Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Bruce Hussein Daddy posted:

My wife is telling me Chris Ga.... Garth Brooks' wife got the roni, and that is the reason for the tour cancellation.

Apologies if this has been covered, I try to keep up with this thread but many such posts.

lol the rich only care when it hits close to home

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
i just realized

:[]

is a good masked face smiley

this makes me feel very :[]

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

a family member and covid nurse who got OG covid late last year and is fully vaccinated popped poz for delta today :c00l:

e: we’re all gonna get this poo poo

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass

My wife is telling me Chris Ga.... Garth Brooks' wife got the roni, and that is the reason for the tour cancellation.

Apologies if this has been covered, I try to keep up with this thread but many such posts.

LMAO I knew it!!

just gonna quote my post from like 4 hours ago

mod sassinator posted:

i would LOVE to find out the real story why this:

https://twitter.com/garthbrooks/status/1427414545962766336

turned into this: https://variety.com/2021/music/news/garth-brooks-cancels-stadium-tour-concerts-1235043959/

in four days

there is a lot more not being said I bet, LMAO. four days is also the average incubation time from infection to symptom onset...

bUt LoLlApAloOzA wAs SaFe!!!

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby

Doctor posted:

just lmao at my university’s unions email rapidly descending from “we hear your concerns about a safe return” to “please sign this petition” to “ok well I dunno maybe try emailing your MP or the minister of labour or something”

Canada UK or another commonwealth

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

I'm what the kids call: a big nerd

Kreeblah posted:

What the gently caress "medical reason" could you have that prevents you from wearing a mask but wouldn't mean COVID would totally gently caress you up? gently caress, I hate this poo poo.
well, you can only get so much brain damage

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuZzaVKmOs4&t=147s

lol at the "Mr. Abbott from Texas" bit at 2:25. A nice and sensible chuckle.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
We were locked into everyone getting covid eventually a long time ago. Anyone that doesn't vax is straight up loving stupid.

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006
So what's the easiest 3rd booster scam? Lie about immunocompromised, claim it's your first shot under a game name, claim it's your first under your real name...?

Edit: hey phone autocorrecting fake to game is too meta.

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

PerniciousKnid posted:

claim it's your first shot under a game name

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

McNugget Buddy posted:

lol the rich only care when it hits close to home

Also everyone else.

Doctor
Jul 22, 2005

GO TO YOUR ROOM!

kalensc posted:

Canada UK or another commonwealth

Canada, baybeeee

Rubby
Aug 31, 2002

<3 Louby

mod sassinator posted:

i just realized

:[]

is a good masked face smiley

this makes me feel very :[]

3m SecureClick smiley [>^^<]

Bruce Hussein Daddy
Dec 26, 2005

I testify that there is none worthy of worship except God and I testify that Muhammad is the Messenger of God

PerniciousKnid posted:

So what's the easiest 3rd booster scam? Lie about immunocompromised, claim it's your first shot under a game name, claim it's your first under your real name...?

When I was a 19 y/o college student, I would drive from one convenience store to the next trying to buy a case of Busch. If they tried to card me, I would pat my pockets, say "oops I left it in the car" and drive off to the next. Usually within 5 trips I would get lucky.

:)

Nocturtle
Mar 17, 2007

Yeah geez, maybe they should just skip the pediatric vaccine EUA and go for full approval. Every kid is likely getting Delta no matter how quickly the vaccine EUA comes at this point.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

lmao https://twitter.com/UNC/status/1428089888843444228

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass

PerniciousKnid posted:

Edit: autocorrecting fake to game is too meta.

lie about immunocompromised. just find a cvs or whatever that doesn't care and waives you in. there isn't some database of failed booster attempts attached to your name, they won't know if you've driven to 5 other pharmacies that day asking for the booster.

that would get you a jab on your official vaccine card and in whatever state databases. 9 months from now no one will know or care that you curiously had a booster before sept 20th and want to see documentation for why

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass

Rubby posted:

3m SecureClick smiley [>^^<]

:8

Gio
Jun 20, 2005

PerniciousKnid posted:

ask the pharmacist if they have stairs in their house, and if they say yes go to another pharmacy because the pharmacist is a goon that posts in d&d.

otherwise just ask for a third shot

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

wha

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
https://twitter.com/BNODesk/status/1428102670212947968

next stop 120k hospitalized and past our winter surge peak. onwards to total healthcare collapse!

The Oldest Man
Jul 28, 2003

they're doing delta in your welcome packet now

FORUMS USER 1135
Jan 14, 2004

PerniciousKnid posted:

claim it's your first shot under a game name
Official covid booster names:

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

PerniciousKnid posted:

I used my real information and just lied about having not been vaccinated yet. Worked like a charm. If I get a bill in the mail later, well, that's Future Me's problem

When I was a 19 y/o college student, I would drive from one convenience store to the next trying to buy a case of Busch. If they tried to card me, I would pat my pockets, say "oops I left it in the car" and drive off to the next. Usually within 5 trips I would get lucky.

:)

I was going to do this but ultimately I'm too lazy to drive all over town trying to find a pharmacy tech who was too burnt out to care

Doctor
Jul 22, 2005

GO TO YOUR ROOM!
speaking as a Canadian who got their jabs later than Americans (and who got the apparently unbeatable AZ/Moderna combo) in like late July, wondering if I should wait like 6 months or scam my way into a Pfizer booster now to catch all 3 starter vaccine-mons

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

She got it in February though, so I'm guessing it's something else

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

The Oldest Man posted:

they're doing delta in your welcome packet now
unfortunate misinterpretation among first-year students about "rushing Delta"

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

poo poo POST MALONE posted:

Super glad I already enrolled my kid in virtual SPS school for the year.
cross-replying from Seattle thread but drat i'm envious. i floated this idea to my spouse and hit the wall hard.she's dead set on sending our kid to in-person school. the kf94 is my only hope. just loving :rip: i'm on that spreadsheet like 3 times over now

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
31 days ago we only had 24k people hospitalized

https://twitter.com/BNODesk/status/1416942528377540611

+65k people hospitalized in one month

everything is fine

Syncopation
Feb 21, 2020

wash bucket
Feb 21, 2006

Old Well

quote:

Campus tradition dictates that a drink from the Old Well on the first day of classes will bring good luck (or straight A's).

Everything and everyone is so loving stupid.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
and I'm All out of Ass
if the old well worked and everyone got straight A's then the bell curves would be hosed and everyone flunked or turned into C students

checkmate loser traditions

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

it's a respiratory disease; it's not like it's mono

Doctor
Jul 22, 2005

GO TO YOUR ROOM!

can’t beat the cool, refreshing taste of Delta

Caseman
Mar 21, 2006

Does this Biden DoE thing actually have any affect? I'm not really sure what kind of pressure the federal DoE can put on states/governors to stop being absolute murderous morons.

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6j6-elqb2Wc

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

this guy kicks rear end

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster
also lol if they all get legionnaires

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I had a dream last night about being in a horrific car accident and being put in a persistent vegetative state but I was in the matrix or something out of body still living normally reading the post in this thread by another delaware goon about my accident. Is this the delta taking over? I can't even think straight right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The SARney Stone