Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gregday
May 23, 2003

https://twitter.com/SCCgov/status/1429171588772007946

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches

BIG HORNY COW posted:

Someone write up a fake paper claiming Da JooseJenkem cures covid

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

you can't spell 'analysis' without 'anal'

Or without 'lys' (pronounced lies).

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

help im stuck in an endless loop of getting vaccinated

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

HiHo ChiRho posted:

Nah, I'm just going to start him on a nebulizer with a homemade mix of iodine and hydrogen peroxide along with a healthy shot of vitamin D, Zinc and colloidal silver.

smdh no horse drugs

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

Will you stop going crazy in there?

Santa Clara county officially announcing covid is never over

Glumwheels
Jan 25, 2003

https://twitter.com/BidenHQ

What a loving piece of poo poo. She should be forced to eat her words and never be employed again not get a job at the NYT.

Throatwarbler
Nov 17, 2008

by vyelkin
In the process of trying to explain this country to my wife I found out that the FDA puts all there poo poo out in Chinese as well. Here's the Chinese press release on why you shouldn't chow down on horse drugs:

https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/weishenmebuyinggaishiyongyiweijunsuzhiliaohuoyufang2019xinguanfeiyan

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

lol

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

cool covid is over now

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Sad Billionaire posted:

I made this as a joke and then right as I finished I realized the only difference between this and an actual anti-vaxx meme is that it hasn't been artifacted to poo poo by facebook

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

HiHo ChiRho posted:

Nah, I'm just going to start him on a nebulizer with a homemade mix of iodine and hydrogen peroxide along with a healthy shot of vitamin D, Zinc and colloidal silver.

kid asked what was vitamin Z so we call grandma the retired ER nurse to ask and she says, "some people call zinc that! it helps you grow and helps your eyes. and last year a bunch of ER docs were taking fist fulls of it to protect themselves against cov-"

"thanks grandma! really helpful! love you, good bye!"

BIG HORNY COW
Apr 11, 2003

"Just tell the people at CVS you're buying all these balloons for a party! They can't stop you!"

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

I feel like I can breathe again, I've been so worried about my kids but this gives them a first dose, two full weeks before they start school.

DarkEuphoria
Nov 7, 2012

CIA-SPAM > covid_19 = True

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

mdemone posted:

I feel like I can breathe again, I've been so worried about my kids but this gives them a first dose, two full weeks before they start school.

Did I miss something? I thought this was just full approval for 16+

Sad Billionaire
Mar 31, 2009

What a twist
Fan of Britches
You could probably make a pretty convincing argument that poo poo fumes kill covid, which is why it’s in your lungs and not your rear end

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Paradoxish posted:

off label use, potentially

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

mdemone posted:

lol I just left the pediatrician's office, they didn't even know yet.

got my kids first in line once they get their Official Word!

sick, glad I could recommend that to people

My wife recommended it to my sister for her
kids and she declined lol

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

Paradoxish posted:

yeah basically being fully approved by the fda allows for off label use (such as for kids under 12) if you can find the right doc

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

lmao

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Good Citizen posted:

yeah basically being fully approved by the fda allows for off label use (such as for kids under 12) if you can find the right doc

apparently all the peds in this particular office are gonna start jabbing kids left and right

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

I'm on hold with the Dr office to see if I'm supposed to be quarantining with my housemate, even though I just recovered from the drat stuff.

Both my boss and I genuinely don't know proper procedure on this one.

V cool stuff

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

mdemone posted:

lol I just left the pediatrician's office, they didn't even know yet.

got my kids first in line once they get their Official Word!
oh poo poo provide trip reports please
trying to get my spouse on board with off labeling our kids but having zero luck so far

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

mdemone posted:

apparently all the peds in this particular office are gonna start jabbing kids left and right

gently caress. yes.

that's awesome

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

mdemone posted:

dang, nice, :getin:

Paradoxish
Dec 19, 2003

fosborb posted:

off label use, potentially

Good Citizen posted:

ah, got it

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

eventually this will run out of memory somehow due to being an infinite loop

smoobles
Sep 4, 2014

triple sulk posted:

eventually this will run out of memory

BRAIN FOG

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Chamale posted:

It's just the flu

SKULL.GIF posted:

is this from that thing last year where a patient's ECMO machine somehow came loose and sprayed everywhere?

asked my wife, who was a PICU nurse for 8 years

she said that this was definitely not an ECMO machine issue because if it was there would be WAY more blood (she took care of lots of kids on ECMO in the PICU)

she also said that this was just a “little bit of blood” and that sometimes in the ED there will be so much blood it will be pools on the floor and you can slip in it

her guess was that it was probably an artery squirting a bit or something

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
death screams the new york times

death!!!!

The Vinja Ninja
Mar 16, 2006

Sometimes, time beats you.

Ruggan posted:

asked my wife, who was a PICU nurse for 8 years

she said that this was definitely not an ECMO machine issue because if it was there would be WAY more blood (she took care of lots of kids on ECMO in the PICU)

she also said that this was just a “little bit of blood” and that sometimes in the ED there will be so much blood it will be pools on the floor and you can slip in it

her guess was that it was probably an artery squirting a bit or something

I’m pretty sure the blood was from one of the first children to die of covid in the USA

fosborb
Dec 15, 2006

Chronic Good Poster

Ruggan posted:

lol having flashbacks to c sections... there's a reason they put up the curtain. i do not recommend peeking around the curtain

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
i hope DoD mandating vaccines make a big chunk of personnel quit. would be very funny if the most powerful military in the world was crippled by idiots in their own ranks.

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/PoliticusSarah/status/1429787837390626816

Alioth
May 21, 2015
Lmao now is a very fun time to search covid test on google trends. Searches for covid test have surpassed the winter wave search volume

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Alioth posted:

Lmao now is a very fun time to search covid test on google trends. Searches for covid test have surpassed the winter wave search volume

Probably in part because last winter there were state run drive up sites basically everywhere. Now those are all closed and you have to figure out how to get a test on your own.

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum

counterpoint lol

https://twitter.com/AUTISTICWIFE420/status/1429834401278537735?s=19

Alioth
May 21, 2015

Thoguh posted:

Probably in part because last winter there were state run drive up sites basically everywhere. Now those are all closed and you have to figure out how to get a test on your own.

True, but even then you'd find those places by googling covid test

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

god these people need to get lives