Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

It is BAFFLING that she is bragging about spending $40,000 on wrestling training.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Kinda want WWE to sign her just to see what happens

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Lumbermouth posted:

It is BAFFLING that she is bragging about spending $40,000 on wrestling training.

Especially since it's very likely she's lying about it.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

somehow the worst part of all that is the commitment to "rassl'n"

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Her rant has the same energy as a Tinder fuckboy getting rejected and saying "whatever, you're ugly anyway".

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values

Nick Jr. Face posted:

Kinda want WWE to sign her just to see what happens

I’m still angry they cut the giant nXt lady before episode 1. Signing this lady could make up for it.

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

kidcoelacanth posted:

somehow the worst part of all that is the commitment to "rassl'n"

Eh, with the South Rules thing I wouldn't be surprised if that's meant to be part of her gimmick.

MrBling
Aug 21, 2003

Oozing machismo
how the hell can you spend $40k on wrestling training unless you've started your own promotion or something.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

MrBling posted:

how the hell can you spend $40k on wrestling training unless you've started your own promotion or something.

People have surmised that she's gone to and been kicked out of multiple schools for being a massive dipshit. So if you're paying like $3,000 a pop and go to 10 schools, plus gear, gas, etc. I could see someone getting there. But that's also a very, very specific and very, very stupid scenario that I can't imagine anyone actually going through.

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Sounds like she's tacking on any incidental day-to-day expenses that just existed while she was in wrestling school, and exaggerating it cause that's what you do in Rasslin'.

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

The337th posted:

Sounds like she's tacking on any incidental day-to-day expenses that just existed while she was in wrestling school, and exaggerating it cause that's what you do in Rasslin'.

cmon

it's rassl'n

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Rassl’n is my favorite Dragonlance character.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Renaissance Spam posted:

Eh, with the South Rules thing I wouldn't be surprised if that's meant to be part of her gimmick.

she's from west virginia

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Ganso Bomb posted:

People have surmised that she's gone to and been kicked out of multiple schools for being a massive dipshit. So if you're paying like $3,000 a pop and go to 10 schools, plus gear, gas, etc. I could see someone getting there. But that's also a very, very specific and very, very stupid scenario that I can't imagine anyone actually going through.

I'll bet she's including whatever money she "missed out on" by not working a normal job instead of going to training schools.

My favorite part of all this was her initially insinuating that she washed out of the Nightmare Factory because they didn't like her looks, and not because she works like a eight year old playing with her Wrestle Buddies. And then poor Kidd Bandit worried that he was going to get in trouble for saying "actually, she's a piece of poo poo"

StarkRavingMad fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Aug 11, 2021

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

The337th posted:

It's like how you claim every possible writeoff you can think of on your taxes. Went to lunch with a friend? Quick, talk about work, now it's a business lunch.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Lumbermouth posted:

Who the hell was charging her $10,000 a year to train

what the christ

Alaois posted:

she's from west virginia
Oh god, of course she is

edit: lmao, the border of WV, Ohio, and Kentucky and is the worst of all three states

e 2: :lmao: her MyURLs page has affiliate links for every single online service in existence

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 21:24 on Aug 11, 2021

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

burying the real story here that wwe has gone from paying extras $500 a pop to $200.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

STONE COLD 64 posted:

burying the real story here that wwe has gone from paying extras $500 a pop to $200.

They were embarrassed by Mox saying he got paid the extra rate on his last show so they lowered the extra rate to retroactively make it look good

Tweak
Jul 28, 2003

or dont whatever

what grift is she going to parlay being, "cancelled" into I wonder

CaptainApathyUK
Sep 6, 2010

I'd love it if the whole "cancelled" thing got some traction with the arsehole right wing media, just before those videos of her looking like absolute dogshit in training got more prominent. Seing it slowly dawn on the ghouls that maybe they bet on the wrong horse before they cut her loose would be amazing in real time.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

no one knows or cares who that person is and that's not going to change after this period of fascination ends

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Cavauro posted:

no one knows or cares who that person is and that's not going to change after this period of fascination ends

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Renaissance Spam posted:

gimmick or not it sucks

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

All this has made me realise is a karen type female wrestler could be money in the right hands

(Isn't that effectively what Vickie G was?)

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Manwithastick posted:

All this has made me realise is a karen type female wrestler could be money in the right hands

Yeah, and she's called Dr. Britt Baker DMD.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Cerebral Bore posted:

Yeah, and she's called Dr. Britt Baker DMD.
Britt Baker IS the manager.

Dawgstar
Jul 15, 2017

Manwithastick posted:

Her catchphrase was "EXCUSE ME!" so basically, yeah.

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

Manwithastick posted:

Su Yung was great as Susan in Impact

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Cavauro posted:

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

https://twitter.com/kingserpentico/status/1425523010589630472?s=21

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

MassRafTer posted:

Feels like everyone needs more Jess Barnes content.

https://twitter.com/cbjiles/status/1425463663163428864

Of COURSE she's in the Team Vision Dojo.

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

Lamuella posted:

Care to elaborate?

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

Renaissance Spam posted:

Care to elaborate?

Run by paedophile Chasyn Rance.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Tell him about the Scarehouse. I have a friend who works there.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Luther capitalized the letters PWG

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

we need the original death dealer in BOLA

e; alternatively luther/serpentico in DDT4

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Joey McChrist posted:

we need the original death dealer in BOLA
A Serpentico Warfare match where all weapons are Serpentico

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

all these kids airing their dipshit personal issues on social media has turned the entire nightmare factory heel for me, Cody has disappointed me at last with his idiot vax students and anime crybaby terminally online guy and the other doofuses that attend school there. Cody Rhodes Center for Kids Who Can't Wrestle Good and Who Can't Do Other Stuff Good Too

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

dont know what youre talking about. you're gonna have to bring the good stuff tonight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Tweak posted:

what grift is she going to parlay being, "cancelled" into I wonder
Probably that one promotion where Drake Wuertz ended up that was literally boasting about not being woke.

Lamuella posted:

Remember a few weeks ago when a bunch of WWE stans invented a conspiracy theory that Kenny was working there, and then it turned out their 'proof' videos were all showing QT's ring?