Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

super sweet best pal posted:

Absorb all the doom and spread it to everyone around you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

I need to keep scrolling

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

I'm already today dealing with very real consequences of this fascist advance. I live very near NYC and I cannot go and enjoy my friends' company there because I'm not vaccinated and the mandate is live! (No I'm not going to justify why I'm not vaccinated to anyone in this thread - it's a simple personal medical decision, it is my own decision and that's all there is to it, I'm not required to justify or even disclose my medical decisions.) This is a real fascist enclosure. I mean I very, very likely have antibodies but I'm not sure if there's even exceptions for those with natural immunity. I know, certainly, there are no exceptions for people who cannot get vaxxed - that's right The Vulnerable cannot enjoy public life or retail employment in NYC as of 5 days ago and they have said explicitly that no "carveout" exists for them. Also, it's funny a little, you need to have your regular state issued ID and your vaxx proof at the ready - weren't liberals vehemently opposed to ID requirements (for good reason) (because obtaining ID is not very simple for disadvantaged groups)? Bad for voting but fine for, uh, existing in society??

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

lmaooo where is that from

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Asproigerosis posted:

Oh I'm sure the FTC is going to get right on this, it's probably not legal to intentionally spread dangerous disinformation about off label pharmaceutical use as genuine medical advice, right?

EXCUSE ME, there was a study!

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I think I meant FCC. Whatever.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Asproigerosis posted:

Oh I'm sure the FTC is going to get right on this, it's probably not legal to intentionally spread dangerous disinformation about off label pharmaceutical use as genuine medical advice, right?
lmao adding FTC FCC to the list

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The FCC won’t let me be
Snort loads of horse drugs willingly
A cure you won’t find on NBC
Take me to a Florida library

Helith
Nov 5, 2009

Basket of Adorables

Sounds like the Melbourne anti lockdown protest really kicked off.

https://twitter.com/sbsnews/status/1428982880168939520?s=21

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Efb

218 people arrested in Melbourne anti-lockdown protests today. :stare:

That means some good chud beat down videos tonight though.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
different clip of that Aurora girl that was posted earlier

https://twitter.com/navarp/status/1428511601573912580?s=21

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Helith posted:

Sounds like the Melbourne anti lockdown protest really kicked off.

https://twitter.com/sbsnews/status/1428982880168939520?s=21

....hospitalised WITH covid

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

Steve Yun posted:

if you wanna be extra cool and don’t mind blowing $5 per mask, moldex makes black N95s

a mask that rad is only worn by someone with a non-speaking role as a punk or thug in some neo-dystopian world. i'll take a crate.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Steve Yun posted:

different clip of that Aurora girl that was posted earlier

https://twitter.com/navarp/status/1428511601573912580?s=21

that's cool

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Atrocious Joe posted:

I'm already today dealing with very real consequences of this fascist advance. I live very near NYC and I cannot go and enjoy my friends' company there because I'm not vaccinated and the mandate is live! (No I'm not going to justify why I'm not vaccinated to anyone in this thread - it's a simple personal medical decision, it is my own decision and that's all there is to it, I'm not required to justify or even disclose my medical decisions.) This is a real fascist enclosure. I mean I very, very likely have antibodies but I'm not sure if there's even exceptions for those with natural immunity. I know, certainly, there are no exceptions for people who cannot get vaxxed - that's right The Vulnerable cannot enjoy public life or retail employment in NYC as of 5 days ago and they have said explicitly that no "carveout" exists for them. Also, it's funny a little, you need to have your regular state issued ID and your vaxx proof at the ready - weren't liberals vehemently opposed to ID requirements (for good reason) (because obtaining ID is not very simple for disadvantaged groups)? Bad for voting but fine for, uh, existing in society??

Same

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

lmao

Sphyre
Jun 14, 2001

i got a durvet on my dang bed

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

McNugget Buddy posted:

The FCC won’t let me be

Lmao

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

So why the gently caress are conservative pundits killing off their viewers with anti-vax and snake oil? Seems like a bad business strategy.

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

McNugget Buddy posted:

The FCC won’t let me be

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

So why the gently caress are conservative pundits killing off their viewers with anti-vax and snake oil? Seems like a bad business strategy.

Anything to feed number

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

because their viewers don't matter, they're in it to get paid
they'll gently caress off to their mansions when they feel like it and another will take their place

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

So what will happen when the FDA approves Pfizer and the military starts requiring that soldiers get shots? Will we see a Rubicon moment that sparks Civil War 2 or just mass resignations?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/wsbgnl/status/1428999972578418693?s=19

Gildiss
Aug 24, 2010

Grimey Drawer

lol
lmao
What dimension do they think this is?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2Cf-6vKVWg

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Alright so a cool million it is then

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Tzen posted:

because their viewers don't matter, they're in it to get paid
they'll gently caress off to their mansions when they feel like it and another will take their place

bill good?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Is the average Horse Ivermectin taker smart enough to do the math so they don't overdose on this stuff?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Joe Biden will keep his promise to not shut down the country

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

to be fair, trump, pence, hannity, carlson, etc have all publicly had the vaccine and urged viewers to get it; but fox news is lamestream liberal media now. it's more rather a self-perpetuating decentralized idiocy in that covid is fake or nbd and if you get sick you'll get the cool trump drug and ecmo because this is america with #1 healthcare in the world, every other place has waiting lines and everyone comes here for the best treatment. e.g. my friend of friend's dad that just died today who didnt believe it was real/nbd and when they got sick thought it was something else untl their lungs melted and woops

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

lol some guy confronted the Sydney police chief and got him to admit Sydney didn't lock down early enough on video and was charged with stalking among other "crimes" as a result.

Paramemetic
Sep 29, 2003

Area 51. You heard of it, right?

Fallen Rib

Tzen posted:

lol one of my very early on crack-pings was realizing that the CDC was full of poo poo, and just a wing of whatever political party was in power
just blew me away, never thought i'd be some dumbass "DONT TRUST THE GOVERNMENT" with regards to a credible institution like the CDC, NWS, NSF, OSHA, NHTSA, NIST, etc.
just lmao i'll never trust the CDC again
a dumb goon following a dead gay forum and several people on twitter is more ahead of the loving CDC for 16+ months now just lmaoo

turns out the CDC is just another three letter agency

Lathespin.gif
May 19, 2005
Pillbug

Steve Yun posted:

if you wanna be extra cool and don’t mind blowing $5 per mask, moldex makes black N95s

I tried some grey/standard moldex n95s aaaages ago, since we had most of a box of them at work during some neverending CA fires. The drat things don't fit my face/nose shape at all, too wide and instant glasses fog and super-obvious leakage on both sides up top

Seems like they'd be great masks if they fit and actually sealed though, but you can't reshape them and they don't flex much sooooo try one before buying a case

I fit a 3m 6502ql / 7502 / 6800 fwiw

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

Ok that's it I can't pretend I'm not curious how it tastes

Just give me that horse paste

J. P. Beagley
Apr 11, 2008

Open Biden

Nodelphi
Jan 30, 2004

We are all quite capable of believing in anything as long as it's improbable.

Ham Wrangler
Posting through it. Lost sense of smell and tachycardia sucks. Can’t sleep.

So, story time: Had a lady come into the ER with typical covid symptoms last week, very short of breath. Unvaccinated, tried Bipap but it didn’t work at all. Had to intubations her and she was super hard to bag and was cyanotic.

Her lungs looked awful, worse than your typical covid pneumonia, I mean like concrete, only time I see lungs that bad are severe asbestosis, so I asked family some more questions. Turns out they were nebulizing colloidal silver into her for two weeks.

They insisted we continue doing this and of course I refused, saying it was killing her. They did not believe me and reported me to administration. Luckily they had my back but apparently there’s some dude in the community selling “nebulizable” colloidal silver in the community.

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

“ The model indicates that a 4-week stay-at-home order could buy time and prevent 125,000 deaths in the short term.”
Oh well, poo poo, let’s not do that then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Apparently 4,000 people showed up to the Melbourne anti lockdown protest. $5,400+ fines per person for anyone who got cornered, $1.8 million total in fines handed out today.

Best video I could find below. It's Sydney based but their protest was mostly contained.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6v1ORP9QbJY

Btw for those who enjoyed movers being called removalists in Aus, "capsicum spray" is pepper spray.