Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shyrka
Feb 10, 2005

Small Boss likes to spin!

Kwyndig posted:

In rebuttal, no.

You loving played yourself, binch.

edit: Nice cat tho, 10/10

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Shyrka posted:

Attention thread: Please stop talking about vtubers.

Anime is weird. People pretending to be anime is weird. Developing parasocial relationships with people pretending to be anime is weird.

Just stop. Post some cat pictures instead. So long as they're not anime catgirls.

The one being weird here is you my dude.

motoh
Oct 16, 2012

The clack of a light autocannon going off is just how you know everything's alright.
'It cant be technical difficulties, I just KNOW IT.'

Is bad posting. Don't work yourselves into a loving froth because I called that out, you idiots.

Lily Catts
Oct 17, 2012

Show me the way to you
(Heavy Metal)
According to Lyrica's graduation announcement stream, she's moving to another country in a snap decision because it would be an opportunity to improve her living conditions that she didn't want to pass up. That is the "official" reason and the timing was so sudden that her planned v2.0 model that was in its final stages was canceled.

That said if she ever resurfaces I'd probably know instantly. I just hope everything works out for her, you know?

She also has plans to collab with everyone she's ever collab'd (see: HoloID Gen 1, Pikamee) in her remaining two weeks, so she's going out with a bang

Lily Catts fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Aug 21, 2021

Vizuyos
Jun 17, 2020

Thank U for reading

If you hated it...
FUCK U and never come back
https://twitter.com/VTubeStudio/status/1429041241103159298

In the coming months there's gonna be all kinds of cool poo poo coming out of indie Vtubers as people get to work making poo poo to use the new VTubeStudio features

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Man even a potato video card is not easy to come by right now so they have my sympathies if it's that, but it's probably networking/YouTube shenanigans.

Fat_Cow
Dec 12, 2009

Every time I yank a jawbone from a skull and ram it into an eyesocket, I know I'm building a better future.

Really hope the delay isn't too long.

Ardeem
Sep 16, 2010

There is no problem that cannot be solved through sufficient application of lasers and friendship.
We could try other flavors of baseless speculation if you like: the real reason IRyS debuted early was so she'd be out of collab jail in time to fill the last seat in the EN/ID Mario Kart tournament.

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

Wudz posted:

"welcome to Indiana, please turn your clocks back 200 years"
"Ahhh must be the south"

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

Wudz posted:

if it doesn't change anything for people posting normally I don't see what the problem is

I mean maybe the people coming in to start poo poo because ???? would be good but

it's weird learning how much kson straight up doesn't know about the US, didn't she say she left when she was an adult?

"what the gently caress is wyoming?" that's a great question

she was bang on that delaware is fake as poo poo

Renzuko
Oct 10, 2012

Ardeem posted:

We could try other flavors of baseless speculation if you like: the real reason IRyS debuted early was so she'd be out of collab jail in time to fill the last seat in the EN/ID Mario Kart tournament.

I mean when irys got announced kiara got all smug during the SC reading part of one of her streams

"i saw all of you going 'oh well thats to bad there isnt a 6th in en then it'd be an even 12' and i had to hold back my laughter"

So...it's less baseless speculation, more...all according to the chickens keikaku

DanielCross
Aug 16, 2013
Can't watch at work, but how'd the Haachama Holotalk go?

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Secret lat

Wudz
Aug 19, 2005

*LATEST FAD
veibae is playing apex and got teamed up with a dude named BUSH.DID.911, A+ great joke

paranoid randroid posted:

i've never seen definitive proof that it exists, that must be why

DanielCross posted:

Can't watch at work, but how'd the Haachama Holotalk go?
very well
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQJDV_cIlik

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

paranoid randroid posted:

delaware exists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v9-BWReQ6w

stratego
May 6, 2007

Grondoth posted:

I'm pretty sure she had a day job and was making fan projects on the side the whole time, but she's a great storyteller and a natural fit for this. I'm glad she's found success here.

I'm pretty sure Marine was basically Kaerun from Turning Girls.

Gearhead
Feb 13, 2007
The Metroid of Humor
I always thought it was Wyoming that was based on an old Italian word for 'No State Here.'

Chicken Thumbs
Oct 21, 2020

Time is dead and meaning has no meaning!
Gura revealing a huge plot twist https://youtu.be/V9lLM5YfbNM

Revolver Bunker
May 12, 2004

「この一撃にかけるっ!」
Kiara is doing a guerilla collab stream on under a hour. I wonder what it'll be.

https://twitter.com/takanashikiara/status/1429141443860475904?s=19

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

https://twitter.com/takanashikiara/status/1429145228330557444

guerilla phasmo collab w. ina irys and gura

Vorpal Cat
Mar 19, 2009

Oh god what did I just post?

Gearhead posted:

I always thought it was Wyoming that was based on an old Italian word for 'No State Here.'

Wyoming is less of a state and more of a label map makers use to avoid the embarrassment of having a huge empty void in the middle of the country.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

Vorpal Cat posted:

Wyoming is less of a state and more of a label map makers use to avoid the embarrassment of having a huge empty void in the middle of the country.

Wyoming is two senators and a lot of empty fields.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

Wudz posted:

veibae is playing apex and got teamed up with a dude named BUSH.DID.911, A+ great joke

She is extremely irritated in general today and her Apex stream is so fantastically toxic it wraps around back into being entertaining. :allears:

Also, looks like no HoloEN debut today. HoloEn Curse is getting stronger and stronger.

Lor
Oct 9, 2006

Ceres is tweeting, so that's a good sign!

https://twitter.com/ceresfauna/status/1429136818260221953

Also:

cum
Sep 18, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Moderator with a few too many extra chromosomes: guurrr the cartoon women with giant tits who openly speak about how horny they are? They Are Not Sexual. I am an castrato and do not understand why you all think this is epic. and Please do not discuss how large their breast's are. For it is a streaming service for children. Cheesr.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

Top tier thumbnail for guerilla phasmophobia.

https://twitter.com/takanashikiara/status/1429152845832589316?s=20

Mazerunner
Apr 22, 2010

Good Hunter, what... what is this post?
the delay was I was asleep, so they pushed it back specifically for me to not miss anything

sorry all!

Supremezero
Apr 28, 2013

hay gurl

Mazerunner posted:

the delay was I was asleep, so they pushed it back specifically for me to not miss anything

sorry all!

You monster

Namtab
Feb 22, 2010

Given the recent calibre of posting (bad) please change thread title back

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Namtab posted:

Given the recent calibre of posting (bad) please change thread title back

Consider it somewhere extra that I can also post bad.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

You had my curiosity. Now you have my attention.

Lt. Lizard
Apr 28, 2013

Oh god, they are using ASMR mics, help.

Tabletops
Jan 27, 2014

anime

cum posted:

Moderator with a few too many extra chromosomes: guurrr the cartoon women with giant tits who openly speak about how horny they are? They Are Not Sexual. I am an castrato and do not understand why you all think this is epic. and Please do not discuss how large their breast's are. For it is a streaming service for children. Cheesr.

Never stop being you

AVeryLargeRadish
Aug 19, 2011

I LITERALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO NOT BE A WEIRD SEXUAL CREEP ABOUT PREPUBESCENT ANIME GIRLS, READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE!!!
This Phasmophobia colab is great, none of them have any idea what they are doing. :allears:

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Shyrka posted:

Attention thread: Please stop talking about vtubers.

Anime is weird. People pretending to be anime is weird. Developing parasocial relationships with people pretending to be anime is weird.

Just stop. Post some cat pictures instead. So long as they're not anime catgirls.

I get you're making a point about poster's being hyperbolic about not wanting to talk about the technical difficulties, but this kind of posting sucks. Please don't do it in the future.

Mulderman
Mar 20, 2009

Did someone say axe magnet?
Lots of IRyS bullying going on lol.

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Did the Kiwifarms goon report back with the deets? Don't want to beat off to it of course, but I'd really like to know if the Feet and Toe rigging that we all love is accurate to the real deal, thank you.

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Dongicus posted:

Did the Kiwifarms goon report back with the deets? Don't want to beat off to it of course, but I'd really like to know if the Feet and Toe rigging that we all love is accurate to the real deal, thank you.

Sounds like someone needs to do some research because feet and toe rigging isn't a thing :colbert:

Unless you're CodeMiko maybe.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Phasmophobia might be a top tier game game for watching streamers poo poo talking get immediate comeuppance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
is this the thread where i can lust after hosed up looking cgi characters playing animal crossing?