Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chas McGill
Oct 29, 2010

loves Fat Philippe

ELTON JOHN posted:

That's a cat. This one is continued tomorrow.

Is Ray someone you can hang with? It is not clear.

Is this the end? Will we ever see Ray again? No, and yes.
Early Ray is really weird. You can see the germ of the character but onstad is still figuring him out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Anxiety sucks for sure but just imagine how much you get to milk that warm feeling that faced with that temptation you stuck to your humane values.
I'd just come back to visit the little guy and give him a gentle hug every now and again to remind myself how great I am.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I am tentatively on board with Val and Isaac, please post more so I can refine my opinion.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

By popular demand posted:

Anxiety sucks for sure but just imagine how much you get to milk that warm feeling that faced with that temptation you stuck to your humane values.
I'd just come back to visit the little guy and give him a gentle hug every now and again to remind myself how great I am.

But then you find out the guy was called Quilbolf Quilftler!

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Chas McGill posted:

Early Ray is really weird. You can see the germ of the character but onstad is still figuring him out.

Later Ray certainly isn't neutered. I guess he gets his nuts back when Roast Beef gets him out of hell.

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Captain Hygiene posted:

I am tentatively on board with Val and Isaac, please post more so I can refine my opinion.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Chas McGill posted:

James Earl Ray was a piece of poo poo, I know this is something of a controversial opinion but it must be said.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

James Earl Ray was a piece of poo poo, I know this is something of a controversial opinion but it must be said.

I liked him as Mufasa.

https://www.mentalfloss.com/article/64189/time-florida-accidentally-honored-james-earl-ray-instead-jones-mlk-day

Leon Sumbitches
Mar 27, 2010

Dr. Leon Adoso Sumbitches (prounounced soom-'beh-cheh) (born January 21, 1935) is heir to the legendary Adoso family oil fortune.

Sorry, but James Earl Jones is a national treasure and I won't have you besmirch his good name.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Lol

Finally some good loving comics…

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Arrhythmia posted:

Later Ray certainly isn't neutered. I guess he gets his nuts back when Roast Beef gets him out of hell.

I'm pretty positive that it turns out he's just circumsized, not neutered.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Would a vet circumcise my cat, if I asked?

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Kennel posted:

Would a vet circumcise my cat, if I asked?

Maybe? it's less cruel than declawing them and some vets still do that.

Slimy Hog
Apr 22, 2008

Skwirl posted:

Maybe? it's less cruel than declawing them and some vets still do that.

I know nothing about cat anatomy, but is cat circumcision even possible?

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

This is good and the comic timing on that punchline is top notch.

Sestze
Jun 6, 2004

Cybernetic Crumb

vyelkin posted:

This is good and the comic timing on that punchline is top notch.
Yeah, that got me.

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

Was? Wow, I forgot that bastard was dead. Now I get to be happy about it all over again. Thank you!

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

gleebster posted:

Was? Wow, I forgot that bastard was dead. Now I get to be happy about it all over again. Thank you!

Do I have a twitter account for you to follow.

https://twitter.com/ThatcherFunFact/status/1426499137583910916?s=20

Project M.A.M.I.L.
Apr 30, 2007

Older, balder, fatter...

Wooooooooo these rule

tritici
Jan 14, 2020

LoudPipesSaveLives posted:

Wooooooooo these rule

Vagabong
Mar 2, 2019
Shocked to see a comic that is both novel and entertaining in this thread.

Radio Paranoia
Jun 27, 2010

It is now safe to turn off your computer.
I can only read the coffee machine with a Brian Blessed-adjacent voice

Phosphine
May 30, 2011

WHY, JUDY?! WHY?!
🤰🐰🆚🥪🦊

Is there any way to view a Tumblr in reverse? Some of these appear to have order, but it's shown "newest first" and I'm failing at finding a way to fix that.

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Phosphine posted:

Is there any way to view a Tumblr in reverse? Some of these appear to have order, but it's shown "newest first" and I'm failing at finding a way to fix that.
https://code.tutsplus.com/articles/browser-extension-arrange-tumblr-posts-in-chronological-order--active-10796 <- I have no idea if this works

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

thetoughestbean
Apr 27, 2013

Keep On Shroomin

ChubbyChecker posted:

yeah, you country folks would think that

I live in the city!

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Radio Paranoia posted:

I can only read the coffee machine with a Brian Blessed-adjacent voice

This is the most correct thing I've ever read.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Bennett seems like a guy you have to know how to be friends with

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

A worthy successor to the long saga of Reginald and Beartootie arrests

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!
You don't talk about mime club

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

why the gently caress would you write “gimme five” right next to a hand with four fingers gently caress this poo poo it’s trash

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

bump_fn posted:

why the gently caress would you write “gimme five” right next to a hand with four fingers gently caress this poo poo it’s trash

The other hand is doing something else with one finger.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Val and Isaac is extremely good.

Foxfire_
Nov 8, 2010

Phosphine posted:

if you open one from the archive button at the top, it gets first/prev/next/last buttons above them

Ziv Zulander
Mar 24, 2017

ZZ for short

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

tripwood
Jul 21, 2003

"Cuno can see you're trying to shit him, but Cuno's unshittable, so fuck does Cuno care?"

Hint: He doesn't care.
Oh Pupkin, how easy it is to love you

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

What's the story of the creator of pumpkin and the comic itself? This series is so strange

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

The Saddest Rhino posted:

What's the story of the creator of pumpkin and the comic itself? This series is so strange
All I know is "thank you for loving Pupkin."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

Okay this is getting scary