Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

Andrade owns it’s ok for wrestlers not to kiss Dave’s rear end, he’s a critic and good for him but not everyone needs to like him and I respect Andrade for keeping it real and being honest, go off king who cares

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

"im not owned! im not owned!!", i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into a cornette

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Andrade's pals with Alberto Del Rio too though who abused and assaulted both Paige and his most recent girlfriend to varying degrees

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

https://mobile.twitter.com/theprotegemma/status/1426754350538428419

Punk is having too much fun with these teases.

King Bahamut
Nov 12, 2003
internet internet lama sabacthani
An arms length relationship between members of an industry and the press either objectively reporting or subjectively criticizing it is fine. The combination of those two hats in “enthusiast media” has always caused consternation; I wouldn’t get on Andrade over it or take it too seriously

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

King Bahamut posted:

An arms length relationship between members of an industry and the press either objectively reporting or subjectively criticizing it is fine. The combination of those two hats in “enthusiast media” has always caused consternation; I wouldn’t get on Andrade over it or take it too seriously
Andrade posted a tweet in a court room with the caption "He's innocent!" so I don't know if that's what you'd consider arms-length or ignorance.

Kenny Omega using Chasyn Rance's ring and using his as an extra because he recognized him from a decade ago before Speaking Out started or Omega taking a picture with Boogie or whatever his name was because he recognized his name as a YouTuber is what I'd considering ignorance.

e: this might not even be what you're talking about but still

RealFoxy fucked around with this message at 06:34 on Aug 16, 2021

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I'm pretty sure that was a conspiracy theory that was debunked. Didn't QT say Kenny was using his ring, not Rance's?

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

sticklefifer posted:

I'm pretty sure that was a conspiracy theory that was debunked. Didn't QT say Kenny was using his ring, not Rance's?

Kenny used Rance's ring and some of his trainees for a NJPW sponsored show at a gaming convention in 2018. And then found out who he was and cut all ties.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

https://twitter.com/BadBryanTakes/status/1427059280570634244?t=ssx20Z3ozQb1MeWgaadYGg&s=19

The Punk / Joe phone meme but it's Jamie Hayter and Bea.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Or the entire UK scene to Brookes and Parker

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

It shouldn't surprise me that NXT UK is taking advantage of the furlough funding.

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It is amazing to me that a global pandemic is only the third most harmful thing to hit BritWres in the last 5 years.

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

Lamuella posted:

The Punk / Joe phone meme but it's Jamie Hayter and Bea.

"Hello amigo, how are you? Come be All Elite"

BAM BAM BAM

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

https://twitter.com/indian_sports11/status/1427130594824163330?s=20

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

What's Ashley Aptitude doing in the Impact Zone?!?!

Stall_19
Jan 2, 2013

Prodigy of Victor von Doom
https://twitter.com/vXmichaels/status/1427029079996370951

bebaloorpabopalo
Nov 23, 2005

I'm not interested in constructive criticism, believe me.
dave does seem overly critical of andrade sometimes but besides the normal "dave talking about women" stuff he is probably more high on charlottes actual work than most people

its funny to see wrestlers get worked by psycho fans snitch tagging them out of context clips though

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

The return of the Aptitude Era.

A talking coyote
Jan 14, 2020

Ric “The City Man” Aptitude and his famous catchphrase WEEEEEEEEE!

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

A talking coyote posted:

Ric “The City Man” Aptitude and his famous catchphrase WEEEEEEEEE!

Flanked by his stablemates that form the Quadruple Equestrians.

Baron La Croix
Nov 2, 2010

rastah farah
sonnah maddah fah

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Charlotte Aptitude was marketed for final evening’s WWE Supershow in Charlotte, North Carolina, however didn’t seem. This led to followers speculating that she is likely to be in Mexico Metropolis along with her soon-to-be husband Andrade and her father Ric Aptitude, who was just lately granted his launch from WWE.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

Charlotte's name is unrecognizable

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

did they ever make it so shamans could really tank level-appropriate content, using earth's rocks.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Ric Aptitude and his son David Lackthereof

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

the ricks pregnant at the same time whoa

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

How is this one a tease of anything? Maybe I don't get some context here or something.

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

this is second to a couple of wire services a month or two ago printing stories about rugby news with the word hooker (a position in rugby) autocorrected to 'prostitute'

god bless house show bullshit :allears:

Flight Bisque
Feb 23, 2008

There is, surprisingly, always hope.

hold on, isn't big Dave usually criticized for going too easy on Charlotte? or did I imagine that/conflate it with something else?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Ganso Bomb posted:

How is this one a tease of anything? Maybe I don't get some context here or something.

there's a tweet that explains that the pin on punk's jacket is a chicago bulls jersey, number 20. and the first dance is in chicago on the 20th. but if you link that tweet it just links the original and not the reply for some reason

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
nvm

kinetic77
Jun 23, 2010

https://twitter.com/auntiecimex/status/1427067901824098305?s=21

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
If you put the letter s in front of Hitman...

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

IGgy IGsen posted:

If you put the letter s in front of Hitman...

(eats) Butt "The Shitman" Fart.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

legit thought this was Jon Hamm

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Cavauro posted:

there's a tweet that explains that the pin on punk's jacket is a chicago bulls jersey, number 20. and the first dance is in chicago on the 20th. but if you link that tweet it just links the original and not the reply for some reason

SERIOUS REPLY TO CAVAURO POST: i assumed the XX was just the straightedge Xes on Hands At Shows thing but now there's no telling how deep this rabbit hole goes!!

coconono
Aug 11, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Meltzer doesn’t watch NPU or Chocopro so his opinions are largely irrelevant.

Punk is looking way better than his MMA run so he might actually be able to hit his finisher without his knees buckling on the lift.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
CM Punk is going to have an entirely new move set. He is going to use all MMA Undertakers moves now.

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006

Malcolm Excellent posted:

CM Punk is going to have an entirely new move set. He is going to use all MMA Undertakers moves now.

He’s got to change up his moveset a little now that KENTA is working for an affiliated company. I can see him keeping the GTS but some of the other stuff (like the KENTA combo) may be phased out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

The GTS and pretty much every other move that’s been derived from it looks like absolute poo poo 90% of the time, regardless of who is doing it. Nobody should do any of them.