Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Rarity posted:

The only perverts in this forum are the Naito fans

We am used to the slings and arrows of the unwashed. We, much like Naito, are much like Jesus in that way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Judging by his hair the unwashed in this scenario is also Naito

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

im not reading the last 4 pages but please keep failass takes and shite people out of the enclosed pool area, where chris benoit definitely didn't do it.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
please post with joy in your heart

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

NienNunb posted:

I cant speak for Tao but as the other person who privately theorized about a potential wrestling lite forum months ago I can confirm that I am a huge coward

Oh totally, same.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I somehow missed some kind of drama emanating from TEPA? Please just post fun posts about which wrestlers you wack it raw to.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

I appreciate the people in here who said they were against TEPA, and then started posting there and enjoying it. It is very slow but it found its voice quickly and its a fun place to post.

Hedgehog Pie
May 19, 2012

Total fuckin' silence.
For the record, I was never against TEPA, rather it's just that I'm not funny enough to post there. Which has been confirmed by my posts in TEPA.

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
Happy to hear it's working out!

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Hedgehog Pie posted:

For the record, I was never against TEPA, rather it's just that I'm not funny enough to post there. Which has been confirmed by my posts in TEPA.

If I felt any pressure to be funny I'd never make any posts anywhere. I'm not kidding. It's mostly just chill most of the time. It's kind of like a pro-wrestling imp-zone that's also like a pro-wrestling BYOB. It's more like, most with love and if you are funny while doing that it's a bonus.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I've been posting in both and I mostly just forget which thread is where

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
TEPA is fun but it turns out I don't have the time to constantly check a forum for new threads but I'm glad people are having fun and we all got to fang and bang for a bit :unsmith:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

IGgy IGsen posted:

If I felt any pressure to be funny I'd never make any posts anywhere. I'm not kidding. It's mostly just chill most of the time. It's kind of like a pro-wrestling imp-zone that's also like a pro-wrestling BYOB. It's more like, most with love and if you are funny while doing that it's a bonus.

BYOB is pro-wrestling BYOB :colbert:

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Hedgehog Pie posted:

:justpost:

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

You don’t have to be funny to post in TEPA just respect kayfabe.

In TEPA hulk hogan has a 10 inch python and terry bollea doesn’t exist

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

I’ve never been intentionally funny in my adult life and I was conned into becoming the IK of that cursed place, come over and post

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Sorry you got niennewb'd

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
A thread to keep track of on-going and future toxxes related to posting/not posting on the forums. Usually there's a lot around Royal Rumble and it has its own thread but there's been a lot involving AEW recently spread across many different threads.

It could even just be an edit in the Rules thread or the Feedback thread :shrug:

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
they should be called Mox Clauses

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

MotU posted:

they should be called Mox Clauses

You'll have to take that to QCS, I can't make that decision for the forum.

RealFoxy posted:

A thread to keep track of on-going and future toxxes related to posting/not posting on the forums. Usually there's a lot around Royal Rumble and it has its own thread but there's been a lot involving AEW recently spread across many different threads.

It could even just be an edit in the Rules thread or the Feedback thread :shrug:

Feel free to post the thread and I'll keep it stickied for a while to see how that goes.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3976140

its made and being tracked by an irl wager tracker (me)

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

gently caress up with the friday forum crap please and thanks

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

yea ok posted:

An attempt to bring in the mythical casual fans

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

yea ok posted:

Veto. Next!

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
who's vito

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

The mythical causal fan that yea ok wants to deny wrestling content to

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

MotU posted:

who's vito

guy on the left op

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
oh vito is cool then i have a hat like him

i mean i have like 6 of them but still

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I like Friday forum

Friday is about wrestling now, let no normie argue

mfcrocker
Jan 31, 2004

Hot Rope Guy
I like the occasional thread elsewhere, the GBS wrestling thread's been great and it was fun in the Friday forum too

Brut
Aug 21, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
it's friday go post in the friday forum why are you posting here (about the friday forum)

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Brut posted:

it's friday go post in the friday forum why are you posting here (about the friday forum)

because i'm giving my feedback in the feedback thread.(the rest of this post has nothing to do with you so please dont read it and definitely dont reply to it) it's obviously not the biggest deal in the world i'd just prefer to have wrestling threads in the forum for it. if it keeps happening i'll be forced to cry by myself.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Yeah, I'll be honest, the first week it was just a goof I thought would be funny since the Friday Forum had like an announcement and everything. And then someone pointed out it was back after I had posted the GDT, so I went with the flow.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
Malakai Black singing "Friday"

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Just keep the Rampage thread in PSP. It was the same people posting there as they would in here but it was an extra click, at best we got like two people to care about wrestling in the Friday Forum.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I can't even find the loving Friday Forum on the app.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Malcolm Excellent posted:

I can't even find the loving Friday Forum on the app.
You have to follow a link to the thread and then follow it for the forum to show up, or some arcane bullshit.

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Yeah, the Friday Forum's gimmick loving with app users is as good an excuse as any to stop with what was a fun bit once, a requested bit the second time, but does not need to be ran into the ground.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

Pillbug
The Rampage Thread should be posted 5 minutes before start time in a different subforum each week and Karmic should give 3 hints to find it. PSP will be divided into teams of 6 Posters and the team that has all of its members make a post in the thread first get to be the IKs of the next AEW discussion thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
if Friday Forum feels the call of the ring in their hearts they are free to make their own Rampage and Smackdown (lmao. lol.) threads