Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Swing
Dec 30, 2006

You should have a little more faith in your captain.
Hey baby, I hear the blues a-callin',

and scrambled eggs

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

mrpwase
Apr 21, 2010

I HAVE GREAT AVATAR IDEAS
For the Many, Not the Few

Can u get...Khagante!?

ElBrak
Aug 24, 2004

"Muerte, buen compinche. Muerte."

Wow, what the gently caress is up with that Egypt.

wizzardstaff
Apr 6, 2018

Zorch! Splat! Pow!

The Egypt reference does not do this image any favors.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

n-...no.... a stupid 4chan meme? racist???

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I was expecting this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKaCiIqmrSQ

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
explain that map meme with those racist country balls please

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.

Douche Wolf 89 posted:

explain that map meme with those racist country balls please

A globe?

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Finno-Korean Hyperwar

gyrotachometer
Jul 20, 2020

PizzaProwler posted:

Finno-Korean Hyperwar

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

I kinda want Font Design Simulator just so I can see what font it uses on the front cover.

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

OwlFancier posted:

I kinda want Font Design Simulator just so I can see what font it uses on the front cover.

probably the same one as all the others, you don't mess with a brand

Lodin
Jul 31, 2003

by Fluffdaddy
These days they pretty much all use this one. With the same gold colouring.

quote:

The font used for the logo of the game is very similar to Steelfish ExtraBold Italic. Designed by Ray Larabie, Steelfish is a condensed sans serif design inspired by early to mid-20th Century newspaper headlines. The font family is available in 15 styles ranging from UltraLight to ExtraBold.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Fonts.

https://youtu.be/LndgfGjGImw

I started watching this guy a few weeks ago and he was under 5k subscribers and now he is suddenly taking off. 8k like a week or two ago and 40k now

Gene Hackman Fan
Dec 27, 2002

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

LMAO

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

:perfect:

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

freeedr posted:

Fonts.

https://youtu.be/LndgfGjGImw

I started watching this guy a few weeks ago and he was under 5k subscribers and now he is suddenly taking off. 8k like a week or two ago and 40k now

Oh yeah, I just incidentally watched this one yesterday:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTwr8m8xcEs

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

mrpwase posted:

Can u get...Khagante!?

lmao

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

literally who doesnt fire off a duke that size before going to a party seriously

CPColin
Sep 9, 2003

Big ol' smile.

Do I need to play Euro Truck 2 first before I play Euro Truck 2 Simulator or will I be able to follow along fine? :ohdear:

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

literally who doesnt fire off a duke that size before going to a party seriously

at first I was going to ignore this one as some dumb American culture war bullshit I had missed and didn't really care about, but now youve piqued my interest. What's the story here?

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames

bike tory posted:

at first I was going to ignore this one as some dumb American culture war bullshit I had missed and didn't really care about, but now youve piqued my interest. What's the story here?

The info wars gun girl took a legendary poo poo in her panties at a Kent State party

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
It was like someone cutting a pile of driftwood with a thong

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

bike tory posted:

This girl is a gun nut who got twitter famous posing for a graduation photo with a gun and being chatty about it

An internet person said she poo poo her pants at a party one time and that person also got twitter famous. It's not clear if it ever happened but it stuck anyway

That's kind of the whole story sorry if you are disappointed

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Picture the triceratops poop but underneath it was a curly haired racist in a g-string

It was so big it was like the poo poo took her

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

no see this is the culture war bullshit that I live for

It's like how everyone knows Scott Morrison poo poo himself at the Engadine maccas

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Manager Hoyden posted:

. It's not clear if it ever happened but it stuck anyway

It happened. There's Photos. Horrible mind scarring photos.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

it's the only real way to counter these assholes. like a conservative takes some dumb provocative stance so that they can make a talking point of their lovely views and thus disseminate them, and you just say "sure but did you know they poo poo themselves this one time?" and now that's the talking point and no one cares about their views

it's the perfect response

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Picture a 5' tall gun weirdo who lives on boiled chicken and ketchup holding in like 2 months of dumps and then pounding vodka at a party until her butthole births a fully formed adult gorilla made of poo poo

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
The gun girl and the poo poo were equal in mass and composition

It was a textbook example of cellular mitosis

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

A HORNY SWEARENGEN posted:

Picture a 5' tall gun weirdo who lives on boiled chicken and ketchup holding in like 2 months of dumps and then pounding vodka at a party until her butthole births a fully formed adult gorilla made of poo poo

Time works the same way

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

*100 lb girl next to 100lb poo poo*

I'm seeing double! Four gun girls!

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/tX55ozS.mp4

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Imagine if this hydrant was basically Ben Shapiro in a blonde wig and a thong:

CainFortea
Oct 15, 2004

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ILL Machina
Mar 25, 2004

:italy: Glory to Italia! :italy:

Ayy!! This text is-a the color of marinara! Ohhhh!! Dat's amore!!

CPColin posted:

Do I need to play Euro Truck 2 first before I play Euro Truck 2 Simulator or will I be able to follow along fine? :ohdear:

Your flippant nature is not welcome. ETS2 is a bastion of all that is good in the world. Capitalism should be relegated to simulation.