Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zurtilik

The Biggest Brain in Guardia

Mormon Nailer posted:

I heard there was free risotto and came

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I mean...yes, true.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i was going through some of my old cooking pics and found this absolutely filthy risotto moment

https://i.imgur.com/fgE6OU1.mp4

Zil

Satanically Summoned Citrus

I want it inside me

Thanks to Dumb Sex-Parrot for the Christmas citrusy sig!

more falafel please posted:

just turn that impostor syndrome into "I'm Poster" syndrome

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bo-Pepper posted:

i was going through some of my old cooking pics and found this absolutely filthy risotto moment

https://i.imgur.com/fgE6OU1.mp4

That risotto fucks

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Turns out I'm ricesexual

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Papa Was A Video Toaster

i'm pansexual and i'm barely getting anything out of this. it looks it could be a creuset

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas

TVsVeryOwn posted:

i'm pansexual and i'm barely getting anything out of this. it looks it could be a creuset

becoming personal pan sexual for free because I read five chapter books

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Gramps

How Wonderful! posted:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

How Wonderful! posted:

Millennial queer content ITT

Papa Was A Video Toaster

as a non-USian i only know what you're talking about because i watched this stupid video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGK8rWe7Qps&t=506s

cruft

Mormon Nailer posted:

Millennial queer content ITT

Like hell it is. They started doing this for Gen X. :colbert:

more falafel please

forums poster

TVsVeryOwn posted:

as a non-USian i only know what you're talking about because i watched this stupid video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGK8rWe7Qps&t=506s

there's a pretty good argument against the premise of this, that giving kids more books as a reward for reading books doesn't work, and honestly the exploit makes a good example. extrinsic motivators (like giving kids pizza for reading books) tend to make people less interested in doing the task, so books become an obstacle that you must overcome (or cheat around) to get your god-given right of free pizza. people tend to respond better when the reward is something like free books for reading books. i learned about this at a talk at GDC a long time ago called Achievements Considered Harmful? which was interesting

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

How Wonderful!

Joke's on you, by the time I was done with my PhD I'd gotten pretty much set up on personal pan pizzas for life. My house is built out of personal pan pizzas. My wife has pepperonis for eyes and sauce for a mouth. My dog is a drat crust with smaller crusts for legs/tail. Hell I'm eating a slice now and soda in an X-Men cup too

How Wonderful!

*Stan Lee introduction to the preceding post in which he seems unsure of where he is or what he is but knows he's getting paid for something*

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

i have a date tmw i think and i have not had a date in??????? i am not sure if i am Aulustful for this man or not. what does one do or not do on a date?

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

How Wonderful!

Blow an eyelash off their finger and make a wish, joke's on them, free wish.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

okay so first thing is to get them to grab my eyelid, things have really changed in the past 2 years

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

cruft posted:

Like hell it is. They started doing this for Gen X. :colbert:

Never heard of it :v:

more falafel please

forums poster

i'm gonna eat pizza and do gay stuff tonight and I'm hungry for pizza, and also gay stuff

thanks Saoshyant and nesamdoom for the sigs!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

We're having Mexican food and gay stuff

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

at the ren faire: WHY WOULD YOU CHOOSE TO PRETEND COOL RANCH DORITOS HAVEN'T BEEN INVENTED YET

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

cruft

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

i have a date tmw i think and i have not had a date in??????? i am not sure if i am Aulustful for this man or not. what does one do or not do on a date?

If memory serves, it's not so much important what you do on a date, but rather the hours or days after the date where you pick apart everything you did and kick yourself about it.

tokin opposition

I don't jailbreak the androids, I set them free.

WATCH MARS EXPRESS (2023)
It's my birthday and I'm officially old

Stoner Sloth

tokin opposition posted:

happy birthday my friend! hope it's a good day and that a better year lies ahead for you

gonna toke up in celebration!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

tokin opposition posted:

Happy birthday fellow old!!!!!!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Mormon Nailer posted:

We're having Mexican food and gay stuff

Have you tried gay food and Mexican stuff?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Have you tried gay food and Mexican stuff?

Yeah I did that for my birthday and all I got was an allergic reaction :(

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

an everlasting gobstopper that you can slurp on all day and has all the colors of the rainbow

tokin opposition

Bo-Pepper posted:

an everlasting gobstopper that you can slurp on all day and has all the colors of the rainbow

There's also an edible version

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bo-Pepper posted:

tokin opposition posted:

There's also an edible version

I'm somehow into this. I think that means I'm hella gay.

Ass-penny

yes hello friends, I heard there was risotto in this thread?

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Manifisto

tokin opposition posted:

happy birthday! hope you're celebrating in style at least

for example, cake is good, but really any treat you enjoy is equally good

ty nesamdoom!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

The lust bums will be delivered

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

How Wonderful! posted:

I slept on it and got a pedicure and had a long talk with the bride and my brother about family wrangling issues (it's a big, fancy wedding that's sucking up all of their time, so I've been running point in terms of coordinating most of my side of the family) and I'm feeling a lot better. I had a nice long run today and just got some perspective out amongst the trees and the skunks. Thanks for the kind words everybody, I think it'll be fine and if it's not I've never seen most of the people at this wedding before in my life and I'll probably never see them again so I might as well go and eat free risotto and try to be hot given the means at my disposal which I suppose is a fair enough motto for life in general.

I believe this needs its own standing ovation.

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 00:36 on Aug 22, 2021

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I am this five year old child

Rarity

~*4 LIFE*~
Yeah that's my response to a good 75% of requests

I'm a pretty pony! Sig credits: How Wonderful!, Heather Papps, MAP20 Gotcha, Plant MONSTER.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Ally goons what is the current state of affairs? Can I have a pride flag if I'm pretty straight? I mean, guys don't disgust me. I can see myself having sex with one as a plausible situation. But I just don't think it's *probable* I'll ever meet one I'm attracted enough to in order to make the logistics and effort worth it.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

You can have a pride flag. Just like, don't be like "I'M AM ALLY I KNOW WHAT'S BEST FOR THE QUEERS" and you know, talk over queer voices. Especially focus on listening to intersectional voices. Then you're cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition

It's me, I'm the ally flag gatekeeper. Answer me the riddles three and you too can wave the worst pride flag