Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

killer crane posted:

Cotton vs proud boys when?

Cotton and the VFW go nazi stomping instead of killing Castro leaving the cops confused.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

So this new season takes place in an alternate timeline where Cotton isn't dead? I mean I'm all for it because he'd have some great commentary.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

I always thought Cotton was the perfect fake name for him but nope fuckers actually named their kids Cotton.

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Minh excitedly shows Kahn the DMs she gets from thirsty dudes on onlyfans and they laugh and call them stupid rednecks together

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

pixaal posted:

So this new season takes place in an alternate timeline where Cotton isn't dead? I mean I'm all for it because he'd have some great commentary.

Cotton Hill survived gettin' his ankles blown off in a hail of To-jo gunfire, you think some sissy in a black robe with a scythe is gonna take him anywhere?

I reckon he let himself die for a few minutes so he could go give St. Peter an earful about letting hippies into heaven, and takin' Topsy too early, then did that waddle-walk right back to the land of the living

there is still more grief to give Hank's Wife, there is still work for him on this earth

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

My uncles last name is Cotton so its not that weird a name.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
The koth reunion is going to be a makeup for all the halloween episodes they missed

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Hihohe posted:

My uncles last name is Cotton so its not that weird a name.

Well yeah, I'm talking naming your kid that.

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

Cotton can come back as a ghost.

namlosh
Feb 11, 2014

I name this haircut "The Sad Rhino".
This, but only Peggy can see and hear him

TheWorldsaStage
Sep 10, 2020

namlosh posted:

gently caress do I want to see that. A constant foil to her unimaginable sense of self importance.

I really do love Peggy as a character.

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

namlosh posted:

Imagine how Dale would interpret seeing Peggy talking to herself lol

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

Peggy tells Dale about seeing Cotton's ghost, Dale can't see him but starts seeing everything around him as signs and orders from Cotton that he follows unquestioningly

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
i just started watching this show from the beginning having only seen 3 or 4 episodes as a teen when it aired and so far I was surprised at how strong it starts, I was expecting to have to just put up with the first season like the simpsons but it was really good from episode 1

so far one of my favorite lines is when they think hank might have blown up in the mega lo mart during the chuck mangione concert and peggy is stumbling around and finds a cop and goes "please you have to help, my husband was working here. he had to work here, we couldn't find anyone else that would hire him" and the cop goes "i'm sorry mrs. mangione we're doing all that we can" lmao

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Cotton and the VFW go nazi stomping instead of killing Castro leaving the cops confused.

an episode of cotton trying to get to the capitol to fight nazzys, and hank trying to stop him. at the climax hank carries a struggling cotton over his shoulder to the truck, before either of them are seen on camera, but cotton manages to bite a protester's ear off as they pass by. "i TOLE you i was gonne bite me a nazzy!" and he wears that beady-eyed poo poo eating grin as hank buckles him into the senior safety seat

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Joseph would be the Proud Boy.

Cowslips Warren
Oct 29, 2005

What use had they for tricks and cunning, living in the enemy's warren and paying his price?

Grimey Drawer

Detective No. 27 posted:

Joseph would get pissed if people said his dad Dale wasn't his real dad, because Joseph knows the truth! The aliens used Dale's sperm to make him in his mom, because Dale was in Roswell when she conceived, because Dale was so close to finding out the truth about aliens. So Joseph is part alien.

I can't remember if Cotton ever noticed that. I do remember Dale's dad being in the closet. One of the best episodes ever.

killer crane
Dec 30, 2006

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2019

Detective No. 27 posted:

until he meets some antifa cutie. Joseph has no allegiance except where his labido leads him.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Cowslips Warren posted:

I can't remember if Cotton ever noticed that. I do remember Dale's dad being in the closet. One of the best episodes ever.

I love Bill and Boomhaur just completely giddy over the idea of men loving men, its adorable. I don't think its mean, its not "look at those gay boys, lets laugh at them", its very tee hee kind of laughter.

Also Dale thinks John Redcorn is gay.

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
https://mobile.twitter.com/NeilNevins/status/1425244217832579072?s=08

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

My healing works best when the patient *quiets* their mind

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Conspiracy youtube finally started invading my recommendations so here's half an hour on why Dale is the sleeper Goku of the rainey st. multiverse

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StgjzHQafDM

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

That's a good pun

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

A+ tattoo. Wow.

Debunk This!
Apr 12, 2011

Yup.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

If you google "king of the hill fan art" you can get some pretty wild results

Punkinhead fucked around with this message at 23:13 on Aug 21, 2021

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
That hooters one is great

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

PinheadSlim posted:

I don’t know what any of this is referencing but :eyepop:

Marin Karin
Jul 29, 2011

What are you, compared to my magnificence?

Nuts and Gum posted:

I don’t know what any of this is referencing but :eyepop:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pLgzv2_yWc

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

lmao ty

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

friend shared this with me today: https://www.filmsforaction.org/articles/comic-if-bart-simpson-and-chris-griffin-went-to-couples-therapy/

not sure i fully buy into this characterization of chris griffin or bart, but bobby as a therapist works for me. sorta sad he gave up on comedy, but he'd be good at it.

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Yeah I saw that too, it's pretty cringey but the ending is sweet enough it gets a pass.

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

PinheadSlim posted:

"That's my Pikachu! I don't know you!" every time Team Rocket show up.

Kevin DuBrow
Apr 21, 2012

The uruk-hai defender has logged on.

Mr. Fix It posted:

friend shared this with me today: https://www.filmsforaction.org/articles/comic-if-bart-simpson-and-chris-griffin-went-to-couples-therapy/

not sure i fully buy into this characterization of chris griffin or bart, but bobby as a therapist works for me. sorta sad he gave up on comedy, but he'd be good at it.

For some reason I thought "this makes sense because of the episode in which Bobby is part of the conflict resolution club at his school" but upon further review no such episode exists and my brain fabricated this.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

I ain't no gad drat son of a bitch, Peggy.

A For Effort
Apr 29, 2017

by Azathoth

Kevin DuBrow posted:

For some reason I thought "this makes sense because of the episode in which Bobby is part of the conflict resolution club at his school" but upon further review no such episode exists and my brain fabricated this.

https://kingofthehill.fandom.com/wiki/Talking_Shop

stealie72
Jan 10, 2007

twistedmentat posted:

I ain't no gad drat son of a bitch, Peggy.
I ain't no gat dang son of a bitch, Peggy.

:smugbert:

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

yah, i'm betting this is why it seems in character

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

https://twitter.com/FPSCarol/status/1430072443452813313?s=19