Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
video of joe doing the "health of the mother" mccain hand quotes but its "kids in cages."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

the term "cage" is a subjective one

lmfao

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

the children have equitable *access* to the closed door

Fame Douglas
Nov 20, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
While some may say that the kids are held like chickens in battery cages, the cages these kids are held in are actually much larger than the cages used for egg farming.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Freak Falls

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
wow cant believe they did that to kelly clarkson

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Shear Modulus posted:

i'll be honest, at the time the delay was announced i was sure it was going to be only the first of many indefinite delays

same here. I hate the old so and so but glad that someone finally ended a war. now let's do more joe!! bring our boys home!

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

The Gipper 2.0

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
I was thinking about this last night on my walk; they saddle Biden with the pullout, use it to 25th him, boom, President Kkkopmala without a single vote while Good Morning America and The View crow about girlboss yaskkkween bullshit as her approval rating sits at 3% and rockets to 4% on the back of an almost-immediate re-invasion of Afghanistan.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Tubgoat posted:

I was thinking about this last night on my walk; they saddle Biden with the pullout, use it to 25th him, boom, President Kkkopmala without a single vote while Good Morning America and The View crow about girlboss yaskkkween bullshit as her approval rating sits at 3% and rockets to 4% on the back of an almost-immediate re-invasion of Afghanistan.

hey nikki, go gently caress yourself

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Tubgoat posted:

Sounds about right. I've been saying all year the only reason they haven't already done it is because they're waiting for 2023 so they can get around the term limit restrictions.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

super sweet best pal posted:

Sounds about right. I've been saying all year the only reason they haven't already done it is because they're waiting for 2023 so they can get around the term limit restrictions.

but that only matters if kopmala had the ability to win an election

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Tubgoat posted:

I have my doubts. If biden is literally alive they will run him again in 2024.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

bedpan posted:

Weekend at Biden's

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Tubgoat posted:

It would be really funny to watch this happen to breathless media coverage while Americans yawn.

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Tubgoat posted:

reminding me that kamala exists is like losing the game but more depressing

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

bedpan posted:

that's what's so funny, though - there are different factions among the ruling class that are at the Decorous, Institution-Respecting equivalent of each others' throats over this sort of thing. breathless articles about the obama wing, clinton wing, all that stupid loving bull. at least we prole dumbshits with our circular firing squads are frustrated by our ideology being constantly owned since before we were even born. these people have won everything they could ever possibly want and are still as rapacious, cruel, and self-destructive as ever

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Animal Friend posted:

The Gipper 2.0

Reagan was popular, though.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

cenotaph posted:

Reagan was popular, though.

oh gently caress this afghan thing is bidens Iran-Contra

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Service guarantees solvency

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Generous Joe!!!

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

Generous Joe!!!

MODS!!!!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
America is BACK

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Lux Anima
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Lastgirl posted:

America is BACK

the most powerful back in the world... Atlas, sir :patriot:

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Excelzior posted:

Service guarantees solvency

lol

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

No way they drop Biden. They can run the same gameplan in 2024: hide Biden, let Trump soak up all the attention, hope that demographics have shifted in their favor and 2020 wasn't a pandemic fluke (lol).

Kopmala would be smashed into a zillion pieces. She'd lose ground in every demographic, Trump would take 40 states.

KaptainKrunk
Feb 6, 2006

The other thought I had is they quietly drop Kamala in favor of Pete before 2024, and then have Biden 25th or just be Reagan 2.0

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
how come this thread never changes its title? wake up sleepythread

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Gazpacho posted:

Sleepy mods

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Gazpacho posted:

otoh palpatine's pizza was a thrilling multi-page saga

Gazpacho
Jun 18, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Slippery Tilde
i was just thinking that somewhere at disney world there's a guy who's job includes making the hall of presidents contingency plan if the prez dies but then I remembered they didn't even have a contingency plan for clinton losing lol

Some Guy TT
Aug 30, 2011

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1430663424422383617

VomitOnLino
Jun 13, 2005

Sometimes I get lost.

Lastgirl posted:

America is BACK

Did they shave his top fuzz on the dome?
I mean its better than the emperor palpatine comb-over he was rocking before but lol

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

VomitOnLino posted:

Did they shave his top fuzz on the dome?
I mean its better than the emperor palpatine comb-over he was rocking before but lol

darest thou mock Saint Biden's tonsure?????

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

biden not giving a poo poo about what the MIC and his advisors said is legit cool and good and this mushbrained idiot did the right thing for once lol

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:
Hey where's that article about giving ice cream to your dementia'd out grandparents because it's an effective coping mechanism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

ram dass in hell posted:

Hey where's that article about giving ice cream to your dementia'd out grandparents because it's an effective coping mechanism

it's real btw:

https://www.alz.org/media/cacentral/Dementia-Care-45-The-power-of-Ice-cream.pdf

Excelzior has issued a correction as of 19:57 on Aug 26, 2021