Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006

Bust Rodd posted:

Also his co-host was like “I will put out a statement” and her statement was “Virgil ghosted me and won’t tell me anything, I am just as confused as you” and that’s about the size of it.

That is definitely not what happened.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
Gascoigne is pretty easy if you do like me and summon as much as possible.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Parry, Parry, Music Box, Oil Urn, Molotov, Oil Urn, Molotov, Dead

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

The Children's Blizzard is a really good book.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

MonsieurChoc posted:

Gascoigne is pretty easy if you do like me and summon as much as possible.

I never summon but yeah that does trivialize a lot of fights (which is why the whole easy mode discourse is so obnoxious). I do like being summoned and helping folks out though.

Bust Rodd posted:

Problematic to utilize familial trauma.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Bust Rodd posted:

Guard, turn, parry, dodge, spin, thrust.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Why the gently caress are Playstation 5s still so hard to find.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
so your fridge can mine a bitcoin

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Gripweed posted:

Why the gently caress are Playstation 5s still so hard to find.

I'm smugly playing Demons Souls on my used dirt cheap 3.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
The TLDR is that the superconducting chipsets that high end graphical hardware needs to run takes time to make and are only really produced in a small variety of locations, which has produced a drastic bottleneck. Top CEO from graphics card and video game companies all seem to agree that we’ll be feeling the pinch until spring 2022, so in all likelihood you won’t be able to just walk into a store a buy a PS5 until then.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Groovelord Neato posted:

I still have a 3, for the Metal Gears, but I want to be able to play the new super blurays and also Death Stranding with kart races.

Gripweed
Nov 8, 2018

Bust Rodd posted:

The TLDR is that the superconducting chipsets that high end graphical hardware needs to run takes time to make and are only really produced in a small variety of locations, which has produced a drastic bottleneck. Top CEO from graphics card and video game companies all seem to agree that we’ll be feeling the pinch until spring 2022, so in all likelihood you won’t be able to just walk into a store a buy a PS5 until then.

Can I get that in English please, I don't speak nerd.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Not enough PS5, you gotta cook them for a year, they aren’t ready yet, need to cook another 6 months

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.

Groovelord Neato posted:

Honestly, back then I played mostly offline to manipulate World Tendency so it's not very different now that the servers are down.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I would rather wait another year and a half than buy an Xbox.

littleorv
Jan 29, 2011

Pedro De Heredia posted:

That is definitely not what happened.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Virgin Texas

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Gripweed posted:

Can I get that in English please, I don't speak nerd.

covid = production delays

Saagonsa
Dec 29, 2012

I have a ps5

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

They went that route to try and fix the relationship
https://twitter.com/Chasten/status/1427680529881698312

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Saagonsa posted:

I have a ps5

Me too.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

net work error posted:

The Buttigieg version is gonna be wild.

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."
https://twitter.com/dril/status/1427557335975620611

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I definitely hate Felix saying oval office over and over, Americans really shouldn’t use that word, we’re just really bad at it

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

Bust Rodd posted:

I definitely hate Felix saying oval office over and over, Americans really shouldn’t use that word, we’re just really bad at it

was he doing a terrible fake British accent at the time, you can do it if you do the voice.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

net work error posted:

Lmao oh god

COPE 27
Sep 11, 2006

Good news for the dogs of South Bend

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

Heh. Always enjoy a laugh at some of dril’s absurd tweets.

Shipon
Nov 7, 2005

Bust Rodd posted:

its because they can't use the r-word without everyone getting pissy, all of the lameass insults people have to rely on now are because they made that word verboten for some stupid reason

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Shipon posted:

its because they can't use the r-word without everyone getting pissy, all of the lameass insults people have to rely on now are because they made that word verboten for some stupid reason

Uhhhhhhh who exactly gets mad at retard but doesn’t get mad at oval office? Woke brits?

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Bust Rodd posted:

Uhhhhhhh who exactly gets mad at retard but doesn’t get mad at oval office? Woke brits?

If you're not talking about a woman, "oval office" isn't very powerful. It turns into something like "wanker". If you are talking about a woman, it's top-shelf things you Do Not Say. Just thinking about it makes me uncomfortable.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
The pod really is whilin out, Will calling out NAVY SEALS for their female tendencies was p funny

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Bust Rodd posted:

Some mods

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

My irl friends Will, Felix, and Matt went off on this episode and I'm happy for them.

Yestermoment
Jul 27, 2007

Was amused to see this show up on my twitter feed because one of the chapmans liked it.

https://twitter.com/justinkcomer/status/1427717063708233740?s=19

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Bust Rodd posted:

The pod really is whilin out, Will calling out NAVY SEALS for their female tendencies was p funny

Will called something gay in I think the same episode lol

Proust Malone
Apr 4, 2008

Bust Rodd posted:

Theyve made the same "lol the military loves ribbons and hats and flair" before and its a super cheap take but w/e

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Saagonsa posted:

I have a ps5

nice dude

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Proust Malone posted:

Theyve made the same "lol the military loves ribbons and hats and flair" before and its a super cheap take but w/e

it’s true they love that poo poo

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!
They’re so good when they’re mad and reading stupid poo poo from idiots. The loving gonads on David Frum to write that article.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Proust Malone posted:

Mocking a ghoul like Gallagher throwing a fit about losing his Trident brooch and Trump getting it back for him was great however long ago that was.

That intro with Gallagher for the SEALs ep was enraging.