Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Ok for real whos your team
This poll is closed.
The Green Bay Packers 81 35.53%
The Chicago Bears 52 22.81%
The Minnesota Vikings 42 18.42%
The Detroit Lions 53 23.25%
Total: 228 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Kirk is getting $45M next year lmbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Cousins is a lot funnier than Watson

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

Call me crazy but I think in just about any decision you choose the non rapist over the rapist, "pure football" or not.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Listen, neither of them is on the Bears, and I'm glad.

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

Yeah I'm a fan of the newly non rapist NFC North and I'd like to keep it that way.

ghosthorse
Dec 15, 2011

...you forget so easily...
I'd prefer every member of my favourite football team to be people who haven't committed a serious crime and gotten away with it because they are a member of a football team. For some reason that seems hard for the nfl to put together though :smith:

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Kirk is just dumb. Watson is actively horrible.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Darth Brooks posted:

Kirk is just dumb. Watson is actively horrible.

I really don't wanna figure out the alchemy of where chud and rapist land in relation to each other on the horrible scale but I feel like after covid and an attempted coup I can't call people like Kirk "just dumb" anymore. They're pretty godawful and are enabling lots and lots of pain.

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

Kirk can learn, and in fact probably will learn once he or a teammate gets horribly sick. Watson will never not be a rapist.

mercenarynuker
Sep 10, 2008

Trubs already benched, give the Lions what they want, Bills :argh:

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

SirPablo posted:

Sounding like Vikings O-line is somehow going to find a way to be worse than last year.

Yeah, seems like it's possible Darrishaw could play at some point after the beginning of this season though...just in time for a COVID break-out in the locker room.
The contingencies are getting deeper.

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Andy will never betray us because he has no discernible personality and probably just sits on a heat rock when he is not playing near-adequate football.

PowderKeg
Apr 5, 2003
drat, so close to a costco sample of kneecaps there.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

People all over the world,
Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Until Kirk gets someone killed by giving them covid, Watson is way worse. What an insane take.

Shrimpy
May 18, 2004

Sir, I'm going to need to see your ticket.

I realize he's probably not going to get vaccinated, but even if he did get it, if he says anything other than this, the next 6 months of his life are going to be Kirk Cousins being on his rear end about it.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
https://twitter.com/Tim_McManus/status/1426553082490630145

I really hate that it seems like this is never gonna not be a thing for Kerryon.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Godammit, Rodgers.

Clay is :fork:’d

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Yeah I dunno about that one. Clay Matthews was not good toward the end of his tenure in GB.

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
I think he might be ok as a rotational guy as long as Gary and the Smiths are still getting the majority of snaps. But he didn’t play at all last year so maybe it’s just rose colored glasses on my part. Clay did get a decent amount of sacks in his last season in Green Bay but they were all called back on some garbage roughing the passer calls.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
That was awesome. The rule change they made in response to Rodgers getting injured just kept loving over Green Bay. It's like poetry, it rhymes.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
The season before last, Matthews notched eight sacks in 13 games as an inside linebacker. I dunno; if he came back on a veteran's minimum contract as pass-rush depth, it wouldn't break my heart.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

I will laugh if Rodgers gets all his old buddies back and they all get injured and the entire Packers depth chart just gets hosed.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
The Vikings key offensive players are not vaccinated. And the o line is shaky as usual. Going to be a long loving season.

https://twitter.com/arifhasannfl/status/1426630685595291648?s=21

Ybrik
Jan 1, 2008

My dad finally gave up hope for the Vikings this year and decided to start rooting for the 49ers after 50+ years of being a fan. I hate thinking that he made the right call...

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

soggybagel posted:

The Vikings key offensive players are not vaccinated. And the o line is shaky as usual. Going to be a long loving season.

https://twitter.com/arifhasannfl/status/1426630685595291648?s=21

Seems like a good reason to not draft any Vikings this year in fantasy football.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/BradBiggs/status/1426647718236205057?s=20

https://twitter.com/KingJames/status/1426621394071166978?s=20

Dexo fucked around with this message at 22:06 on Aug 14, 2021

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

sweet geek swag posted:

I will laugh if Rodgers gets all his old buddies back and they all get injured and the entire Packers depth chart just gets hosed.

It's a real top heavy roster anyway so it wouldn't matter

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

I really don’t remember what Mitch’s first preseason game looked like, but it definitely wasn’t as good as Fields today. I have hope? I’m not used to this.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Bird in a Blender posted:

I really don’t remember what Mitch’s first preseason game looked like, but it definitely wasn’t as good as Fields today. I have hope? I’m not used to this.

It was.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/recap?gameId=400951835

Mitch did extremely well in his first preseasons.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gUZ2-BZtIs&t=468s

:thunk: Different tone Nagy

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

I love this guy

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I really like the hometown Vikings announcing team. I really like the Vikings. I really fuckin hate this though!

And I won't shut up about it until the cowards ban me

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/AdamHoge/status/1426667235087691777

Pops Mgee
Aug 20, 2009

Join Hands,
Start the Love Train!
Now we’re talkin!!!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Now I'm not SAYING that I said "Rodgers is making the front office and the organization look weak" right here in this thread but I 100% did say "Rodgers is making the front office and organization look weak" right here in this thread and now look at that. Wow. Stunning.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Big Beef City posted:

Now I'm not SAYING that I said "Rodgers is making the front office and the organization look weak" right here in this thread but I 100% did say "Rodgers is making the front office and organization look weak" right here in this thread and now look at that. Wow. Stunning.

Yes an Instagram post makes makes the organization weak

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp
Im in Florida for work so I get to watch Jacksonville. Wahoo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Lol. Vikings.