Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: sharknado slashfic)

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

The First Rites of Men Were Mortuary, the First Altars Tombs.

WEH posted:

I'm glad the aliens are cowards instead of pickle rick

Wtf is a pickle Rick?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

Nevermibd, I looked it up. It's awful.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

pickle rip

The Vinja Ninja
Mar 16, 2006

Sometimes, time beats you.
Im gonna register with the japanese UFO magazines UFO Research membership club

https://ufo-laboratory.com/about/

you get a tshirt (their XL is american medium so thats as big as it gets folks!) and a golden membership card!

https://twitter.com/ufo_laboratory/status/1407966549659422722

The membership also includes top secret leaked CIA ufo documents in a sealed envelope mailed to you.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Boat Stuck posted:

It still blows my mind that the US government admits UFOs are real, with video evidence, and no one cares.
They'll say anything if it means they can shoot down anyone who questions their money pit.

The Demilich posted:

Nevermibd, I looked it up. It's awful.
Please do not voluntarily expose yourself to Rick And Morty.

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

I really wish X-Files was still on Netflix. I know they removed it years ago but God dammit I never got to finish the series.

Missionary Positron
Jul 6, 2004
And now for something completely different

The Demilich posted:

I really wish X-Files was still on Netflix. I know they removed it years ago but God dammit I never got to finish the series.

tbh you're not missing much if you haven't seen the later seasons because the show gets really really Bad

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

GWBBQ posted:

They'll say anything if it means they can shoot down anyone who questions their money pit.

Please do not voluntarily expose yourself to Rick And Morty.

the best running gag of rick and morty is the fan base

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!

nomad2020 posted:

I want to say that vidjya game youtubers pioneered that look, it's only gotten worse as they've been allowed to spread.

well it sucks rear end! what shithole corner of the internet had the stupid idea that people would want to watch other idiots play videogames anyway?

anyway i hope there are aliens

Think Less
Dec 29, 2016

The Demilich posted:

it's on hulu right now.

skip all the ones that arent motw after season 6

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
when is the Reddit lady having her press conference? are aliens going to show up?

hseroK divaD
Jun 3, 2011

Creepy Richard will keep leering at you NON-STOP!

quote:

In 1977, the Brazilian government heard complaints of a phenomenon attacking locals. Witnesses describe the phenomenon as small square metallic objects, a few feet on each side, that flies 20 to 30 feet off the ground, hovers, and emits a hum most describe resembling that of a refrigerator. These objects fly through the treetops at night and seem to aggressively attack locals.

quote:

Chupas appear near the hunters while they are stalking through the woods or hiding in hastily made tree stands, directing a bright, focused beam of light on them. When this light hits its target, complaints of scarring that appeared to be from repeated stabs by small pins accompanied by a loss of blood (not bleeding, but like a removing of a portion of the blood supply), burning of skin, and intense pain was experienced that lasted anywhere from a few weeks to years. Locals began referring to this anomaly as "vampire lights" or "chupa-chupa" (which means the sucker) as a result of the types of wounds experienced.

Is your refrigerator flying? Well, you better start running!

Petey
Nov 26, 2005

For who knows what is good for a person in life, during the few and meaningless days they pass through like a shadow? Who can tell them what will happen under the sun after they are gone?
seems anjali promised links and they haven't come https://old.reddit.com/r/TranscensionProject/comments/owu6fd/anjalis_press_conference_details/

deep state must have gotten to her

neutral milf hotel
Oct 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
the Reddit lady is live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgIZJtJ3AjQ

where the aliens?

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

the aliens? there doesn't even appear to be humans except one white woman pretending to be indian STILL

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

they have returned to their purest form: light. these beings can travel on the light, because they are the light

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

lol she's talking about 4-density and how our 3-density bodies can't handle it.

someone should tell her what the d stands for in 3D and 4D

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

4 rotational cycles in one day??!

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

The_Doctor posted:

4 rotational cycles in one day??!

a four day is just adding today and tomorrow

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Hrmm... I'm not entirely convinced by this woman.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

sick white hippie woman goes through NDE, gets pumped with massive blast of DMT, feels real good and changes - NEW AGE PROPHET. Many such cases!

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

lol they finally gave her name

https://ballotpedia.org/Angelia_Schultz

a failed dnc candidate in south dakota

i don't know if its actually her but it sure as poo poo looks like her

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuiHWf2Ckgk

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Speaking as an alien for a second, how could you not choose such a specimen for your conduit to unite and elevate humanity?

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Bilirubin posted:

Speaking as an alien for a second, how could you not choose such a specimen for your conduit to unite and elevate humanity?

seems pretty well in line with everyone else they've selected over the last ~75 years

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

we've a type

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

Azathoth posted:

seems pretty well in line with everyone else they've selected over the last ~75 years

me? the chosen one? they chose me! I didn't even graduate from loving high school

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Vomik posted:

me? the chosen one? they chose me! I didn't even graduate from loving high school

"We chose you because of how ordinary you are" is my favorite contactee trope.

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Lue posted:

“We know who’s in the saucers, we know who’s in the triangles but we have no clue who’s in the Tic Tacs.”

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

That reads like "those are ours" to me

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Corrupt old empire with a demon aesthetic, long-time enemies with a space lib aesthetic, and WILDCARD BABY

The Demilich
Apr 9, 2020

Vomik posted:

the aliens? there doesn't even appear to be humans except one white woman pretending to be indian STILL

But enough about Elizabeth Warren :rimshot:

Think Less posted:

it's on hulu right now.

skip all the ones that arent motw after season 6

I don't know anyone that uses Hulu so I could "borrow" their account and I'm sure a poo poo not paying for a streaming service with ads. Double extra not paying for the more expensive upgraded ad free version cause gently caress that practice. I should probably just watch less TV honestly.
The day Netflix starts adding ads I'm donezo with them as well

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

The Demilich posted:

But enough about Elizabeth Warren :rimshot:

I don't know anyone that uses Hulu so I could "borrow" their account and I'm sure a poo poo not paying for a streaming service with ads. Double extra not paying for the more expensive upgraded ad free version cause gently caress that practice. I should probably just watch less TV honestly.
The day Netflix starts adding ads I'm donezo with them as well

pssst

:filez: it

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

tom delonge posted:

Mattis saved his life. Lue got pinned down in a huge machine gun fight. And he called for air support. And they said there's nothing in the area and he said: “I looked at my friend.” - [Lue] said - "We are going to die. We're dead. There are like 100 of them shooting and they pinned me at a rock.” And he heard something on the radio and Mattis comes flying in, like in one of those Bradley vehicles saying - and big door flies down - “Get in boys!” He is in the T-shirt. “I am busy, I'll get to you in a second.” He's on the automatic grenade launcher just wiping people out, you know . . . Lue said he's on the ground just looking up at this guy in the sunset kind of thing. "Who the f*** is this guy?"-- you know, and he saved their, his life, you know so-- So, Lue came from like really being in war, to moving up to a place where he had a lot of responsibility with a lot of very sensitive things and, so he's not boastful, he's not-- He's seen too much depth.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

The Demilich posted:

Hulu is really bad for PC users. Quality is poo poo and for some reason plays at 360 resolution on my connection, with no option to switch quality. Even the top quality level is worse than youtube and netflix. It feels like having to pay for cable all over again, but it's the quickest I've ever cancelled a free subscription.

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

the only ethical subscription service is onlyfans

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

Never heard this side of the Mandalay Bay shooting before

SMUG MEDIA SLUT
Dec 16, 2006
https://projectcamelotportal.com/

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

quote:

DT AND Q TEAM HAVE HAD THE BLOCKCHAIN EVIDENCE SINCE THE ELECTION IN NOV 2020

quote:

THE CHINESE COMMUNIST GREY ETS ARE AT THE GATES

Im afraid I no longer want to believe

second one would make a good thread title tho

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

500excf type r posted:

Never heard this side of the Mandalay Bay shooting before

lol