Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Please pick a winner for Pats/Eagles
This poll is closed.
Okay 7 29.17%
No 10 41.67%
Pats 5 20.83%
Eagles 2 8.33%
Total: 24 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
Welcome to the A.J. Dillon show

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Packers are corny AF. We can't even see Jordan Love?

Hughmoris
Apr 21, 2007
Let's go to the abyss!
Just got home and saw the score. Did our NVP dunk on the Bears or what?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Hughmoris posted:

Oh my yes

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Hughmoris posted:

Noone throws to Non-Bear receivers in Chicago quite like he does.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

Kinda loving the Derrick Henry Children's Crusade filler spot.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
The Jets really need to retire the white tops and green bottoms.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

mcmagic posted:

Didn't he get hurt in the first preseason game?

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE
Nice throw by Wilson.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

mcmagic posted:

Shoulder injury they're being very safe with

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

BIG LEG

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Oh good, Stokes is playing, at least there's one reason to watch this game

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Best looking kicker in the league?

https://c8.alamy.com/comp/2AC7KC8/n...csm-2AC7KC8.jpg

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Man Sullah is going to have a bad time this year with that line

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Good pop on the 3rd down throw to Corey Davis.

https://twitter.com/TJenkinsElite/status/1429179259726270466

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

AJ Dillon is a grown-rear end man.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Awful missed tackle. Pathetic.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Kylin Hill is good at football

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Think it's more the Jets defense is a botched abortion

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Corey Davis is going to get a lot of burn this season.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Mims not doing himself any favors by not playing again.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

gently caress off not being able to get a yard vs backups.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Unless he wants Mann to get pinning practice Saleh should have absolutely gone for it there.

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Is Dan Feeney really starting for the jets

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Chucktesla posted:

He's a backup if everyone is healthy.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Chucktesla posted:

Our 1st rounder Vera-Tucker is the starter.

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

Diva Cupcake posted:

Our 1st rounder Vera-Tucker is the starter.

That's a relief to hear. I wouldn't wish meaningful snaps from Dan on anyone

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Chucktesla posted:

That's a relief to hear. I wouldn't wish meaningful snaps from Dan on anyone

It was loving insane that they signed him. Even as a backup.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Nice arm on that one, rook.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

I like the play where there is no one within 30 feet of Corey Davis.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

LOL there is no way a OL was downfield that quickly.

Rutgers Touchdown!

Chucktesla
Jul 13, 2014

mcmagic posted:

It was loving insane that they signed him. Even as a backup.

I was under the impression that the IOL of the jets last year was only slightly better than what the chargers were fielding so eh, a backup guard who can play center is not the worst thing to have on the roster

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

Don’t care about backups. Give me my Zach Wilson own zone.

https://twitter.com/PFF/status/1429187647189274630

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Chucktesla posted:

I was under the impression that the IOL of the jets last year was only slightly better than what the chargers were fielding so eh, a backup guard who can play center is not the worst thing to have on the roster

There is no situation where he has to play and it's not a loving disaster though.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Christ this defense is awful.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

mcmagic posted:

Christ this defense is awful.

It’s probably going to be. Mosely looks good and I’d rather him not play much more.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Lmao at the 3rd string QB tripping over the center twice

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

It's almost like the dime base doesn't work without an elite line.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Gonna guess that was a pretty serious knee injury for Jarrad Davis with how it looked like he was crying

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
New York has clearly been better so far this game, but if I were a Jets fan, I would not be thrilled by the margin between their 1's and Green Bay's 2's.

Also, I hope Davis's injury isn't significant, especially after New York just lost Lawson.