Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what do you like best
This poll is closed.
pics 69 0.39%
vids 420 2.40%
gazza.txt 8008 45.77%
havin yer mam 9001 51.44%
Total: 17498 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bradburypancakes
Sep 9, 2014

hmm. hmmmmmmmm
That photo is both Cool and Good

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/FxckWoodward/status/1425815435937734657?s=20

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

lmao

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty
I love that man.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
legit lol

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

lol

There genuinely must be something not quite right with Ty

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps

Paperhouse posted:

lol

These fan personality things just do not sit right with me. Whether it's AFTV at Arsenal, Goldbridge at United or that weird Irish fella at Liverpool, they attract clicks and interactions on social media and provide fans of other sides cheap laughs about delusions of grandeur etc, but ultimately they're unwell actors exposing themselves to a cruel and vicious audience. The fact that Claude died so soon after his sacking from AFTV should be more of a wake up call to this area of fandom, but it hasn't.

Ty is clearly an unwell man, and as funny as that clip (and others) are, and I have indeed laughed at them, you really worry about these people's mental well being. Especially considering the cesspit that is social media.

This is probably more suitable to the dormant fan thread, so I'll stop any potential derail.

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

britishbornandbread posted:

These fan personality things just do not sit right with me. Whether it's AFTV at Arsenal, Goldbridge at United or that weird Irish fella at Liverpool, they attract clicks and interactions on social media and provide fans of other sides cheap laughs about delusions of grandeur etc, but ultimately they're unwell actors exposing themselves to a cruel and vicious audience. The fact that Claude died so soon after his sacking from AFTV should be more of a wake up call to this area of fandom, but it hasn't.

Ty is clearly an unwell man, and as funny as that clip (and others) are, and I have indeed laughed at them, you really worry about these people's mental well being. Especially considering the cesspit that is social media.

This is probably more suitable to the dormant fan thread, so I'll stop any potential derail.

:chloe:

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
they don't sit right with me because they're all nob ends

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

kcer posted:

they don't sit right with me because they're all nob ends

:hmmyes:

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

There's literally nothing better than watching a bunch of ex-professional players make fun of delusional fans right to their faces.

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

Paperhouse posted:

lol

He's an arsenal fan....

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

and what about before the brain injury

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Goldbridge is funny as gently caress

britishbornandbread
Jul 8, 2000

You'll stumble in my footsteps
Goldbridge is even funnier when you remember in real life he supports Nottingham Forest.

Carrier
May 12, 2009

I had no idea who that was but I looked him up and apparently his real name is Brent Di Cesare????

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.
https://twitter.com/PaulKagame/status/1426297937680871434?s=20

Rawandan President Paul Kagame is mad online about Arsenal.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
President kagame go on AFTV

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009
https://twitter.com/fulhamishpod/status/1426549744294301697?s=21

qsvui
Aug 23, 2003
some crazy thing
gone

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
he is 6'2, he hates Hutus, its paulie paulie paulie paul kagame

jeebus bob
Nov 4, 2004

Festina lente
https://mobile.twitter.com/GaryLineker/status/1426457201858826243

The boy is called Woody. He's an 8 year old Bees superfan with down's syndrome :3:

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Goldbridge is even funnier when you remember in real life he supports Nottingham Forest.

He's spent the last few years trying to build up a clickbait outrage channel and it's tedious as heck.

an_mutt
Sep 29, 2010

I was,
I am,
and I remain a soldier!

Sworn to dedicate my heart and soul to the restoration of human kind!

"Goldbridge" is easily the worst of all the online football content creators. I find him viscerally and nauseatingly unwatchable, even for a few seconds.

c0burn
Sep 2, 2003

The KKKing
I can't watch any of them including the Liverpool ones. Anfield wrap is good though and I'm sure there's other decent podcasts about for other clubs

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
The square ball podcast is excellent but I cant imagine anyone who isn't a leeds fan tuning in

If having a real job doesn't work out my backup plan is to wear an arsenal shirt and shout about how aubameyang and lacazette auba and laca are top top players disrespected by the pro man u and liverpool media

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

Stretford Paddock is the best of the United fan channels but the content lacks a lot if it hasn't got at least one of Howson/Mckola/Joe on. They also run a non league football team now and the bits on that are good.

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

NinpoEspiritoSanto posted:

Stretford Paddock is the best of the United fan channels but the content lacks a lot if it hasn't got at least one of Howson/Mckola/Joe on. They also run a non league football team now and the bits on that are good.

McKola is trying real hard to pivot towards the AFTV rage clicks and has some seriously horrible takes. The rest are great though.

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

TheRat posted:

McKola is trying real hard to pivot towards the AFTV rage clicks and has some seriously horrible takes. The rest are great though.

tbh now you mention it I've not watched one of his solo videos in some time, I still like him as a pair with Howson though like on Uncensored

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
Gerd Müller died today, aged 75.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCOC1TS9A1I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-sjVXqgXbhQ

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

:rip:

Rascar Capac
Aug 31, 2016

Surprisingly nice, for an evil Inca mummy.
https://twitter.com/stokaljona/status/1426880144057196544?s=19

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

:stare:

NinpoEspiritoSanto
Oct 22, 2013

TheRat posted:

Speaking of Adam McKola he was on that Overlap fan debate thing and he got into it with Nev about him stanning for Kane when they don't give Pogba any benefit of the doubt when his agent pops off.

McKola might be onto something...

These aren't random rear end memes from @spurslolz this is from Match of the Day lmao

TheRat
Aug 30, 2006

Speaking of Adam McKola he was on that Overlap fan debate thing and he got into it with Nev about him stanning for Kane when they don't give Pogba any benefit of the doubt when his agent pops off.

Micha Richards was popping off on Souness and Neville about the same thing yesterday, how they all call Kane a saint when he doesnt show up for training while Pogba is never anything but professional but gets all the abuse.

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

McKola might be onto something...

These aren't random rear end memes from @spurslolz this is from Match of the Day lmao

Saw that last night. Looks like it was made by somebody who's never seen Citizen Kane.

ZeeBoi
Jan 17, 2001

sticksy
May 26, 2004
Nap Ghost
Definitely wrong thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí