Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Barry Soteriology
Mar 1, 2020
cspam told me go head and get your boost up. and if they hate, let em hate and watch the titers juice up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

U-DO Burger posted:

monoclonals cant do poo poo, they only have one measly clonal

:hmmyes:

T-Paine
Dec 12, 2007

Sitting in the Costco food court unmasked, Bible in hand, reading my favorite Psalms to my five children: Abel, Bethany, Carlos, Carlos, and Carlos.
https://twitter.com/jayobtv/status/1427763084593074178
I believe Desantis hates Florida and wants it destroyed, and I mean

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

loving incredible

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
don't worry the pentagon will fix the hospitals that are full. we will use the full might of our trillion dollar defense program to...

https://www.upi.com/Defense-News/2021/08/17/coronavirus-pentagon-five-medical-assistance-teams-covid-19-south/2451629223986/

quote:

Aug. 17 (UPI) -- The Pentagon is preparing to send up to five medical assistance teams to combat COVID-19 inside the United States.

Pentagon spokesman John Kirby told reporters Tuesday the teams will include about 20 medical personnel, including doctors, nurses and respiratory therapists.

...send about 100 nurses and doctors to some hotspots

that aught to fix it. lol, lmao

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

delta is the fourth letter of the greek alphabet so you need quadraclonals instead

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

respiratory therapists lamo

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

empty whippet box posted:

holy poo poo lol

Nothing like experience Loony Tunes style accidents in real life:
On July 14, 1984, at age 26, Abbott was paralyzed below the waist when an oak tree fell on him while he was jogging following a storm.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Gorilla Note: I've been in contact with some goons that have job postings at their companies and am working on a new thread for this kind of stuff. please accept this as one of the last times you'll see this post

:siren::siren::siren:WORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITY:siren::siren::siren:

are YOU a goon who is dreading to have to go back to a lovely office during a loving pandemic?
do YOU or someone you know have a knot in their stomach because their psycho boss wants them back in the office and see their smile?
are YOU able to have an internet connection for 40 hours a week and able to read, talk, and not be a total shithead on the phone?
do YOU live in Ohio, Delaware, Utah, Arizona, or Illinois?

GOOD NEWS! WE'RE HIRING!
hi, my name is business gorillas and i want to do BUSINESS! my company is currently hiring for phone jockeys in a couple different departments. it's a basic customer service gig that pays $16.00/hr starting plus a signing bonus of up to $2,000 with full benefits, including education assistance. i'm not going to lie, the job is dull and unrewarding, but WHO CARES? i bet your current job is too!

if not wanting to die because your small business tyrant work-landlord keeps masks optional is right for you, send me a dm so we can talk!!!

worried about your resume? no problem! so long as you aren't a complete fuckup, i'll help you with your resume! even if you might be a complete fuckup, i'll still look at your resume and tell you to GET OUT OF MY FACE!!!!!

WE LOSE ENOUGH OF OUR LIVES TO OUR WORK, GOON. THERE'S NO REASON TO LOSE YOUR LIFE BECAUSE OF IT.

inquire within! my dm's are open!

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔

T-Paine posted:

ok come on now this is getting silly

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
dead pigs fry 'em like bacon
https://miami.cbslocal.com/2021/08/16/fhp-trooper-lazaro-febles-dies-from-covid/

quote:

MIAMI (CBSMiami) – As many as four South Florida police officers succumbed to COVID-19 over the weekend, according to City of Miami Police Chief Art Acevedo.

“Just this past weekend, I think we had at least around four officers in the greater South Florida area that have died from COVID. So I’m praying for them and their families and hope that some good will come out of those losses,” said the chief.

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

I believe in the data.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

euphronius posted:

respiratory therapists lamo

scolding our nations' doomer lungs to seek therapy

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Oooooooo sick Abbott bamlinivibam
Oooooooo sick Abbott bamlinivibam
Got the Delta variant bamlinivibam
Guess what doesn't work? Bamlinivibam

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

McNugget Buddy posted:

lol Abbott's gonna die and everyone will run the gently caress away from Regeneron

:lol:

horny is allowed

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ
Why the gently caress are they giving that nazi on wheels Regeneron?? Why the gently caress is he allowed to feed kids to the nest grinder but that cocksucker gets monoclonal antibody treatment?

Even if it doesn’t work on Delta gently caress him!

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

Yikes, he was fully vaxxed, got a booster, and also has Covid 19, not a good look! Delta don’t care.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

T-Paine posted:

turning a big dial taht says "death" on it and constantly looking back at the audience for approval like a contestant on the price is right

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

yeah no poo poo, all the people in power are 100% aware that covid is incredibly dangerous and might kill them and are taking any and all precautions to prevent them dying from it.

they either want a ton of people to die or have decided that the political gain from pandering to a self-created wedge issue is more important than the lives of millions of people. there is no way to look at the actions of these people that doesn't prove they are genocidal mass murderers.

Forseti
May 26, 2001
To the lovenasium!

coke posted:

lol maybe i did take some by accident

i actually had my full photo gears with me and was able to do this

enhance

enhance

*~ENHANCE~*

Dayum, from the full resolution file or you did it with optics and a separate shot?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

https://twitter.com/mikeduncan/status/1427764347024117764?s=21

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

lmao

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Lord of Pie posted:

horny is allowed

If someone wants to get REAL horny they should make a killer Greg Abbott Ghanan Coffin Dancers meme.

It could come in handy soon lmao

meet girls at the store
Nov 4, 2002

Glumwheels posted:

Why the gently caress are they giving that nazi on wheels Regeneron?? Why the gently caress is he allowed to feed kids to the nest grinder but that cocksucker gets monoclonal antibody treatment?

Even if it doesn’t work on Delta gently caress him!

I like how there are multiple nazis on wheels, so for a second I had to try to remember whether or not Cawthorn had popped positive

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
at this rate we're going to find out that abbott injected himself with pure covid in an attempt to get even more antibodies

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

lol die

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

The pro covid candidate is surprisingly scared of covid

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

mod sassinator posted:

the best fate for abbot would be tubed and vented, then a heat wave knocks out the power infrastructure for texas and in some snafu his vent life support system goes down for 30 minutes or so
i can only get so hard please stop

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I mean it's possible he's had 3 shots and is asymptomatic, and they're just throwing the kitchen sink at him anyway so they can wave their dick around

Funnier option would be "fully vaccinated" with Johnson & Johnson, but only got the mRNA booster 2 or 3 days ago - in which case, he's hosed since that too recent to have any benefit

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

T-Paine posted:

lmao

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Joementum posted:

at this rate we're going to find out that abbott injected himself with pure covid in an attempt to get even more antibodies

Wait does that work

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
imagine if a governor was ordering the national guard to randomly go around and murder thousands of people. or got a ton of incredibly dangerous radioactive waste and ordered it be misted through every school HVAC system onto all the kids, giving them all cancer. now imagine the president and entire rest of the nation just standing by being like well states rights ya know can't do anything about it. guess they should have voted better. that's what is happening.

osprey
Apr 18, 2021

B-Rock452 posted:

So I am assuming the big push for these now is because the company doesn't want to lose money so they are just getting republicans to shill for it.

pump and dump

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

I helped work a vaccination site for the city today and one of the firefighters giving the shots there said that there was a shortage on Pfizer shots at the moment. In reality it's because we got alot of 1st dose adults and kids with Pzifer shots on Saturday for a back to school event thing that was going on Saturday so are just short on supply until they get some more to come in.

But in my head it's because Abbott got them all to himself as soon as he found out he was positive. He just drank the poo poo.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

literally anyone can get a booster shot.

just call up and CVS and give a fake name, or give a real name, i don't think they give a poo poo

we have vaccine doses just expiring on the shelves and if we're not gonna give them to countries that want them then i dont think the pharmacy tech making $13 an hour is going to put forth the amount of effort to stop you

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
abbott currently wheeling himself through every ICU in the state, taking deep breaths, muttering "more..... MORE!!!!!"

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

The Nastier Nate posted:

literally anyone can get a booster shot.

just call up and CVS and give a fake name, or give a real name, i don't think they give a poo poo

we have vaccine doses just expiring on the shelves and if we're not gonna give them to countries that want them then i dont think the pharmacy tech making $13 an hour is going to put forth the amount of effort to stop you

at some point we probably won't have a shitload of extra vaccines because i guarantee that they spooled down their production facilities months ago when demand fell off a cliff

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God

Is this bad?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

its hard to say really