynamite birthdays are good.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

I spent all day at a racetrack on a wednesday which is a lot like being at a strip club at 8am. totally different vibe.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

halfway point of my funemployment. would be cool if my whole life were like this, i got so much poo poo done the last 2 weeks.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

jesus WEP posted:

halfway point of my funemployment. would be cool if my whole life were like this, i got so much poo poo done the last 2 weeks.

Nice

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

In honor of Hulk Hogan's birthday, what's your favorite Metallica song? I go back and forth on Four Horsemen and Whiplash. FH is a better song I think but the solo on Whiplash, well, whips.

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i hosed up and wished AAC a happy birthday in the wrong thread, mods pls move it to this thread thx

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Battery, op.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Dimebags Brain posted:

In honor of Hulk Hogan's birthday, what's your favorite Metallica song? I go back and forth on Four Horsemen and Whiplash. FH is a better song I think but the solo on Whiplash, well, whips.

Top 3

Title track from AJFA, Sad But True, Master of Puppets

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Disappear

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

orion but i don't like them

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i went to a metallica concert in dublin ages ago i think for the st anger tour, when they came out for the encore everyone chanted for them to play whiskey in the jar, hetfield was like “uh we don’t remember how to play it” and the concert ended with them being booed off the stage lmao

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

drat that rules. At their last Minneapolis show they tried to off the cuff play a Prince cover and hosed it up so bad they got booed for it

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

I love Metallica I just wish they had put out their bad blues metal albums and called it quits

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
gently caress it all and loving no regrets I hear the lights that make no sense
I'm getting anger with you

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Dimebags Brain posted:

drat that rules. At their last Minneapolis show they tried to off the cuff play a Prince cover and hosed it up so bad they got booed for it

Man, that was a bad idea. Prince is a loving religion in MN.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

my wife really likes Metallica up to Garage Inc, everything after that doesn't exist to her. I thought they peaked with the black album.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

https://limitedrungames.com/products/super-nes-works-vol-i-book

https://limitedrungames.com/collections/neo-frontpage/products/virtual-boy-works-book

Somebody buy these for me it’s my birthday today.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

That snes book looks amazing. Surprised it hasn’t sold out

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Jeremy Parish is the god of video game historians. Watch his game-by-game console retrospectives

https://youtu.be/7O2R7QlyLkQ

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

warning. he is a little intense

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

https://youtu.be/FfGD1sV9Tyk

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
my dog had a routine dermatologist appointment today and he was sulking till he got some peanut butter + pumpkin treats a friend of mine makes

look at my dog

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

absolutely cannot sleep tonight. Thinking of doing a gently caress-it and making pancakes and watching friday 13th movies

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Or hell, I don’t know. Donut shops open in a couple of hours. maybe those.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

look at my dog

Hell yeah :hai:

:woop:

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Captain Magic posted:

absolutely cannot sleep tonight. Thinking of doing a gently caress-it and making pancakes and watching friday 13th movies

My wife and I were going to binge Parts 2, 3, 4, and 6 on Friday for date night, but we couldn't decide on dinner. Breakfast-for-dinner sounds like a great idea!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i wish i had a wife