Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

what kind of tea do you think doctor shiva has there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Who got better head, Fred or barney

Alec Eiffel
Sep 7, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

I’m going to put the new one on crooked and scream, I can feel it.

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

tacodaemon posted:

once again what the gently caress does any of this poo poo have to do with reinstating turp

nothing. it’s the most pointless thing ever

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

goth smoking cloves posted:

Is this what happens at the center of a black hole?

if u got sucked into a black hole dick first would u just be a noodle with a dickhead on one end and a neckhead on the other end? ill take my answer off air

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/aterkel/status/1425566304497455105

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Alec Eiffel posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibdZRWCb4zU

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Alec Eiffel posted:

Was that the game that came with the expansion pack?

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Alec Eiffel posted:

is that a Quest 64 cart?

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Alec Eiffel posted:

do it like a phone screen and use painter's tape to make a hinge that puts it exactly where you want it before peeling it

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

wait, was this someone else's balls?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
lol

"we didnt sue twitter for banning me. we're not naive, we know we can't beat twitter in the courts. so we sued the government."

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

c'mon doug, scroll better

i'm assuming "doug" here is doctor frank

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

VideoKid posted:

don’t listen to him Harton keep on poofin

:hmmyes:

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches
doug really bombing here

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

lindell sure does like to hold that microphone in substitute-wiener position

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
Doug. Doug. DOUG!

Qurnah
May 9, 2008

every treumpo you take
and every trumoe you make
Grimey Drawer

cumshitter posted:

lol

"we didnt sue twitter for banning me. we're not naive, we know we can't beat twitter in the courts. so we sued the government."

for what?

Red Baron
Mar 9, 2007

ty slumfrog :)

DryGoods posted:

is that a Quest 64 cart?

no one would ever desecrate a classic like that

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

doug go down

go down doug

go down doug

doug go down

doug back up a little

doug go down

doug stop

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

quote:

ORLANDO, Fla. — During his time as Seminole County’s tax collector, Joel Greenberg used a confidential database to look up the personal information of fellow elected officials, political rivals, county employees, minor children, family members and even celebrities — including Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake — newly released records show.

The names of hundreds that Greenberg pried into — ranging from U.S. Rep. Matt Gaetz, his friend who is reportedly the target of a sex-trafficking investigation, to his mother and even the elderly father of a rival county commissioner — reveals the extent to which the former tax collector apparently abused his access to the Driver and Vehicle Information Database beginning in August 2017 and continuing until just days before he was arrested and resigned from office in mid-June 2020.

“I am stunned that he did that,” said Seminole Commissioner Bob Dallari after learning that Greenberg in April 2018 looked up the private information of his now-91-year-old father, Albert Dallari, along with his mother, Dolores Dallari, who died more than 10 years ago. “I don’t get why he would do that. ... I don’t have an answer.”

A spreadsheet of Greenberg’s more-than-700 name searches, some of which he looked up more than once, was obtained by the Orlando Sentinel and the Florida Center for Government Accountability, a government watchdog group, through public record requests.

Greenberg is currently awaiting sentencing Nov. 18 in federal court after pleading guilty to six crimes, including sex trafficking of a child, identity theft, stalking, wire fraud and conspiracy to bribe a public official. He originally faced 33 federal charges, but prosecutors dropped the other 27 counts against him in return for him cooperating with investigators, who reportedly have since taken aim at Gaetz and others.

More commonly referred to as DAVID, access to the database system Greenberg used is mostly limited to criminal justice and law enforcement officials, including police officers and deputy sheriffs while on patrol. It allows users to quickly look up a person’s information, such as Social Security number, birth date, addresses, signatures, and medical and disability information.

In Greenberg’s plea deal, he admitted to using the system to “investigate his sexual partners,” including the 17-year-old girl who is the victim in the sex trafficking count.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
just run the presentation yourself if you want it done right shiva.

Qurnah posted:

for what?

apparnetly twitter uses government tech, i dont know. shiva is the most prepared but also the whiniest

Harton
Jun 13, 2001

cumshitter posted:

i go through harton's entire catalogue multiple times per day. my goal is to get the view count for each song higher than gangnam style

I’m gonna get that Irish song eventually, I added it to the playlist. poo poo kicks

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

Qurnah posted:

for what?

TEOMP

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

I just remembered i have an n64 back at my home in mckinney but i dont think they make tvs for them to be hooked up anymore

Mokelumne Trekka
Nov 22, 2015

Soon.

I talked to a relative and they said the mainstream media is "all propaganda" and stopped watching, but also said they watch Fox News "even though it doesn't report on some very big things." "Oh. Like the election fraud cases?" I correctly guessed. They affirmed. I wonder if they are watching this symposium. I don't really want to know as it would mean my family's mental health is deteriorating.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Improtant questions c spam

what shampoo should I buy

and what gin should I buy

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Elephanthead posted:

My answer is the same for both.....

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

lmao

Zisky
May 6, 2003

PM me and I will show you my tits

Elephanthead posted:

Hendricks if you can spring for it.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

reignofevil posted:

My answer is the same for both.....

so what is your answer?

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

Zisky posted:

Hendricks

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/WNDU/status/1425239538071441409

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Zisky posted:

Buddykins
Feb 12, 2011

monkey 47 if you feelin fancy

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Elephanthead posted:

i just use what my wife buys me and drink gordons

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
shiva is bragginga bout being identified as a spreader of disinformation, along with project veritas

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

yeah when I think of the ultra left wing vanguard I think of white people in northwest Indiana

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Zisky posted:

theres like 5 different ones which one to make delicious tom collins