Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

twistedmentat posted:

More like George Bush Center for torture and overthrowing democratically elected countries to protect US Company Profits.

:chloe:

Anyway, downtown langley is weird as poo poo. That episode where steve pretended to be a superhero had it looking really odd with a bridge connecting cliffs over a river.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

On the internet, nobody knows you're a dog.

Milo and POTUS posted:

Anyway, downtown langley is weird as poo poo. That episode where steve pretended to be a superhero had it looking really odd with a bridge connecting cliffs over a river.

That was the Langley old quarter with its charming trinket shops, bed and breakfasts, and walking tours. Colonial settlers along the Potomac were famous for preferring the areas steep hills and cavernous gorges to flat plains and rolling hills.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Downtown's changing!

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Oh no! Ballers blend punch in my bowl! I can’t afford to party for days, I have plans! Oh-errr yeah!!!! Get it boy! Now I’ve got the edge I need! Whether I’m hitting the clubs or hitting the courts!

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

Milo and POTUS posted:

I should have added an "am i rite?" to that.

I like the consistency of businesses they show, though have we seen Red State Grocery recently?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

twistedmentat posted:

I like the consistency of businesses they show, though have we seen Red State Grocery recently?
You are my queen Rebecca!

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

That was the Langley old quarter with its charming trinket shops, bed and breakfasts, and walking tours. Colonial settlers along the Potomac were famous for preferring the areas steep hills and cavernous gorges to flat plains and rolling hills.

This sounds like something from the show but it's not showing up on google search!!

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I hope we get to see Stan's pet budgie again.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
I want more Cheesers.

Good boy, Cheesers.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

The_Doctor posted:

I want more Cheesers.

Good boy, Cheesers.

Cheesers came back. :smug:

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I hope we get to see Stan's pet budgie again.

Me too, but you gotta be careful that it doesn't go outside or it'll fly right into the sun!

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Me too, but you gotta be careful that it doesn't go outside or it'll fly right into the sun!

That's right! The seventy-five minutes you spent in the corner served you well!

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Chaotic Flame posted:

Please mods.

Will being a Klaus's boyz cost me one of my other gang tags?

Edit: I am finally caught up and I love this show so very much.

RC Cola fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Aug 13, 2021

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

Anyone remember the last page with a lot of road signs that work for personas

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Dr. Sunderson’s SunSuckers
Season 18, Episode 18
Hayley and Jeff help one of Roger's personas run a solar company.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

The_Doctor posted:

Season 18, Episode 18

While Stan, Steve and Klaus argue about Ghost Rider's past. Thanks random AI

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

OHSEERIGHTTHEREFRANCINEJUSTSAIDTHATLIKETWOMINUTESAGOOOoooooooo!

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

https://twitter.com/AmericanDadTBS/status/1425607977483046916?s=20

I miss Terry.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

twistedmentat posted:

Looking at the map to make sure my memory was accurate, I always forget how dense the US east coast is. Like NYC and Washington can only be a few hours drive or train ride apart, and between them you got Philly and Baltimore. No wonder all the sci fi stuff has Megacity-1 there. I'm sure that drive does not for a moment goes through open country. In Canada it takes like 3 days to drive to the next major city.

The drive is actually a good chunk of open country. PA has a law in its state charter that at least 18% of its forestland has to remain undeveloped. Plus the drive will take you through Amish country. So the drive ends ups being equal parts farmland, old growth forest and small rest stop towns. Until you hit the tri-state border and it turns into miles of Pine Barrens.

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

I'm going out to get more eggs.

The kind of eggs I thought we'd agreed to eat for the rest of our lives!

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Terry was the fun one.

"Honestly Terry?! That's terrible!"
"Oh well."

the way he says oh well is one of my favorite deliveries of any line ever.

BIG FLUFFY DOG
Feb 16, 2011

Yeah it really matters whether you go around blowing guys all day.

That. is only. a very large part. of what i do .

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Terry's Boyz

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
It looks like God does love gays, but only if they're tops.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

twistedmentat posted:

It looks like God does love gays, but only if they're tops.

Ancient Roman spotted

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Tampa Taserdactyls

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Oh! The lady at the beginning was voiced by Paget Brewster AKA Birdgirl!

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

No fossils, fools!

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

End of days again, bitches!

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
It had its moments but I didn't enjoy this episode very much compared to some of the greats this season. I just didn't think most of the A plot was particularly funny. Stan's subplot was good though.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

You know, if I had a nickel for every new tv show I've seen recently that had a song from the musical Hair in it I'd have two nickels. Which isn't a lot, but it's kinda weird it happened on both Riverdale and American Dad.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Nep-Nep posted:

It had its moments but I didn't enjoy this episode very much compared to some of the greats this season. I just didn't think most of the A plot was particularly funny. Stan's subplot was good though.

Yeah a definite shortage of actual jokes.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Nep-Nep posted:

The question is who. Who am I talking to right now?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I like how Disney + has some weird episode capsuals, like the episode where they stay at the hotel and Steve goes back to the 80s and it says "Francine gets a job in construction". Like that's what, 5 minutes of the episode?

EDIT: Okay, watching the episode, i had it completely wrong. Steve in the 80s is 5 minutes, most of it is Franny becoming the Concrete Woman.

twistedmentat fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Aug 20, 2021

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

You've been talking to Danuta? She told me she was dead!

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

WHY DO WE HAVE A BELL?! IT'S A COLLEGE!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

"One last time, babe. We're trying to figure out ways I'm different from my mom... not Wario"

Some amazing moments there.

e: not an amazing episode in general.

Shaman Tank Spec fucked around with this message at 12:13 on Aug 20, 2021

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Ah Hot Water, still one of the best episodes of the series.

I never noticed that yes, Stan was doing blow when he's home alone with the hot tub. Also forgot Daddy's Gone was from that episode too.

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
That part with the sun and moon was very Family Guy. Although I did like seeing the sun again during the song,

Chaotic Flame
Jun 1, 2009

So...

TheFattestPat posted:

That part with the sun and moon was very Family Guy. Although I did like seeing the sun again during the song,

Had the same thought

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

The_Doctor posted:

Season 18, Episode 18

I was waiting for Roger's weird, conniving, selfish motive for installing solar panels, and it never came. He kept talking about sucking the sun in -- I thought he was going to...I don't know, do something nefarious with it, somehow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

YeahTubaMike posted:

I was waiting for Roger's weird, conniving, selfish motive for installing solar panels, and it never came. He kept talking about sucking the sun in -- I thought he was going to...I don't know, do something nefarious with it, somehow.

See, my thought was he would try to suck up the sun entirely somehow and steal it.

But no, Sunny Sunderson is one of Roger's few genuinely good personas who just wants to make the world a better place. I don't think we've seen Roger be a guy this good since he was Sidney Huffman.