Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Please pick a winner for Pats/Eagles
This poll is closed.
Okay 7 29.17%
No 10 41.67%
Pats 5 20.83%
Eagles 2 8.33%
Total: 24 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Dandy @llton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
Dalton gonna follow up that sack with an awful INT

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

what the gently caress was that dalton

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Nagy went "poo poo, Dalton threw a TD, gotta leave him in to give him a lil more rope to hang himself with"

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Drake no: "that's why you get the boos"

Drake yes: "that's why you get the booze."

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
I mean dude fell down on his route after the ball was thrown lol

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Dndy Aalton

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
Holy poo poo lmaooo

I can't believe the Bills got a fg out of that.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Mitch revenge game is full force.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Mitch has the ONLY NVP so yeah he's the best QB out there by far

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

Is Jake Fromm Elite?

Wait no not like that

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
Alright Justin Fields time

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Lmao what on earth is Nagy doing

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
lmao

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

lol

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
How was that not PI? Perfect throw by fields too.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Jake Fromm's Wikipedia entry concludes with this paragraph:

On June 4, 2020, Fromm publicly apologized after screenshots emerged of a text conversation from 2019 in which he wrote, "But no guns are good. They need to let me get suppressors," before adding, "Just make them very expensive so only elite white people can get them haha." He further wrote that he was not an "elite white person."

fake edit: lol the punter didn't even try to stop him

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Yessssssss!

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
Well I'm certainly glad I forgot this game was on this morning

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Sure it's just the preseason but I'm ready to say that the Bears are bad

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

Bears fans in the stands look straight pissed

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Justin Fields looks good but literally no other player on the Bears does

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

nagy has to be the odds on favorite to get fired first right

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
I like Justin Fields

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

lmao, just lmao if Justin Fields doesn't start.

Doctor Teeth
Sep 12, 2008

Hot Diggity! posted:

Sure it's just the preseason but I'm ready to say that the Bears are bad

bold to be sure, but hell, you just might be right

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

It's so loving funny that Fields went 11th.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Dexo posted:

lmao, just lmao if Justin Fields doesn't start.

Counterpoint: Dont make him play behind this O-Line all year, let Dalton go out there and get murdered

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

The Glumslinger posted:

Counterpoint: Dont make him play behind this O-Line all year, let Dalton go out there and get murdered

No. He can move. It's fine. He should be starting. So long as he's capable of sliding and running out of bounds.

The only chance this team has is if someone who can move is back there.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Fields looks like the real deal, man. Imagine him throwing to Robinson and Mooney.

Y'know, if the coaches let him lol

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
There's a go-to clip for the "Let's not get Fields killed" camp

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

lmao Jesus

Ummagumma
Jul 19, 2004
skydog
Uh should he go into concussion protocol after a shot to the head?

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
If you want to see a doctor you have to score a touchdown.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
whoops, I punched my disaffected digital doppelganger and accidentally ended up in the Marines.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

*ball rolling around the turf*
Bears annoucers: it's very very close.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

boy this bears team looks sharp huh?

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

https://twitter.com/Connor_J_Hughes/status/1429170700959551493

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

booooooooooo