Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

I break big bucks and I cannot lie
you other brothers can't deny
that when a slaver walks in with an itty bitty waist
and a bullwhip in your face
you get broke, don't play with woke
cause you noticed that the buck was broke
deep in the south I'm swearing
I'm broke but I can't stop swirling
Oh baby, I wanna get wit'cha
And make a picture
Tariq he tried to warn me
But that Lil Nas X makes
Me so horny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Poor Tariq. I hope he is able to someday accept his attraction to hot dudes. :ohdear:

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
You break sixteen bucks, what do you get?
Another day older and deeper in debt
Oh, Yakub, don't you call me ‘cause I can't go
I owe my soul to the plantation store

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Tariq Nasheed (also know as "Tariq Elite", "King Flex" or "K-Flex") was born in Detroit, Michigan July 1st. He is an author, actor, fashion designer and producer. He wrote the New York Times best seller The Art of Mackin.

Tariq moved from Detroit to Birmingham, Alabama at a young age. Due to slow pace and boredom of the social scene Tariq scraped up a $125 plane ticket and decided to leave Birmingham for Los Angeles, California at age 17. From there Tariq traveled around the world studying different cultures and customs on the way people interacted in relationships. He created certain dating techniques which were a combination of what he learned from older hustlers he had encountered on the streets of Los Angeles, from what he learned by reading psychology books and from what he learned from interacting with people from other countries. He called these techniques "G.I.C.2" (game, intelligence and common sense, squared).

Tariq became what he calls a "game advisor", and he would teach these G.I.C.2 techniques to men and women on the Los Angeles underground scene. In 1999, Tariq wrote a book based on his dating techniques called "The Art of Mackin," which went on to sell over 250,000 copies. "The Art of Mackin" laid the foundation for the modern "seduction" industry. His followup book "Play Or Be Played" (Simon & Schuster) was catered towards women trying to learn "the game". In 2005 Tariq released another book for men called "The Mack Within" (Penguin). In 2008 he released a controversial book called "The Art of Gold Digging". Tariq has a new book for me coming out in December 2009 called "The Elite Way: 10 Rules Men Must Know In Order To Deal With Women".Tariq has appeared on TV shows such as The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Late Night with Conan O'Brian, MTV Made, and several show for VH1, BET, etc.

Tariq now does sold out lectures and seminars around the country. He has released an instructional DVD called Mack Lessons.Tariq also has a popular podcast called The Mack Lessons Radio Show that has over 100,000 listeners.

Tariq is coming out with a designer cologne line called "Risqué Elite" and a line of designer sunglasses called "Tariq Elite".

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Wait, Tariq kicked off the pick up artist scene? Can Tariq be held responsible for people like Roosh? And considering incels are an offshoot of pick up artists, is Tariq the grandfather of incels?

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Wait wait wait wait wait

Birmingham is in Alabama?!

coathat
May 21, 2007

Nix Panicus posted:

Wait, Tariq kicked off the pick up artist scene? Can Tariq be held responsible for people like Roosh? And considering incels are an offshoot of pick up artists, is Tariq the grandfather of incels?

Can we blame all our problems on a black man????

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020

coathat posted:

actually Tariq doesn’t consider himself black, he’s a foundational American or ‘American descent of slaves’ and should be separate from the African race

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo

quote:

Nasheed has referred to black women who date interracially as "bed wenches" on social media.[16] In using this term, which historically was used to disparage black women who were raped by their masters during slavery, he has revived and popularized its use.[17] However his use of the term has been criticized because a black woman who chooses to have relationships and consensual sex outside of her race is not included within the traditional definition of the term.[18] In Nasheed’s conception of the term a bed wench is a black women who challenges the institutions of black patriarchy.[17]

He has also coined the term “Negro bed wench mentality” which he has expanded upon in great detail on his podcast.[17]

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

coathat posted:

Gas immediately

coathat posted:

The funny rape thread.

coathat posted:

The Buck defender has logged on

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds
One step closer to the buck, and I'm about to break

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020

Keith David putting on the Tariq elite sunglasses and realizing society runs on buck breaking

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle
Breaking Buck Sunday

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.

skipmyseashells posted:

Keith David putting on the Tariq elite sunglasses and realizing society runs on buck breaking

"I have come to chew bubblegum and break bucks, and I am all out of bubblegum."

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds
Remember, resting at a bonfire will restore your buck's durability

coathat
May 21, 2007

Excellent rape jokes everyone.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

skipmyseashells posted:

I imagine the buck breaking anger for Tariq boils down to

-gay black men indirectly affected buck breaking hundreds of years later wouldn't want to buy his pick-up artist books

-The whole "bed wench" is the classic sort of meltdowns pick-up artists get when rejected by women,
it has be once again something traced back to slavery

GIRL BRAINS
Sep 5, 2011

The gods are small birds

coathat posted:

You're right, I'm calling it everyone , the buck stops here

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

coathat posted:

The Rape of Bucking

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020

coathat posted:

https://twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1238120548594401280?s=21

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
I actually like this Tariq Nasheed guy, I was originally picturing like a Ta Nehisi Coates Nation of Islam type with a bowtie but these new revelations put me in a different frame of mind :hmmyes:

miniscule12
Jan 8, 2020

HAHA YEAH HE PEED IN HIS OWN MOUTH I'M GONNA KEEP BRINGING IT UP.

Although I do appreciate your avatar Akane from Futabu. She is one of my favorite hentai protagonists as she can fit a 12 foot dick up her rear end.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

https://twitter.com/TheRealWon00/status/1238116121951244288

my god lol

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012
I bucked my self today
To see if I still break

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lmfao

Anime Bernie Bro
Feb 4, 2020

FUCK MY ASSHOLE, LOL

she's right, indecent aggravated assault and rape are two separate crimes

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

coathat posted:

ive heard better

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo
thinking about what sort of person gets mad at other people making fun of a misogynist transphobe pua

Dean of Swing
Feb 22, 2012

Muscle Wizard posted:

thinking about what sort of buck gets broken at other people making fun of a misogynist transphobe pua

Unoriginal Name
Aug 1, 2006

by sebmojo
you dont have to give this weirdo attention, you can just leave

Chuka Umana
Apr 30, 2019

by sebmojo
I'm rewatching The Wire rn and whenever I see Stringer Bell I start thinking of Tariq.

Muscle Wizard
Jul 28, 2011

by sebmojo

Unoriginal Name posted:

where do you think we are

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Unoriginal Name posted:

Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the back passage
To the place I was before
"Relax, " said the buck man,
"We are programmed to receive.
You can break-out any time you like,
But you can never leave! "

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Chuka Umana posted:

I'm rewatching The Wire rn and whenever I see Stringer Bell I start thinking of Tariq.

wow slam on idris

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost
*Killer Instinct Announcer Voice*

C-c-c-com-buck breaker!!!

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

Unoriginal Name posted:

You don't, maybe

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Chuka Umana posted:

stupid bitch. stringer bell was way more based.

Mr. Fish
Sep 13, 2017

INLAND EMPIRE — This is a team with a lot of past, but little present. And almost no future.
I'm still in a dream, Buck Breaker

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Buck breaker, dream maker, love taker dontcha mess around with me!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

Muscle Wizard posted:

thinking about what sort of person gets mad at other people making fun of a misogynist transphobe pua

misogynist, homophobic, transphobic, black supremacist