Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealityWarCriminal
Aug 10, 2016

:o:
crazy loving sex loving, you know

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/cmclymer/status/1425904736532942852?s=19

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

spacemang_spliff posted:

Mustard, chili,cheese and onions go on a hot dog, and slaw if you're adventurous

Also good on a burg

kraut

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

The Pussy Boss posted:

What if we took all our soldiers and tanks and aircraft carriers and fighter jets and drones and stuff that we have all over the world and brought them back to the US instead and stopped using them? Crazy idea but it might just work?

never thought of this

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

literally why

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
Pretty sure they can just make another super liberal mascot for the network.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Willa Rogers posted:

WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT

Hunter Biden claims Russian drug dealers stole another one of his laptops for blackmail while he was drugged out in a Vegas hotel room in 2018

Video obtained by DailyMail.com shows Hunter with a naked hooker in 2019 after filming a sex tape and explaining how he believed his laptop was stolen

Hunter left the camera rolling as he recounted a Las Vegas bender in which he spent '18 days going round from penthouse suite to penthouse suite'

The incident would mean Hunter lost a total of three computers, each likely to hold sensitive information on President Joe Biden

The laptops contain embarrassing pictures, videos and communications of the president's son

'They have videos of me doing this,' he said, referring to the filmed sex he just finished. 'They have videos of me doing crazy f***ing sex f***ing, you know'

Hunter's claims also raise the possibility that he was targeted as a vulnerable conduit to Joe Biden as part of a foreign intelligence operation

Hunter Biden claimed Russians stole another one of his laptops for blackmail while he was close to overdosing in a Las Vegas hotel room, DailyMail.com can reveal.

The alleged incident would mean Hunter lost a total of three computers - the first abandoned at a Delaware computer store and the second seized by federal agents - each likely to hold sensitive information on President Joe Biden and the embarrassing pictures, videos and communications of his son.

The third laptop still appears to be missing – and was taken by Russian drug dealers after they partied with Hunter in Vegas, he told a prostitute in a conversation caught on camera.

After filming himself having sex with the woman using his laptop in January 2019, Hunter left the camera rolling as he recounted a Vegas bender in which he spent '18 days going round from penthouse suite to penthouse suite,' sometimes costing $10,000 a night.

'I spent f***ing crazy amounts of money,' Hunter said. 'I was with these guys. The one guy was, not like you anyway… each night he'd be like 'there's going to be so many people here, crazy f***ing party' and each night it's nobody.'

this owns

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Quoting for the new page

Willa Rogers posted:

Hunter Biden claims Russian drug dealers stole another one of his laptops for blackmail while he was drugged out in a Vegas hotel room in 2018

Video obtained by DailyMail.com shows Hunter with a naked hooker in 2019 after filming a sex tape and explaining how he believed his laptop was stolen

Hunter left the camera rolling as he recounted a Las Vegas bender in which he spent '18 days going round from penthouse suite to penthouse suite'

The incident would mean Hunter lost a total of three computers, each likely to hold sensitive information on President Joe Biden

The laptops contain embarrassing pictures, videos and communications of the president's son

'They have videos of me doing this,' he said, referring to the filmed sex he just finished. 'They have videos of me doing crazy f***ing sex f***ing, you know'

Hunter's claims also raise the possibility that he was targeted as a vulnerable conduit to Joe Biden as part of a foreign intelligence operation

Hunter Biden claimed Russians stole another one of his laptops for blackmail while he was close to overdosing in a Las Vegas hotel room, DailyMail.com can reveal.

The alleged incident would mean Hunter lost a total of three computers - the first abandoned at a Delaware computer store and the second seized by federal agents - each likely to hold sensitive information on President Joe Biden and the embarrassing pictures, videos and communications of his son.

The third laptop still appears to be missing – and was taken by Russian drug dealers after they partied with Hunter in Vegas, he told a prostitute in a conversation caught on camera.

After filming himself having sex with the woman using his laptop in January 2019, Hunter left the camera rolling as he recounted a Vegas bender in which he spent '18 days going round from penthouse suite to penthouse suite,' sometimes costing $10,000 a night.

'I spent f***ing crazy amounts of money,' Hunter said. 'I was with these guys. The one guy was, not like you anyway… each night he'd be like 'there's going to be so many people here, crazy f***ing party' and each night it's nobody.'

Willa Rogers posted:

FULL TRANSCRIPT OF HUNTER BIDEN'S LAPTOP CONFESSION TO A HOOKER

Hunter: 'You know what I just thought of something. When I was in California [inaudible] before I met you. I was with these guys. The one guy was, not like you anyway.

'Primarily my source, ok? And I spent fu**ing crazy amounts of money. I went to Las Vegas and he said it would be one day. I made him promise me it would be one day. I hate Las Vegas.

'And so literally after 18 days going round from penthouse suite to penthouse suite [inaudible] four different hotels, and thousands of dollars. I didn't even know. He had my credit card, he said we got half off, I was like great. Then I found out it was $10,000 a night. I'm like what.

'And each night he'd be like 'there's going to be so many people here, crazy fu**ing party' and each night it's nobody.

'Hold on I'm peeing.

'And so that's when I went into the pool. Into the tub. In the hot tub, above, in Palms that hangs over the side [Inaudible] more than I usually do, way more than that [inaudible]

'And I went out to the hot tub by myself, which hangs over the edge of the fu**ing top floor, with glass, it's ridiculous.

'And so I'm sitting there and that's the last I remember. And I don't ever pass out, ever.

'I wake up and the only people that are there are Miguel, the guy frantically running round gathering things up, ok – and Miguel, and Pierce, this guy, his friend.

'So anyway, and they had kicked everybody out. And they had cleaned up the entire place, everything ok? And they were getting ready to leave, and I woke up. And there was this Russian 35-year-old, really nice, pure brunette.

'[Inaudible] I don't know how long. She refused to leave until they – she refused to leave and they wouldn't call an ambulance. And they didn't know whether I was dead or not, at first.

Hooker: ' They couldn't just come over and check [inaudible]'

Hunter: 'They checked to see if I was breathing. When I finally showed signs of breath, at first I wasn't breathing, I was in the fu**ing pool face down, they don't know how long.

'And she told me that they don't, they were like 'we thought we'd get everybody out, because you know we didn't want, if we had to call, we didn't want everybody…' And she went no. They demanded that [inaudible]

'Two months before… [inaudible]

Hooker: 'Continue with the story please.'

Hunter: 'Anyway my computer, I had taken tons of like, just left like that cam on. And he would always put in a passcode and all that, you know what I mean? It was fu**ing crazy sh*t. And somebody stole it during that period of time. He did all this kind of like pretend search and sh*t.

'The last thing he sent me was $2,000 worth of stuff in an Uber and he sent me a [inaudible] with the Uber, and I had to send the money to a cash app or something....just waiting

Hooker: '...In Las Vegas [inaudible]'

Hunter: 'I think he's the one that stole my computer. I think the three of them, the three guys that were like a little, like group. The dealer and his two guys, I took them everywhere. Fu**ing everywhere, crazy out of your mind sh*t.

'The Russian [inaudible] she'd walk out with a fu**ing bathing suit in her hand.

'They have videos of me doing this. They have videos of me doing crazy fu**ing sex fu**ing, you know.

Hooker: 'How long ago did this happen?'

Hunter: 'Summer.'

Hooker: 'So it would have been out already if they-'

Hunter: 'No no no, because my dad [inaudible] running for president. He is, he is, he is. I talk about it all the time. If they do, he also knows I make like a gazillion dollars.'

Hooker: 'They'd try to blackmail you?'

Hunter: 'Yeah in some way yeah.'

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Willa Rogers posted:

Computer. Show me news media results for keyword "Hunter Biden Laptop"
North American Continent.
Time Period: No later than October 30th, 2020

ALRIGHT COMPUTER, JESUS I GET IT

Gulping Again
Mar 10, 2007
Hunter never defended a rich heir's right to stick his penis inside his infant relative, so Hunter is still a better person than his cancer-riddled ghoul of a brother

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

incredibly strong lowtax energy in this pic

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
the texts with his lawyer are so loving deranged and all the news focused on was the n-word aspect

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

HashtagGirlboss posted:

Continue with the story please

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things
Lol ffs

https://twitter.com/DROPTHEMIC2020/status/1425926109682667532?s=19

Never gonna leave

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

gradenko_2000 posted:

Obama putting his feet up on the Resolute desk

obama taking his jacket off in the oval office

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china
is the Hunter second laptop the same mystery laptop they did a TrueAnon ep about a while back?

e: oh wait, there's three laptops hahaha

Fleetwood has issued a correction as of 07:53 on Aug 13, 2021

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

[succ] crazy loving, sex loving

Fuligin
Oct 27, 2010

wait what the fuck??

hunter is the drug dynamo that never stops giving

Buttchug Mouthwash
Jun 20, 2021

minty fresh asshole
https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/afghanistan-taliban-us-troops-08-12-21/index.html

lol woops we better forever war in afghanistan, graveryard of empires

Catpetter1981
Apr 9, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

quote:

Supreme court justices are pretty much the gold standard for unaccountability. She might as well be a queen or a god: what can they do about it if they don’t like her rulings?

Eh. There is something to be said for it being a lifetime appointment and freedom from political pressure and vote pandering. The supreme court could have been a lot worse recently but they're completely free from the political pressure (and cowardice) that the house of representatives face when it comes to Trumpism.

But it's not perfect. Clarence Thomas is a good example of a judge who just sleeps his way through court, goes into any court case with his mind completely made up, sleeps his way through it, then and collects his check and goes home. Honestly it's not the fact he votes against the politics I support, it's that he's incredibly lazy and unrepentant about it. It's shameful.

Feels like it's a nice balancing act where we should have rules in place to not let a Clarence Thomas sleepwalk and actually do their job but keep them free from political posturing. But anyway there is another thread for this.

Catpetter1981 has issued a correction as of 08:42 on Aug 13, 2021

Catpetter1981
Apr 9, 2020

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Perfect example of liberals' fetish for decorum and "process". So long as the process is decorumishly followed, whatever result is reached is the right result to have been reached.

FormaldehydeSon
Oct 1, 2011

lol

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

It should be mandatory that every high school student civics course must show a hunter Biden sex tape, or at least a recording of Hunter Biden complaining that such a sex tape was stolen.

Mostly Lurking
Sep 25, 2008
Are we going to see fox news going 24/7 on blaming Biden or are they going mostly silent due to the "wtf" on how fast the Taliban is taking over even though we've sunk so much money in the area in 20 years. All while they don't want too much heat on the Defense budget and what a scam it is.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005
the only biden i'm ever voting for is hunter biden

Rectal Death Adept
Jun 20, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
I would post with Hunter Biden he would just have to be okay with me asking him outright why his father seems to desperately need the static electricity generated by fondling children

Also why he tongue kisses his grandchildren. Is there a big thing when everyone goes back home from a Holiday where Joe has to re-enact the sailor kissing the nurse photo with his blood relations? Does he just do that during photo ops because he thinks it's something people want to see? Has anyone in the family ever actually told him to cut the poo poo by doing something like passive aggressively throwing the poor children in the idling car while you shake Joe's hand to keep him away from them?

Rectal Death Adept has issued a correction as of 10:19 on Aug 13, 2021

BitcoinRockefeller
May 11, 2003

God gave me my money.

Hair Elf
Is Russians stealing a laptop full of sex tapes with trafficked woman you arranged to bang via text with your cousin the komptomat we've been hearing about for 4 years?

Cpt_Obvious
Jun 18, 2007

Willa Rogers posted:

plot twist: the pee tape is real, but it's hunter, not trump

Omg the Soviets have Biden kompremat or whatever scary Russian word the media was using.

Beached Whale
Jun 27, 2009

The world as will and idea

Adjectivist Philosophy
Oct 6, 2003

When you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes into you.

America is back baby!

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

At the rate things are going are they going to make it in time?

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
I keep using Hunter as an example of how creepy Biden is if his kids are like that but I honestly hope he's not a pedophile or rapist because there's something endearing about a drugged out president's son bumbling through the world, muttering about how crazy things are with a girl under each arm and his pants permanently displaced. Hunter is the Biden the Onion tried to make you think Joe was during the Obama administration. Joe himself is just a cranky rear end in a top hat, the guy who makes passive aggressive comments if you serve his McGriddle late. Hunter, though, Hunter shows up to McDonald's shirtless and demands pad thai.

GoLambo
Apr 11, 2006
i swear to god the biden admin is just looking to humiliate itself as much as possible in the public sphere

im really beginning to wonder if it actually is a neocon op to smear and discredit the democratic party

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

At this point, the Dems exist only to prove the Republican lies as somehow right.

Il Federale
Oct 10, 2012

Mostly Lurking posted:

Are we going to see fox news going 24/7 on blaming Biden or are they going mostly silent due to the "wtf" on how fast the Taliban is taking over even though we've sunk so much money in the area in 20 years. All while they don't want too much heat on the Defense budget and what a scam it is.

someone posted this snippet of tweets in another thread:

https://twitter.com/Lancegooden/status/1425951553333207041?s=19

https://twitter.com/BillKristol/status/1425969053647220738?s=19

https://twitter.com/BillOReilly/status/1425940155412647945?s=19

https://twitter.com/AGHamilton29/status/1425984768550768645?s=19

https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/1425966578986848257?s=19

https://twitter.com/RepDanCrenshaw/status/1425946627861143555?s=19

https://twitter.com/Jaybefaunt/status/1425962847188705285?s=19

https://twitter.com/EliseStefanik/status/1425960868219658245?s=19

https://twitter.com/AdamKinzinger/status/1425968592030416900?s=19

the d&d reaction is that the public will either blame trump, not care, or get mad at republicans for criticizing biden

pnumoman
Sep 26, 2008

I never get the last word, and it makes me very sad.

Il Federale posted:

the d&d reaction is that the public will either blame trump, not care, or get mad at republicans for criticizing biden

Lol, d&d doing d&d things

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

I remember arguing with someone on Twitter that the Taliban had won and the Afghan War was pointless, and they said, "Nuh uh, they don't control the urban areas, they don't control Kabul."

That was a few months back. Wonder what that guy is thinking lately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

The decision to leave on the anniversary of 9/11 is what irritates me the most. People's lives are in play but we need a historic date