Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
They didn't remove the lion's teeth first, they're stabbed right in there to fix the skin in place .

Luckily it is a horse, so the brain was never in danger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coward
Sep 10, 2009

I say we take off and surrender unconditionally from orbit.

It's the only way to be sure

Ugleb posted:

I want to know what the horse thinks about this.

The lion doesn't look too pleased.

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

Ugleb posted:

"It's a living."

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

For some reason I'm suddenly getting a buttload of spam from Scale75, despite not buying anything from them in like 2 years. This one caught my eye:

"What's a good steampunk-y name for this bust?"
"Uhhhh... Steam?"
"Print it"

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
nerds are so gross

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Baroness Cogdelia Q. Geartits

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

my steampunk pilot name is lindbergh t. babby

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

The Moon Monster posted:

For some reason I'm suddenly getting a buttload of spam from Scale75, despite not buying anything from them in like 2 years. This one caught my eye:

"Uhhhh... Steam?"
"Print it"

Surely Amelia Steamheart was right there? Did the graphic designer literally lose the will to continue typing while working on that?

LennyBriscoCountyJr
Oct 20, 2005

Ugleb posted:

"No sir, I didn't like it."

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

Ugleb posted:

Surely Amelia Steamheart was right there? Did the graphic designer literally lose the will to continue typing while working on that?

Amelia Gearheart?

The graphic designer was probably screaming the entire time making that, up to and including receiving their cheque and realising how little one soul costs.

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

The Moon Monster posted:

"Uhhhh... Steam?"
"Print it"

BORN TO FLY
GEAR IS A gently caress
鬼神 Pilot Em All 1929
I am steam woman
410,757,864,530 CANTILEVERED BOSOMS

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

Ugleb posted:

They got distracted.

First by tits, then by the usual steampunk nonsense of PUT GEARS ON THINGS.

Midjack posted:

BORN TO FLY
GEAR IS A gently caress
鬼神 Pilot Em All 1929
I am steam woman
410,757,864,530 CANTILEVERED BOSOMS

:perfect:

grassy gnoll
Aug 27, 2006

The pawsting business is tough work.

Ugleb posted:

you might say they

ran out of steam

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

I was going to say maybe Amelia Steamheart was already taken but no, it doesn't seem to be after a cursory google search.

Amphigory
Feb 6, 2005

How the gently caress does that jacket work

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Amphigory posted:

It doesn't.

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!
Zooming high and fast
Gangrene digging deep into
Two exposed gear tits

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

ASK ME ABOUT HOW SCOTLAND'S PROPOSED TRANS LEGISLATION IS DIVISIVE AS HELL BECAUSE IT IS SO SWEEPING THAT IT COULD BE POTENTIALLY ABUSED AT A TIME WHERE THE LACK OF SAFETY FOR WOMEN HAS BEEN SO GLARING

Amphigory posted:

Well, maybe not on you dear.

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

Amphigory posted:

More elaborate push up bra than a jacket tbh.

BaronVanAwesome
Sep 11, 2001

I will never learn the secrets of "Increased fake female boar sp..."

Never say never, buddy.
Now you know.
Now we all know.
It has just one button, directly on the throat for maximum comfort

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Amphigory posted:

I think the multi-buckled bit on the stomach is part of the same garment, so it's "only" a huge boob window in a jumpsuit (I think?) that she's wearing underneath a jetpack(??) with shoulder, groin and chest straps.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

BaronVanAwesome posted:

It has just one button, directly on the throat for maximum comfort

Don't forget the underboob strap that I'm sure is not at all annoying and uncomfortable. Like underwire but worse.

KozmoNaut
Apr 23, 2008

Happiness is a warm
Turbo Plasma Rifle

And considering she's probably piloting a biplane or something, she's gonna be mighty cold.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

The Moon Monster posted:

"Uhhhh... Steam?"
"Print it"

oh yeah i just sorta scrolled past this the first time but ill be uhhh the clock/pressure gage on her hand

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.
I'm the glassy thousand-yard stare and the vaguely bilious expression.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Amphigory posted:

battle

tits

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

“Could you make the Rocketeer, but as a lady who can’t find any clothes that fit?”

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Good thread title. Well done.

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.

Ugleb posted:

Decent chocolate named after her

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Ferrero Rocher?

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Xarbala posted:

Ferrero Rocher?

Her/She

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Oh, right, of course

Ferrera Rocher

Ugleb
Nov 19, 2014

From the Fallout Wasteland Warfare group. Because what Fallout was missing is, of course, Australian Nazi fan fic.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Please please please let the kaiser accidentally kill himself with a Fat Man before he captures more territory.

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.

Xarbala posted:

Ferrero Rocher?

Godiva

punishedkissinger
Sep 20, 2017

Ugleb posted:

From the Fallout Wasteland Warfare group. Because what Fallout was missing is, of course, Australian Nazi fan fic.

what a boring AF color scheme.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

This made me wonder if there's a Wolfenstien table top minis game, and it looks like there's just a Kickstarter for a board game coming out relatively soon with Nazi minis in it. The swastikas are replaced by the symbol they used for the video game release in Germany but they're still obviously fuckin Hitler as hell.

Expect to see these guys painted just as boringly in this thread in the near future!

Xenomrph
Dec 9, 2005

AvP Nerd/Fanboy/Shill

AndyElusive posted:

This made me wonder if there's a Wolfenstien table top minis game, and it looks like there's just a Kickstarter for a board game coming out relatively soon with Nazi minis in it. The swastikas are replaced by the symbol they used for the video game release in Germany but they're still obviously fuckin Hitler as hell.

Expect to see these guys painted just as boringly in this thread in the near future!
There are a bunch of Weird War II tabletop games with zany Nazi (and other WWII faction) minis out there

Incursion
Achtung Cthulhu
Konflikt 47
Reichbusters
Gear Krieg
Tannhauser
Dust 1947/Dust Tactics/Dust Warfare

I’m probably forgetting a few

Winklebottom
Dec 19, 2007

the Hellboy board game has a bunch too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

w00tmonger
Mar 9, 2011

F-F-FRIDAY NIGHT MOTHERFUCKERS

AndyElusive posted:

Honestly I really dig Wolfenstein/weird ww2 and like gun hands Hitler.

This is 1000% less gross than a dudes lovingly built Nazi army he writes fanfiction about, or hell even people getting way into the fascist angles of 40k

w00tmonger fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Aug 23, 2021