Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

butthead for destiny is fantastic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I'm continuing to enjoy these a lot. The art is kind of adorable in general, especially this one.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

Themata posted:

Beavissen and Buttclock

this is why these threads exist; wonderful

BaldDwarfOnPCP
Jun 26, 2019

by Pragmatica

Themata posted:

Beavissen and Buttclock

Art

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Themata posted:

Beavissen and Buttclock

real hard out-loud lols irl

Theris
Oct 9, 2007

Themata posted:

Beavissen and Buttclock

Thank you so much for this

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

Themata posted:

Beavissen and Buttclock

Yessss

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

Themata posted:

Beavissen and Buttclock

Please keep doing this.

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(

Themata posted:

Beavissen and Buttclock

Whenever I see that dogshit comic I always try to see if I can scroll past it on the app in one big thumb flick, like land juuuuust after it in the thread. It can be hard to pull off because it varies in length but pretty satisfying when you nail it.

Akratic Method
Mar 9, 2013

It's going to pay off eventually--I'm sure of it.

Any day now.

Harvey Mantaco posted:

Whenever I see that dogshit comic I always try to see if I can scroll past it on the app in one big thumb flick, like land juuuuust after it in the thread. It can be hard to pull off because it varies in length but pretty satisfying when you nail it.

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Harvey Mantaco posted:

Same but instead of for hfd I do it for the comics I don't like and I just don't post about it. Just scrolling past the things I don't like owns, everyone should try it.

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Jose Valasquez posted:

Same but instead of for hfd I do it for the comics I don't like and I just don't post about it. Just scrolling past the things I don't like owns, everyone should try it.

but then how will people know how cool i am for not reading them

Garrand
Dec 28, 2012

Rhino, you did this to me!

(posted mostly for those adorable bees)

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

Farts are cool.

Foxfire_
Nov 8, 2010

the holy poopacy posted:

but then how will people know how cool i am for not reading them

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(

Jose Valasquez posted:

You just did post about it, game over :forkbomb:

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

lmao

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

remember to support your friends, even if their poetry is bad

Twitch
Apr 15, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Voyager I posted:

The art's not so bad, but I got bored halfway through reading it when I realized the author had nothing to say and no understanding of humor besides 'lolrandom'.
I think you're just bad at reading. Or you don't know what lolrandom means.

moosecow333
Mar 15, 2007

Super-Duper Supermen!
All I hope is that the possum comic stays grungy yet wholesome and doesn’t fly off the deep end.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

FFT posted:

This happens after that:

the side text? “I mean, you guys can’t even adjust the font of your handwriting.”

Artist laziness or character laziness?

who cares tbh

dude you just said Megg Mog and Owl was poo poo and you keep posting whatever the gently caress this is

gently caress you

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

Regarde Aduck posted:

dude you just said Megg Mog and Owl was poo poo and you keep posting whatever the gently caress this is

gently caress you

Megg Mogg and Owl is good, but so is the cute sci fi wizard comic :colbert:

Vagabong
Mar 2, 2019
People should be posting any old poo poo they sincerly like. If people like MMO so much, why don't they post it?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Harvey Mantaco posted:

same but for your posts

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Someone's gonna translate the cat right

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

Why are there so many stairs?
Why does it look like she's falling down the stairs and hanging on the railing?
Why is her boyfriend wearing sweatpants?
Why does her boyfriend look exactly like her dad?
How do they make fart noises with their arms straight up?

No, no, no... this is not my favorite comic.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

Regarde Aduck posted:

gently caress you
My comment on MM&O was mostly a joke, but you haven't ever contributed even a single comic to this thread

gently caress you.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

luchadornado posted:

Why are there so many stairs?
Why does it look like she's falling down the stairs and hanging on the railing?
Why is her boyfriend wearing sweatpants?
Why does her boyfriend look exactly like her dad?
How do they make fart noises with their arms straight up?

No, no, no... this is not my favorite comic.

McPherson's suffered a massive stroke in 2002. But that hasn't stopped him from producing comics. Hasn't even affected their quality.

Snake Maze
Jul 13, 2016

3.85 Billion years ago
  • Having seen the explosion on the moon, the Devil comes to Venus

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Regarde Aduck posted:

gently caress you

Hey, I'm sure "Fingerbutt's Multicoloured Wacky Fantasy Friends Quest Where They Are All Dumb Except for The Girl Character Who Is Smart Because I Want to gently caress Her and the Toaster who is Sentient but Sarcastic" will win an Eisner Award next year and Megg, Mogg and Owl will be forgotten.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Disco Pope posted:

Hey, I'm sure "Fingerbutt's Multicoloured Wacky Fantasy Friends Quest Where They Are All Dumb Except for The Girl Character Who Is Smart Because I Want to gently caress Her and the Toaster who is Sentient but Sarcastic" will win an Eisner Award next year and Megg, Mogg and Owl will be forgotten.
/

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

I agree, please post the depressing, ugly comic about fuckup characters, not the charming, lighthearted comic about enjoyable ones

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

It is a good comic, Paladinus!

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

Captain Hygiene posted:

I agree, please post the depressing, ugly comic about fuckup characters, not the charming, lighthearted comic about enjoyable ones

You don't understand, the depressing ugly comic about fuckup characters is intrinsically better than the charming, lighthearted comic about enjoyable characters because I can personally relate and empathize with the fuckup characters due to a similar lived experience. The charming, lighthearted comic is unrelatable because it is just stories about enjoyable friends having a good time

Jose Valasquez
Apr 8, 2005

Harvey Mantaco posted:

You just did post about it, game over :forkbomb:

I didn't post about which comics I hate :smugdog:

If there are two things I hate it's people who post about the comics they hate and MM&O

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

thecluckmeme posted:

You don't understand, the depressing ugly comic about fuckup characters is intrinsically better than the charming, lighthearted comic about enjoyable characters because I can personally relate and empathize with the fuckup characters due to a similar lived experience. The charming, lighthearted comic is unrelatable because it is just stories about enjoyable friends having a good time

It's also because a steampunk confusing a jibblebaloob for a jabblepop isn't as funny as an Owl hosing liquid poo poo off of his mattress while singing the song from Fraiser.

Digamma-F-Wau
Mar 22, 2016

It is curious and wants to accept all kinds of challenges
People please, both comics are good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Digamma-F-Wau posted:

People please, both comics are good.

Not if you're trying to perform not liking something because it isn't hXc enough, they aren't (!!)