Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

This is the first in a pair of Canadian Zero Escape-like visual novels, about a group of people forced to play a death game in a metro train network. It's got the heart if nothing else :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fray
Oct 22, 2010

Aurora is back for more goonish planning, scheming, and strategizing! Come help lead a small space-tribe of survivors back from the brink of apocalypse. No experience with Aurora is needed!

Let's Play Aurora: From the Ashes

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

I Will Protect You
is a kind of hard Metroidvania-esque affair! The core gameplay loop isn't quite what that usually implies, though.

Also it happens to technically be an otome game. Somehow, this is by design.

Artix
Apr 26, 2010

He's finally back,
to kick some tail!
And this time,
he's goin' to jail!
[img]https://lpix.org/3572843/boxart-small.jpg][/img]

Gonna go back and clean up some older projects, starting with Yooka-Laylee. It's a good one!

limeicebreakers
May 1, 2017

Summer Belongs To You - Let's Play Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni

This summer, take a trip to the sleepy town of Hinamizawa, where people play really intense games of Old Maid and die. (Or you can just do that at your own home, I won't judge.)

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

London, 1894, a group of terrorists calling themselves the Merry Men are attempting to overthrow the government and free the people of the United Kingdom from debt. The detectives are taking on new cases and soon start to hear of the activities of this mysterious gang.

This is the final game that I'm going to LP in the current megathread. There are a number of major updates to the mechanics and gameplay, I'm very much looking forward to this one!

Strategic Sage
Jan 22, 2017

And that's the way it is...

If you're looking for a space strategy game that doesn't stop at the kitchen sink, but also takes their neighbors and throws those in as well, you've come to the right place . Distant Worlds: Universe is a big game in every sense.

LukasR23
Nov 25, 2019

Dominions 5 Modded - Metal Slugs but Zero Tactics.

Looking for your fix of hardcore wargame? Really want to introduce guns to a fantasy setting?

Modded game of Dominions 5, featuring a lot of insects, metal slugs, and jedi. The game itself is ongoing, but I'm writing as I go and will be posting three times a week to let it progress without fear of catching up.

Warning: Bees.

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

Hi. I forgot your name. Whatever.
My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.

An Imp and Her Dog || The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess HD

Almost a decade after I 100% LP'd the original Twilight Princess on the Wii, we're doing a 100% LP of the 10th anniversary HD remaster on the Wii U!

Solitair
Feb 18, 2014

TODAY'S GONNA BE A GOOD MOTHERFUCKIN' DAY!!!

Danganronpa may be dead, but we can still hold a cool wake for it. Join me as I shed my pizza box cocoon and show off DRV3's surprisingly extensive post-game.

zanni
Apr 28, 2018

The last hope for humanity is a single colony ship in orbit around a post-climate apocalypse Earth. What was the great blue orb is now a sickly thing of green haze, and the rich chucklefucks responsible are using the Ark as their last ditch effort to continue their lavish lifestyles on a new planet.

Them, and the countless numbers of 'employees' coerced onboard at gunpoint. The ones that will have to do all the hard work. The ones who've toiled their whole lives and seen their planet reduced to nothing. The ones who have never had a better opportunity for revenge.

Check out Trailblazers as we try to figure out what the world revolution looks like when you still need to find the world to have it in.

Alpha3KV
Mar 30, 2011

Quex Chest

3 decades of dungeon crawling: Let's play the Eye of the Beholder series

I'll be going through these games, replacing the party members with recruitable NPCs. But before that, I will need to make an initial party.

LJN92
Mar 5, 2014

If you want to see me do a screenshot LP of one of the silliest JRPGs from the turn of the millenia, then click the image above.

If not, I wholeheartedly understand.

ThornBrain
Jan 25, 2011

Hi. I forgot your name. Whatever.
My... point is...
Hi. Your head's on fire.

Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town - I Farm For My Friends

One of Harvest Moon's most popular entries gets another remake for PC and modern consoles. Join me, Skippy Granola, and YamiNoSenshi for the adventures of Best on the Ew Farm!

Jossar
Apr 2, 2018

Current status: Angry about subs :argh:

From Present Past to Future Far - Let's Play Empire Earth

In which the entire history of mankind is crammed into a very turn of the millennium RTS.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.

Catgirl Warcrime Simulator: Arknights

Tower Defense and gacha, can this even be LP'd? Honestly I have no idea.

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Luigi the Cowardly Plumber Saves the Day Yet Again: Luigi's Mansion 3

Come watch me blindly play Luigi's Mansion 3, and see how badly we can can scare our poor protagonist as he fights against his nemesis, KING BOO!!!!

RelentlessImp
Mar 15, 2011

Let's Mod the poo poo Out of the Enhanced Edition Trilogy

Come watch me break a heavily-modded Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition Trilogy install over my knee, with the power of heavy editing on my side, both to alter some party members' classes and to fix bugs introduced by such a massive install. Liberal use of the Infinity Engine tools await within for those not familiar with the process! Also a lot of asides that further expand upon lore introduced through the playthrough, both base game and that utilized by modders for their NPCs.

RelentlessImp fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Jul 24, 2021

berryjon
May 30, 2011

I have an invasion to go to.

Six Degrees of OSHA Violations: Let's Play the Descent Series Megathread!

Today, I begin the last game in the Descent series, the not-named, but made by the same people, Overload. It is glorious, beautiful and a proper return to form for the 6 degrees of freedom genre. So, come on over and listen to me gush about this game after coming off of the horrid mess that was Descent 3.

DMorbid
Jan 6, 2011

With our special guest star, RUSH! YAYYYYYYYYY

It's Hard to Be a Saint in the City -- Let's Play SAINTS ROW!

Well, we're done with the main PS2 GTAs, so instead of bothering with the mediocre PSP spinoffs, let's move to the next generation of consoles and play a game that is... well, it's basically just GTA but in HD. This is before Saints Row really had its own identity, but some of the humor and charm is already there in this first game.

DMorbid fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Jul 26, 2021

punk rebel ecks
Dec 11, 2010

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.

Kenshi: A Story type of Let's Play

Kenshi is a sandbox RPG where you can do anything you want. Literally anything. Want your character to be a drug overlord? You can do that. Want your character to lead an army of T-Rexes and have them rampage cities? You can do that. Want to be a mercenary? You can do that. Want to just chill and have a little general goods shop? You can do that too. So of course with a game with all these choices I'm documenting my playthrough. Though unlike most playthrough's, it's done in a "narrative style" so it's like reading a comic book or picture book than a "let's play". I'm trying to make it as entertaining as possible.

Also, unlike most RPGs, the game doesn't rely on a medieval or sci-fi setting. The game takes place on a post-apocalyptic alien planet that is best described as Mad Max meets samurai flicks with robots, aliens, and cannibals. It's a perfect setting for the type of game it is.

stimpius
May 11, 2017

Imperialism II - Its not exploiting, honest.

Brand New LP - one that I couldn't see in the finished thread, but one I know has been done before, still -

An early 4X game, Imperialism 2 focuses on several different aspects.

Primary of these is that you must have varied resources to create units, and can't "rush" units by gold alone.

Gold is used for research and for invading other provinces.

Resources must be transported back to your Capital and then can be manufactured from there.

I personally think that for its age, it has a really nice depth, tough AI if you go much above "hard" and I still regularly only win half my playthroughs, and thats without the input of you dumbasses.

Still this will be my first LP, so pop along, have a look - and if you think there is anything missing, or needs expanding on, please do let me know!

TheMcD
May 4, 2013

Monaca / Subject N 2024
---------
Despair will never let you down.
Malice will never disappoint you.

Our Hearts of Iron 4 thread has finished up with Equestria At War and has now moved to One Year War, a Gundam-based mod! Also, I think I finally figured out how to do audio right!

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Playing Code Vein, an anime souls-like.

BisbyWorl
Jan 12, 2019

Knowledge is pain plus observation.

I started my second LP! With an incredibly wordy game because I am an utter glutton for punishment!

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Anno 2070 for beginners, breaking down one of the more opaque city builders out there.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Welcome to the family, son.

ChaosArgate
Oct 10, 2012

Why does everyone think I'm going to get in trouble?

Yakuza goes JRPG in an homage to Dragon Quest with their soft franchise reboot, Yakuza: Like a Dragon.

GamesAreSupernice
Jan 3, 2014

Oh, whoa! Check out the Viewing Globe, shorty!

Let's Play Fighters Unleashed

Watch someone who really, really loves beat 'em ups play the worst the genre has to offer, all in the name of preservation.

Jobbo_Fett
Mar 7, 2014

Slava Ukrayini

Clapping Larry

Command & Conquer: Generals Lied, Civilians Died, Nobody was Tried

The time has arrived to sink our teeth into the most controversial C&C title as I continue to play through the entire series.

HappyCreatedInc
Mar 24, 2021

Playing Deja Vu, an old school point and click detective type poo poo.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Doing Fallout 4, showing off the Sim Settlements 2 mod

Level 1 Thief
Dec 17, 2007

I'm busy, and I'm having fun.

Resident Evil Village is a very serious horror experience.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Birds revere you and consider you one of their own.

You are welcome in their holy places.
I should probably post this here in the hopes of drumming up interest:

This is a VLP of Hostage Negotiator: Career in Tabletop Simulator. I'm thinking of also doing SSLP if it's what'll keep the thread alive though. It's a solitaire puzzle deck building card game with a persistent campaign (Legacy). The thread will be making all the Legacy decisions.

Rocket Baby Dolls
Mar 3, 2006

Normally I don't make aesthetic criticisms in other peoples' homes, but that rug looks like a beaver exploded. If meat is murder, then that rug is at least a severe beating.

The last game in the current Frogwares series and the last game in this mammoth-sized megathread. I've cancelled and uncancelled this more times than I can remember as even though it's a really good game, it is a little janky.

Jade Star
Jul 15, 2002

It burns when I LP

I'm back after living under a god drat rock for a year. And I'm not even LPing what I said I would. Join me in this dark adventure of space salvaging game that is a mix of deck builder and RPG. Truly a unique game that I will LP in the middle of the loving night because I can't loving sleep like a normal person and need something to direct all my 3am energy into.

Catch the Scavengers Guide to Deep Sky Derelicts

pedrovay2003
Mar 17, 2013

Nothing says quality like a black eye and a moustache.
Fun Shoe
It's time for a nice, Covid-free road trip down Road 96!

General Revil
Sep 30, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The time has come and so have I for another Super Robot Wars LP. With my practice LP of Super Robot Wars 1 wrapped up, It's time to kick off the real deal with the start of the Classic Series.

Super Robot Wars 2G is a remake of Super Robot Wars 2, with lots of QoL features, two additional series, and a lot of extra stages, secrets, and route splits. SRW 2/2G is not a sequel to SRW 1, but rather is the start of a series of connected stories. My goal is to LP the entire Classic Series of SRW. We'll see how well that works out for me.

General Revil fucked around with this message at 01:02 on Aug 18, 2021

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

The second game in the Abime VN series, this time from the perspective of the mastermind responsible for the killing game you and eight other people find yourselves trapped in.

Have you heard of a thing called the Cool S?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TeeQueue
Oct 9, 2012

The time has come. Soon, the bell shall ring. A new world will come. Rise, my servants. Rise and serve me. I am death and life. Darkness and light.

Project Moon's second game, and the sequel to Lobotomy Corporation-it's time to complete the one perfect book, and beat anyone who gets in our way at card games.

Library of Ruina is here!