Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Potato Salad posted:

I plan on whipping out my "Pass as a wealthy white heterosexual aryan Christian Conservative" act tomorrow when I show up for my vaxx appointment. With any luck they'll assume I'm a chud getting vax #1

If there was ever a time to bust out the souvenir MAGA hat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Don't really need it, I shoot more for the Proper Raised Southern Gentleman thing because I was actually raised that way

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

:getin:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Ah say ah say ah say I'm a-heah to git vaccificinated

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

etalian posted:

Their response was the media was just making things up to make the situation look worse than it actually is.

Man, I wish I was a CHUD. Sounds way less stressful. You hear about a problem, you think to yourself, "Fake news.", and then you're back to not caring about anyone or anything else. I'm jealous.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

Ornery and Hornery posted:

KIRKLAND SIGNATURE

it’s wild how guilty I felt lying to Costco :smith:

You lied to Costco?! One thousand days shall ye spend without a sample. pbuc

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

don't listen to his lies, Steve!

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

McCracAttack posted:

Man, I wish I was a CHUD. Sounds way less stressful. You hear about a problem, you think to yourself, "Fake news.", and then you're back to not caring about anyone or anything else. I'm jealous.

No, then you go back to aneurysm-inducing rage at the thought of immigrants.

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
hey im glad this concept is spreading outside of America

https://twitter.com/jjmacnab/status/1427729841361543171?s=20

Ornery and Hornery
Oct 22, 2020

I want my third shot gosh darn it.

when do we think boosters will
be made available to the regular public?

osprey
Apr 18, 2021

remember that tiny -100 dip in florida's hospitalizations people were cheering over?

well

https://twitter.com/FLHospitalAssn/status/1427701274070355969

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
https://twitter.com/debdrens/status/1427711087064100867?s=20

EDIT LMAO

https://twitter.com/elisefoley/status/1427735302416838659?s=20

Baddog
May 12, 2001

mod sassinator posted:

looks like china is getting its delta surge under control. they had about 100-120 cases per day a couple weeks ago but are down to the 50's and dropping

They didn't just test everybody in Wuhan, I know they did Changsha too.

Oh we got a case? Where has this person been? Ok everyone within five miles gets tested this weekend.

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

etalian posted:

Going for Moderna booster dose this week, I'll be sure to read the latest Gamefaqs guide before heading out.

If you crouch-jump right as you're getting the jab you can glitch out the level and skip straight to the funeral. Pro-tip for any speedruns.

osprey
Apr 18, 2021

:coronatoot:

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

A Bakers Cousin posted:

hey im glad this concept is spreading outside of America

https://twitter.com/jjmacnab/status/1427729841361543171?s=20

there was an attempt in the New Hampshire legislature to have all their bills cite the authority of magna carta to honor its 800th anniversary that was sadly shut down because it would have led to some hilarious forestry law

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

Yeah.... that's the feeling. Right there.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Lmao

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

College Rockout posted:

nfl season starts in 23 days. small part of me thinks people might come to their senses in time but the other parts just lmaoing

The NFL lost $4b last year due to not having fans in seats. Those stadiums will be full this year if the fans have to climb over piles of corpses to get in.

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

:coronatoot:

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

mastershakeman posted:

Lol at Chicago bringing back an indoor mask mandate

Places either have one themselves like museum of science and industry or are just not going to enforce it if it's even possible to (i.e. not dining)

Lightfoot has to be having an all-time rager right now about this

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

loving :lol: this is the most uplifting news I've heard in a while

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

gently caress you greg

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
father in law, who want going to get a vaccine (because of.microchips) until his sons signed him up at a clinic and frog matched him down for the first shot, leaned over to me at a park yesterday, and said, "tell me the truth, do you believe Fauci? [he prounced it FOS-ē]"

horseshoe theory is real lmao

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

You guys know he's going to recover fully and then use it as justification to Super Open Biden right

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

Der Meister posted:

gently caress you greg

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

scary ghost dog posted:

theres a ceiling on hospitalizations lol

Well they had ceilings right up until they started putting them in tents!

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

SKULL.GIF posted:

You guys know he's going to recover fully and then use it as justification to Super Open Biden right

Go back to your room nerd

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"
who cares if abbott tests positive. i want him to get really sick. hopefully die. testing positive is worthless without suffering

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

SKULL.GIF posted:

He does that anyway and doesn't give a gently caress about justifications. This is like a free lottery ticket. Yeah, you almost certainly won't win but there's not a downside here.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Abbott was already more likely to develop clots because he is wheelchair bound.

Just putting that out there.

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

osprey posted:

remember that tiny -100 dip in florida's hospitalizations people were cheering over?

well

https://twitter.com/FLHospitalAssn/status/1427701274070355969

I saw that dip yesterday and though over already? Nope! To orbit!

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

A Bag of Milk posted:

I definitely lost my vaccine card

If I wrote a fictional story where a guy starts up a second vaccine card under an alter ego, what kinds of things would he realistically have to look out for?

i put my vaccine card through the wash because i forgot my wallet in my pants and now it is ruined!

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

good i hope he dies

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I hope that fucker gets so sick they have to choose how to care for him with full ICUs. Do they kick some kid off the ventilator so the gov can wheeze his last breaths on it?

Acelerion
May 3, 2005

god I hope this motherfucker dies my family is suffering right now directly because of him

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Delta take my energy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin

SKULL.GIF posted:

should be a probe to not allow cspam threads at least 10 minutes to blood lust celebrate without fun police showing up