Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

shirts and skins posted:

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1427365956360282112?s=19
Ha.

Abaddon's Twitter posted:

updates for the next few weeks are going to be super spoilery if you haven't caught up on the comic. I'll try and put a general disclaimer on the site

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
I am actually curious how the most recent pages are somehow spoilery? Do they spoil the rest of the book by telling you how its going to end?

Or is this spoilery in the sense that the most recent episode has revealed that namek is going to blow up in '5 minutes'...

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

M_Gargantua posted:

I am actually curious how the most recent pages are somehow spoilery? Do they spoil the rest of the book by telling you how its going to end?

Or is this spoilery in the sense that the most recent episode has revealed that namek is going to blow up in '5 minutes'...

I think there's going to be a major shift in the story in the next few pages that would be spoiled for anyone who isn't caught up.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
also the most recent page of the comic shows up when you first open the website, so new readers might want a small warning/roadblock before they see whatever it is

Shoehead
Sep 28, 2005

Wassup, Choom?
Ya need sumthin'?

girl dick energy posted:

The next episode is filler so the manga can catch up, so it's just twenty-six minutes of Aspected Chaos screaming and charging up the spear while Nyave and Princess react in the background.

Allison and White Chain have to get their drivers licenses

M_Gargantua
Oct 16, 2006

STOMP'N ON INTO THE POWERLINES

Exciting Lemon
Fair point, unlike on-demand TV there is no selector before the most-recent. Didn't think of it that way.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Ah look at that we're almost at page 1000.

Soup du Jour
Sep 8, 2011

I always knew I'd die with a headache.

M_Gargantua posted:

I’m now imagining a full-page splash of solomon david getting bisected or something is upcoming

Dracula Factory
Sep 7, 2007

It just occurred to me that Jagg's deadly sin is wrath, but is he actually angry? I'm sure he was at first, but now it seems like he's resigned to keep suffering until he manages to succeed and isn't angry about it at all. Even though he's the big mean murder guy, he seems to embody his sin the least out of the demiurges.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Dracula Factory posted:

It just occurred to me that Jagg's deadly sin is wrath, but is he actually angry? I'm sure he was at first, but now it seems like he's resigned to keep suffering until he manages to succeed and isn't angry about it at all. Even though he's the big mean murder guy, he seems to embody his sin the least out of the demiurges.

I think he's the kind of angry that goes all the way back around to being calm again.

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Jagganoth: Totally not mad please don't put in the newspaper that I got mad

Rand Brittain
Mar 25, 2013

"Go on until you're stopped."
I think frequently what looks like resignation is just losing touch with how mad you are about all this bullshit.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

https://twitter.com/Orbitaldropkick/status/1427388359408762888?s=19

:hmmyes:

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Shoehead posted:

Allison and White Chain have to get their drivers licenses

You know, I kind of love that that's the default reference for "filler episode"

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Allison signs a pact with The Devil to control all demons in order to break Jagg's cycle.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

I assume a character is going to explain how the universe really works soon

packetmantis
Feb 26, 2013
Zoss spins the wheel and the conic ends with a link to the first page of Homestuck.

aegof
Mar 2, 2011

packetmantis posted:

Zoss spins the wheel and the conic ends with a link to the first page of Homestuck.

I'm down to live through that poo poo again, tbh

nimby
Nov 4, 2009

The pinnacle of cloud computing.

FuturePastNow posted:

I assume a character is going to explain how the universe really works soon

Next page is Zaid rushing Allison to the hospital as she's accidentally OD'ed on whatever she took to calm her nerves before they were to have sex at the start.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

packetmantis posted:

Zoss spins the wheel and the conic ends with a link to the first page of Problem Sleuth.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

The thing we're all going to get mad about is Jagganoth growing a few extra health meters

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!

packetmantis posted:

Right after the clown betrayed everyone, too.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.

packetmantis posted:

Zoss spins the wheel and the conic ends with a link to the first page of 17776.

FTFY. Cio is obviously the Jupiter Icy Moons Explorer.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

The thing we're all going to get mad about is Jagganoth growing a few extra health meters

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

Grouchio posted:

Allison signs a pact with The Devil to control all demons in order to break Jagg's cycle.

Ah, that's the killing 6 billion demons comes in. Jagg has a preset kill limit and all she has to do is send wave after wave of her own demons to stop him.

Phy posted:

You know, I kind of love that that's the default reference for "filler episode"

It's either that or Beach Episode

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?
Last panel of the comic will be loss

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

GunnerJ posted:

Last panel of the comic will be loss

Loss... Zoss...

My God.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Dammerung posted:

Loss... Zoss...

My God.

So *that's* where the baby went...

Bussamove
Feb 25, 2006

There Bias Two posted:

So *that's* where the baby went...

The dark science to breach the gates of heaven was gaming the whole time.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

the shape of the universe forms an |__

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
code:
R  OY
AL Ty
The truth revealed?

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva

Dammerung posted:

Loss... Zoss...

My God.

seeing the Wheel, the mind is fractured

now we all understand jadis and why she is locked into perception's crystalline nightmare

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

habeasdorkus posted:

I want to thank you for this post, because it reminded me that I never got around to reading 20020.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
20020 is really, really good. I cannot wait for the second half to come out at some point, hopefully this year. I'm fully invested in whether those two players can take it all the way to the house.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

habeasdorkus posted:

That's a reference I did not expect in the K6BD thread.

17776 is one of the most unique and amazing things I've ever read. I'm glad to see others appreciate it. I wish it had a se...

habeasdorkus posted:

20020 is really, really good. I cannot wait for the second half to come out at some point, hopefully this year. I'm fully invested in whether those two players can take it all the way to the house.

Oh my god it does have a sequel. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dammerung
Oct 17, 2008

"Dang, that's hot."

SniperWoreConverse posted:

seeing the Wheel, the mind is fractured

now we all understand jadis and why she is locked into perception's crystalline nightmare

The true shape of the wheel isn't "I". It's "B^U"

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

packetmantis posted:

Zoss spins the wheel and goes over by a nickel. Just like he has every time before.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

ConfusedUs posted:

That's a reference I did not expect in the K6BD thread.

17776 is one of the most unique and amazing things I've ever read. I'm glad to see others appreciate it. I wish it had a se...

Oh my god it does have a sequel. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I had no idea 20020 existed until now and I must read it ASAP

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Zoss is going to start Third Impact and Instrumentality to get rid of Jagg.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

There Bias Two posted:

I had no idea 20020 existed until now and I must read it ASAP

holy hell same 17776 was uniquely amazing and this has me excited