Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
JURASSIC EXPRESS VS BUCKS 44 36.97%
STING AND DARBY VS 2.0 35 29.41%
SAMMY VS SPEARS 29 24.37%
PENELOPE VS THUNDER 3 2.52%
JERICHO VS MJF 8 6.72%
Total: 119 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
If you need an early wrestling fix, don’t sleep on yesterday’s Elevation show. Garcia vs Sydal is really good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

CopywrightMMXI posted:

If you need an early wrestling fix, don’t sleep on yesterday’s Elevation show. Garcia vs Sydal is really good.

Seconding this recommendation, make sure to watch the post-match promo too!

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?

The Bee posted:

:toxx: fulfillment Week 16! To recap for everyone, I did a toxx that the American Dragon, Bryan Danielson would appear on AEW TV. I toxxed that until he did, or until a WWE appearance ruled it out, I'd be reviewing an episode of American Dragon, Jake Long. We've come a long way, and I'd say we're in the final month or so of our journey (assuming Bryan shows at Grand Slam on the 22nd), but that doesn't mean it's over yet! As always, if you want to skip, please ctrl+f and look for "We're done!"

~~~~

We're done! Catch you guys in a week or so!

Want you to know I'm playing this on loop in your honor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLvsoVh5wso

Either tonight or you're on this for the rest of season 1

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

You guys should be in the Friday forum Rampage thread. I can't keep up with two fast-moving threads.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
Woman processing my check at the bar I was at asked if I was a CM Punk fan. I said yes and he'd be at the United Center tonight. She said she hates CM Punk cause of what he did to Jeff Hardy!

Fresh Like Zafo
May 31, 2012

Strawberry Panda posted:

Woman processing my check at the bar I was at asked if I was a CM Punk fan. I said yes and he'd be at the United Center tonight. She said she hates CM Punk cause of what he did to Jeff Hardy!

Was it his mom?

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Strawberry Panda posted:

Jeff Hardy screwed Jeff Hardy

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

luchadornado posted:

You guys should be in the Friday forum Rampage thread. I can't keep up with two fast-moving threads.

that subforum is stupid and the thread should be in this one

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

Orange Carlisle posted:

yeah

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

Orange Carlisle posted:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Orange Carlisle posted:

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

lol just bookmark the thread why does it matter where it is

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

explosivo posted:

that forum gets locked after friday and the mods have to move the thread anyway

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Let the spirit of Friday come into your hearts

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

Fresh Like Zafo posted:

Was it his mom?

No it was a long time ago. It's his daughter

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
the most beautiful things in life are fleeting, enjoy the friday forum for the short time it lives, like the McRib

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

NienNunb posted:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

NienNunb posted:

tiny brain: aleister black
big brain: malakai black
Galaxy brain: rebecca black

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

explosivo posted:

I'm guessing it's like a couch that has a perfect imprint in the shape of your rear end for you to sit in. And the friday forum doesn't have that yet.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

come nerds, it's friday https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3977044&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

StarkRavingMad posted:

the most beautiful things in life are fleeting, enjoy the friday forum for the short time it lives, like the McRib

But the McRib, much like 95% of the McDonalds menu, is complete garbage!

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Vandar posted:

:mods:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

jesus WEP posted:

tiny brain: aleister black
big brain: malakai black
Galaxy brain: rebecca black
I just listened to a podcast about Rebecca Black that claimed she inspired Katy Perry's TGIF and changed the way youtube algorithms work and I'm all in on Rebecca Black now. She's the CM Punk of pop music

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

I SAID WHAT I SAID

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Vandar posted:

I SAID WHAT I SAID

You could at least show some remorse, you know.

Acaila
Jan 2, 2011

Shard posted:

Eddie truly feels like the soul of AEW in much the same way that Tommy Dreamer felt like the soul of ECW

Yeah, I compared him to Dreamer a week or two ago. It seems insane, that a guy who just showed up for a one off during the pandemic, feels so essential, but he's just so good. Love the idea of him as an authority once he hangs up his boots (and probably sells them because Eddie), and especially if he gets a transition phase, like Regal early in NXT where he was the final boss for guys he saw as special.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

RealFoxy posted:

I like CM Punk and Rick & Morty but yeah, fanbases can absolutely ruin a thing for anyone. There's a handful of kpop songs I like too but their intensity chased me off from that.

I’m sorry about the kpop fandoms. It can be one of the worst things about the genre. I hope that you can still enjoy the songs in a bubble.

Amp
Sep 10, 2010

:11tea::bubblewoop::agesilaus::megaman::yoshi::squawk::supaburn::iit::spooky::axe::honked::shroom::smugdog::sg::pkmnwhy::parrot::screamy::tubular::corsair::sanix::yeeclaw::hayter::flip::redflag:

NienNunb posted:

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

IGgy IGsen posted:

You could at least show some remorse, you know.

I will never show remorse for making GBS threads on the McRib.

I would rather shove a microwaved burger down my throat than eat that awful thing. :colbert:

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm sorry too. it makes me feel bad to read ppl insulting artists due to their fans. wish i could straighten it all out and heal everyone

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Punk should take over the dark order

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Vandar posted:

Post this in the Enclosed Pool Area see what happens tough guy

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
The McRib is actual garbage though, it's like D-grade pork they mash together when pork prices go down. That's why they can't serve it all the time.

Shard posted:

Eddie truly feels like the soul of AEW in much the same way that Tommy Dreamer felt like the soul of ECW

The last time I saw Tommy Dreamer he was in Impact and had Road Warrior Animal makeup on for some reason and I felt sad watching him wrestle, like everyone was too polite to tell him no.

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004
Light the Fuse:
https://twitter.com/WrestleTix/status/1428872931313135618

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

NienNunb posted:

Post this in the Enclosed Pool Area see what happens tough guy

Why would I post in the Enclosed Pool Area, Paul?

CopywrightMMXI
Jun 1, 2011

One time a guy stole some downhill skis out of my jeep and I was so mad I punched a mailbox. I'm against crime, and I'm not ashamed to admit it.
I can’t remember the last time I was this hyped for a show, and I wasn’t even a huge Punk fan.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

CopywrightMMXI posted:

I can’t remember the last time I was this hyped for a show, and I wasn’t even a huge Punk fan.

This is me. My time away from wrestling was basically Invasion to 2016ish so I missed Punk's whole run. I'm just hyped that for the first time in years wrestling feels unpredictable and exciting.

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD

Boom status: brought

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib

CopywrightMMXI posted:

Fairly the same. I think I'm more hype/excited for what Punk being in AEW for the company and wrestling as whole more than himself as a wrestler

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

AsInHowe posted:

You know what, WWE is always in Rosemont.

CM Punk, celebrity Blackhawks fan, has never wrestled in his home team's rink.
I don't think WWE has held a show at United Center since SummerSlam '94