Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

https://twitter.com/MiaYim/status/1426198611659010056?s=19

The Privacy Respecting Discourse isn't done yet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I just don't understand what it was about that situation that prevented him from telling his story months ago, tbh. He acted like something was holding him back the entire time

A talking coyote
Jan 14, 2020

Maybe they just didn’t want to talk about it at the time, who cares.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I would imagine he was more worried about dying than posting rolling updates on Twitter.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

OctoberCountry posted:

Worked out fine for him

further evidence there's no justice in this world

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Tato posted:

is Anderson still an alcoholic who cheats on his wife or is he still trying to play off the social media blowups that happen every few months as a work

he's done some bits joking about it on BTE, so whatever the deal is he's not too bothered by it

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
please respect sour boys privacy

Critical
Aug 23, 2007

RealFoxy posted:

I just don't understand what it was about that situation that prevented him from telling his story months ago, tbh. He acted like something was holding him back the entire time

he made a tweet last night basically saying he was kind of busy with not dying. nothing prevented him from saying anything, he wanted to be basically recovered before dealing with it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the real Q is why he started making tweets about having a lot to say and not being able to but that he would one day. that doesn't gel with the desire to have privacy. he started it and kept on advertising every couple of weeks for a long time. i guess he saw a few fans asking what was going on with him. that makes sense. mystery solved

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
He wanted to talk about it earlier, but there was a Speed situation where WWF installed a device in his heart that would explode if he disclosed he contracted COVID-19, the disease caused by the novel coronavirus. Messed up

xbilkis fucked around with this message at 18:01 on Aug 13, 2021

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that makes sense. mystery solved

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
https://twitter.com/TheModernWC/status/1425920404493901824

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Fuego's gonna need all the wellness centers he can find after this match :(

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Fuego is the frickin people's champ

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
keith lee: "i have a condition where if i walk to much my heart may just die and i didnt want to talk about it in case i just keeled over suddenly"

goon: "fuuuuuuuuuuck this guuuuuuuuuuuuuy for vaaaaaaaaaaaaaaague pooooooooooooooosting abloobloooblooblooo"

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
I respected Keith Lee's privacy.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
i nodded respectfully at his privacy

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I :respek:'d his privacy

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

“I’m pretty sick and it’s very serious, thanks for your support but I don’t want to go into tons of detail”

Yeah that would have been really hard to tweet at any time in the last 6 months, all those overwrought vagueposts were totally worthwhile.

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

I didn't care about his privacy and in doing so...respected his privacy

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

MotU posted:

keith lee: "i have a condition where if i walk to much my heart may just die and i didnt want to talk about it in case i just keeled over suddenly"

goon: "fuuuuuuuuuuck this guuuuuuuuuuuuuy for vaaaaaaaaaaaaaaague pooooooooooooooosting abloobloooblooblooo"

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Im not bothered by vagueposts. They’re easy to not care about. I’m mostly focused on drinking, and smoking.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
https://twitter.com/AEWonTNT/status/1425951895789527042?s=20

post good social media stuff rather than your own dumb shithead opinions

cams
Mar 28, 2003

History Comes Inside! posted:

“I’m pretty sick and it’s very serious, thanks for your support but I don’t want to go into tons of detail”

Yeah that would have been really hard to tweet at any time in the last 6 months, all those overwrought vagueposts were totally worthwhile.
he does not owe you poo poo lol

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

I know the first thing I'd think of when battling a major heart problem due to Covid is how to manage my online social media...wait no, no I wouldn't!

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

cams posted:

he does not owe you poo poo lol

I never said he did, it’s just very lol that he probably spent more time talking about how much he wished he could tell everyone what was up than he did actually telling them.

inthesto
May 12, 2010

Pro is an amazing name!

StarkRavingMad posted:

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

StarkRavingMad posted:

https://twitter.com/AEWonTNT/status/1425951895789527042?s=20

Big yee haw to that.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I will tell you my opinions on vagueposting at a later date

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

History Comes Inside! posted:

I never said he did, it’s just very lol that he probably spent more time talking about how much he wished he could tell everyone what was up than he did actually telling them.

Very lol that someone basically said 'I don't quite know how to talk about the fact that I could be dying and could possibly still die at any moment' in between messages from strangers abusing his SO for possibly giving him COVID. Extremely normal posting.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Lone Goat posted:

Big talk from the guy that re-upped with WWE when Tony Khan was calling lmao

Gaz-L posted:

Tama was one of the 4 original members and stayed longer than either you or Devitt, shut up, Karl

lmao get fuckin worked

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

i wish Karl blanderson would “work” on his wrestling skills!!!

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

history comes inside keith lee’s privacy

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
maybe history should go outside for a lil lmao

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
I respected his privacy so much I've never seen him in a full match.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

My privacy respecting will never end

SLUM KING
Nov 16, 2011

Gonna cut the dude who almost died from a virus and works for a company where sneezing is a fireable offense a little slack

Penguin Patrol
Mar 3, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
the trick is that you gotta respect his publicity too, and that's a bridge too far for some people

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Keith fighting Brock in that one royal rumble was good as hell. That entire rumble was great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC

NienNunb posted:

Keith fighting Brock in that one royal rumble was good as hell. That entire rumble was great.

big boy !!