Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
ram in a pram

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

CRAZY TASTY

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Derpies posted:

ram in a pram

hell yeah get your siesta on little buddy

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

cat: number of fucks given today - still zero

e: 25% LESS SODIUM*

*than actual can of 100% sodium

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I've still never tried spam as far as I can remember. There is a can in the pantry, I guess I'll be doing that at some point. I made a big batch of breakfast burritos yesterday and am currently eating some of the leftover fillings so I am not currently hungry for spam, but I will report back when I try it

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

I guess the best thing to do is fry the spam, but then what? Do you put it on a sandwich? I don't really even know what it pairs with

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

spoiler alert, there's a reason why the label advertises "less sodium"

it's a good idea to have the spam as part of a dish that has less, let's say, agressive flavors

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

It tastes like you think it does. Its not bad when you fry it up, though you want to eat it with something to cut down on the pure saltiness of it, bread or rice etc...

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

eggs

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Yeah, eggs works. Just kinda treat spam like bacon imo

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

fried rice
sushi

it's basically very similar to a caseless ultra salty hot dog or bologna

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Yeah, eggs works. Just kinda treat spam like bacon imo

Yeah

Spam is great with toast and eggs

Just slice it up and fry till golden

Eat with fork/mouth

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

anyway I made a batch of 8 burritos yesterday. gold potatoes, egg, chorizo, lots of onion and green onions, queso blanco, spices and poo poo. Took about an hour and a half all said and done but now when I get hungry I can just stick one of these bad boys in the microwave

taters

EGG

the red bowl makes the chorizo look less red and more brown, because cellphone camera color detection

I am a burrito folding master

this is because I am planning on playing a shitton of ffxiv this weekend because I don't have much else going on and its better than pre-made frozen poo poo

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Are you a catboy in FFXIV?

I was a catboy in FFXIV but I quit playing when I realized the only job I liked was White Mage

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

FFXIV is by far the most anime thing I've ever watched or participated in

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

God drat, now I want a burrito so fuckin bad

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Are you a catboy in FFXIV?

I was a catboy in FFXIV but I quit playing when I realized the only job I liked was White Mage

dragonlady

I started as a dragon man but they're so angry looking all the time, in every cutscene. I flipped a coin between choosing a different race or switching genders and sticking with au ra, and wound up gender swapping. Dragonladies are a lot more expressive thankfully, so my character now expresses a range of emotions in cutscenes and not just a permanent scowl

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

hello, what is your delivery radius TIA

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Revins posted:

dragonlady

that looks like a narwhal lady
unless those are vestigial wings on her back then I concede she might indeed be a dragonlady

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

anyway, let's get this thread back on track baby *wolfhowl*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfWqk-HcHnw

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

it's a summoners horn because that is the job I mainly play, amd I like to look the part

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo
Is FFXIV fun I tried it a little but just made a bard that ran around playing DMX

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

Revins posted:

it's a summoners horn because that is the job I mainly play, amd I like to look the part

I have no idea what this means but I am totally rooting for you my goon, gently caress yeah you do you
got games, got a stack of burritos, loving the good life right here

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

classic Buttremilk right here friends

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuRzJRrRpQ

Derpies
Mar 11, 2014

by sebmojo

Big Ram Energy

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

My little bro has been very brave throughout this whole moving across the state thing but I think today is the day he's 100% certain that he lives here now. Peep the blep.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

I like that buttermilk's bleating sounds like mischievous laughter

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Derpies posted:

Is FFXIV fun I tried it a little but just made a bard that ran around playing DMX

a completely acceptable way to play :hai:

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

the only way I ever eat spam is musubi

pretty tasty

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Aardvark! posted:

my new replacement soundbar is here. i bought a $200 one after my $100 one broke and it arrived completely non functional. Yamaha shipped me a replacement and I'm excited to open it and hear sounds

I have a soundbar as well as uh, stand, speakers and a woofer (I'm not an audiophile I dunno what the tech term for it all is whatever I just call it all 'a sound bar') but recently it has started making a very sharp and loud and very clearly 'digital' sounding clicking after we unexpectedly lost power a couple times during summer storms. And yet, like...it works perfectly after a while? It just wants to be mad for a bit?
Like, I know that isn't logical and it's hooked up via an optical cable and modern electronics shouldn't need to get 'warmed up' but I'll be damned if this thing doesn't, and only does it 'sometimes', and Mrs Beef asks me "How come it does that?" and I'm like "...it's ghosts?"

That is my soundbar story thank you.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

My little bro has been very brave throughout this whole moving across the state thing but I think today is the day he's 100% certain that he lives here now. Peep the blep.

Doesn't appear to be the bottom of an ocean trench and is clearly exhausted from trying to reach one.

ilovebeersooomuch
May 23, 2014

I have something silimar going on, had to check and make sure you didn't do a cat theft (cat burglar)

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

been slacking on getting new pics of Midas to spam the thread with so here's an old one if we're posting cat pix

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Big Beef City posted:

Like, I know that isn't logical and it's hooked up via an optical cable and modern electronics shouldn't need to get 'warmed up' but I'll be damned if this thing doesn't, and only does it 'sometimes', and Mrs Beef asks me "How come it does that?" and I'm like "...it's ghosts?"

the better technology gets the easier it is for ghosts to take it over

I used to have a TV that would play all the commercials on fox in spanish

every other channel was fine and it was only commercials that were affected

clearly some kind of hispanic ghost took residence

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

:justpost: cats

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Tip posted:

the better technology gets the easier it is for ghosts to take it over

I used to have a TV that would play all the commercials on fox in spanish

every other channel was fine and it was only commercials that were affected

clearly some kind of hispanic ghost took residence

Was it Fox News? Because I’ll bet Lou Dobbs flipped the gently caress out about that.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Was it Fox News? Because I’ll bet Lou Dobbs flipped the gently caress out about that.

I never ever watch Fox news, so no

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Tip why were you living with Lou Dobbs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

Tip is Lou Dobbs? Gtfo