Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Shitpostradomus posted:

Hey fellow Adderall buddy

My Adderall is getting mad at the internet.

Edit: I'm not dismissing the possibility that the vaccines gave me hummingbird DNA.

PerniciousKnid fucked around with this message at 04:00 on Aug 22, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?
I honestly can't even walk because I decided to sort Lego all morning and then stand up cooking in the kitchen all afternoon.

but still. don't have Covid.

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔

Asproigerosis posted:

My sedentary lifestyle has left me with joints silky smooth like a baby butt. Have fun with your degenerative arthritis nerds! I'll be cruising pain free with my heart transplant in my 50s.

i optimized myself by seriously injuring my back and ankle and then becoming lazy as gently caress. gotta get broken joints and broken organs bro

Substandard
Oct 16, 2007

3rd street for life

Rubby posted:

In 2000, Silver graduated with Honors with a Bachelor of Arts degree in economics from the University of Chicago

Econ sucks everywhere, but Chicago is particularly lovely. How did nate end up as a lib and not a heritage foundation neocon?

Burn Zone
May 22, 2004

only 20 states put numbers on the board and we still hit 90k lol

Bathtub Cheese
Jun 15, 2008

I lust for Chinese world conquest. The truth does not matter before the supremacy of Dear Leader Xi.

Substandard posted:

Econ sucks everywhere, but Chicago is particularly lovely. How did nate end up as a lib and not a heritage foundation neocon?

Short straw at the secret society initiation I guess

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

I went on a 68 mile bike ride today.

ya ok but whats your RHR? rocking a 52 from the elliptical and mowing the lawn!

gottem

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Burn Zone posted:

only 20 states put numbers on the board and we still hit 90k lol

is that like active cases or total forever cases because no way 10% of delaware is engulfed in the corona right at this moment.

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

The most Aussie tiktok

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/6998045282910948610

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

Asproigerosis posted:

is that like active cases or total forever cases because no way 10% of delaware is engulfed in the corona right at this moment.

how could Nichael do this to us

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Is this the thread for whining about feeling like poo poo after Pfizer 3?

Blackhawk
Nov 15, 2004

21 new cases in NZ again today. 21 cases found in 33000 tests performed is pretty good (0.06% poz rate). Keep in mind too the only people getting tested right now are people with symptoms or who were at locations of interest around the time of existing cases, so it's not really watered down. So that's 71 cases total I think 5 days into the lockdown. Early estimates were for between 50 and 120 cases total and it seems like we're probably on track for that or a bit more, a lot of the cases this time were young people so lots of super-spreader locations of interests like bars, schools etc.

Blackhawk
Nov 15, 2004

External Organs posted:

Current thread theory is that if you get a strong reaction to the mRNA vax you might have already had covid.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Arm is starting to hurt.

I didn’t experience any substantial tachycardia when I had Covid.

Mine was primarily a really bad cough that I thought was bronchitis. I think I only had a fever for one day.

Honestly I had a worse fever/malaise from the shot. No cough though.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Blackhawk posted:

Current thread theory is that if you get a strong reaction to the mRNA vax you might have already had covid.

That'd be neat I guess. I think?

My fingers literally hurt lmao

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Blackhawk posted:

Pfizer 1 kicked the poo poo out of me. dose 2 was totally fine. I guess I'll find about 3 tomorrow.

I know everyone says it, but I do think I caught covid in Feb of 2020. I went through 3 international airports and then lost my smell/ was so fatigued I could barely go to the bathroom.

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

Blackhawk posted:

is this actually based on anything

brugroffil
Nov 30, 2015

COVID is over yet again

https://twitter.com/BNODesk/status/1429261588930965506

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Thank you, Beano news room

Koirhor
Jan 14, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

lmao

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

see? opening schools SLOWED CASES DOWN! open biden!!

Blackhawk
Nov 15, 2004

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

Nope, just anecdotal poo poo from other people in the thread. Would be interesting to track though.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

FizFashizzle posted:

Arm is starting to hurt.

I didn’t experience any substantial tachycardia when I had Covid.

Mine was primarily a really bad cough that I thought was bronchitis. I think I only had a fever for one day.

Honestly I had a worse fever/malaise from the shot. No cough though.

You didn't get the tachycardia because you let them take out your appendage heart (spleen).

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

*presciently* Open Kamala

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

Koirhor posted:

seriously did any goon contracting covid keep track
of what their healthy resting heart rate was and what it was during covid infection? genuinely curious.

Before I got covid in December, my resting heart rate was 65 when sitting and about 75-80 when standing... basically really good shape and a health conscience person but not an athlete. For about 3 months afterwards, resting heart rate was about 95 when sitting and about 130 when standing.

Still not back to where I was before. Currently about 75-80 rested and 90-100 standing. Doctors say anything 100 and under is "normal". Bitch gently caress you. A rested heart rate at or near 100 is not normal and you can definitely feel it.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

SKULL.GIF posted:

*presciently* Open Kamala

Spreading her legs in new Zealand :heysexy:

Relevant Tangent
Nov 18, 2016

Tangentially Relevant

External Organs posted:

Should've switched to Moderna, Pfizer is poo poo.

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

Gresh posted:

Before I got covid in December, my resting heart rate was 65 when sitting and about 75-80 when standing... basically really good shape and a health conscience person but not an athlete. For about 3 months afterwards, resting heart rate was about 95 when sitting and about 130 when standing.

Still not back to where I was before. Currently about 75-80 rested and 90-100 standing. Doctors say anything 100 and under is "normal". Bitch gently caress you. A rested heart rate at or near 100 is not normal and you can definitely feel it.

hmm right now mine's 45 sitting down and...45 standing up? is it supposed to go up when you're standing?

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Rhesus Pieces posted:

hmm right now mine's 45 sitting down and...45 standing up? is it supposed to go up when you're standing?

Not necessarily.

jetz0r
May 10, 2003

Tomorrow, our nation will sit on the throne of the world. This is not a figment of the imagination, but a fact. Tomorrow we will lead the world, Allah willing.

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

no.

Gresh
Jan 12, 2019

Rhesus Pieces posted:

upon standing up its normal for heart rate to go up but usually goes back down to where it was or little higher(by 5-10)

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
i have read the fortune of this thread

and it says open biden

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Blackhawk posted:

I've never had more than some very slight fatigue from any of my mRNA vaxxes.

Am I immortal?

Arkage
Aug 10, 2008

Things fall apart;
the centre cannot hold

Tzen posted:

how can he be so "tuned in" and online and yet so loving stupid and wrong oh my god

Assuming the virus becomes endemic, which most medical people think will be the case at this point because humanity sucks, than living life like "normal" while being vaccinated is going to become the norm. Yes you might get it, with a very small chance of being hospitalized/dead, but the death rate will be more flu-like and thus socially acceptable.

Not that it should be the norm right now though, considering the still high # of Americans with no natural immunity and no vaccine immunity, causing hospital swampage.

Blackhawk
Nov 15, 2004

mycomancy posted:

I've never had more than some very slight fatigue from any of my mRNA vaxxes.

Am I immortal?

Yes

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Anyone have some "natural" immunity sucking rear end vs vaccinated immunity papers on hand? Especially against different variants than what your previous infection was?

pillsburysoldier fucked around with this message at 05:05 on Aug 22, 2021

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

mastershakeman posted:

The team blue messaging about "protect other people" disappeared the absolute instant that they thought covid couldn't hurt them personally; putting them on the same footing as the team red people who believed that even without vaccines

exactly I’ve been saying this in far less eloquent ways for months

meet girls at the store
Nov 4, 2002
My resting heart rate is usually 80ish but when I read this thread it shoots up to 120-125 :f5:

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

Blackhawk posted:

Neither was particularly awful but I had a worse reaction to the first shot than the second. Tired legs in particular when climbing up stairs. Arm was in pretty bad pain as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

i am harry
Oct 14, 2003

Substandard posted:

he’s obviously a plant

probably some sort of fern