Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

if americans had been in america instead of somewhere else they would be in america right now

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/yourboygus1/status/1429515296407265281

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

i want to hang out with monica

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

titty_baby_ posted:

At the grocery store today my gf was buying collard greens and the cashier was like "wow, I've never seen anything like this before. We don't have these in indiana" and my mind pinged a little.

They're mostly a southern thing, I've seen beet and mustard greens here but very rarely see collard greens, which I'm fine with because let's be real for a minute they arent very good

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Chinatown posted:

i want to hang out with monica

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

They're mostly a southern thing, I've seen beet and mustard greens here but very rarely see collard greens, which I'm fine with because let's be real for a minute they arent very good

I loving love greens and I'll eat all of them every day

Apr 7, 2003

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Epic High Five posted:

We're in California lol

Also fucj u I love greens, just gotta cook em right. Theyre all basically interchangeable anyway idk why gf picked these over kale

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

lol

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

i love greens too. the money that is :twisted:

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

time for the get home from work and skip 500 posts, post

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

Collards are fine, they're just greens so they don't have much flavor and if they taste bad it's because they were cooked bad. Like tofu, just flavor sponges

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I guess collards are more like flavor rags

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

Little flavored shredded paper towels

AppleNippleBOB
May 13, 2007

https://twitter.com/NonAsthetic/status/1429838849379905543?s=20

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

Chinatown posted:

got a sandwich for lunchy

How was it

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
https://twitter.com/NBCNews/status/1429987336868306947?s=20

:texas:

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/AssBoss80085/status/1429952266149171200

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_htnaGN8eOs

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

I have that Ikea table.

It's got good storage.

2DCAT
Jun 25, 2015

pissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssss sssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssss

Gravy Boat 2k

ArmZ posted:

if americans had been in america instead of somewhere else they would be in america right now

:hmmno:

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Good soup! posted:

How was it

Simple, excellent and a steal for $8.50. Its from a full Italian deli market so you can get all your meats, cheeses, prosciutto stuffed peps, pastas, fancy oils, etc.

https://goo.gl/maps/U9aJ2GVa7Fn8vWpb8

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

titty_baby_ posted:

At the grocery store today my gf was buying collard greens and the cashier was like "wow, I've never seen anything like this before. We don't have these in indiana" and my mind pinged a little.

I used to work with a guy from Missouri who pronounced jicama like "ji-comma"

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

what’s this idiot’s problem

Apr 7, 2003

Atoramos posted:

I have that Ikea table.

It's got good storage.

Good table, good cat.

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

Ragequit posted:

Can’t stop being pieces of poo poo for a microsecond

https://twitter.com/justinbaragona/status/1429968471450914821?s=21

lol the refugees would actually be all the people who collaborated with the US military and likely includes a bunch of gangsters and their families. we probably actually don't want the ones that would actually be brought over, just not for the dumb reasons this guy is spewing

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Officer Flintstone

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

If only those kids had guns

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

havent been in mood to grocery so hell yeh pasta night 4 me

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Uncle Wemus posted:

Officer Flintstone

how can u be a cop and get that obease at 32

its just blowing my mind

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

It's not that I'm legit afraid of it happening but I sometimes (too often) think how a car next to me could just roll down the window and murk me. Must have seen some dumb movie/show as a kid cause the thought is like ingrained in my brain.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Bulgakov
Mar 8, 2009

рукописи не горят

Chinatown posted:

how can u be a cop and get that obease at 32

its just blowing my mind

the only cops fit for service are six feet under

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Virgil Vox posted:

time for the get home from work and skip 500 posts, post

Nah reading turmp thread is relaxing in a perverse way. I just skip every other page.

COVID thread is way harder to keep up with.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Virgil Vox posted:

It's not that I'm legit afraid of it happening but I sometimes (too often) think how a car next to me could just roll down the window and murk me. Must have seen some dumb movie/show as a kid cause the thought is like ingrained in my brain.

I mean you could much more easily be killed by the person in the other lane just innocently drifting into you and causing a pile up so there's plenty of poo poo to keep you up at night when it comes to highway driving if you let it.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

SirPablo posted:

Nah reading turmp thread is relaxing in a perverse way. I just skip every other page.

COVID thread is way harder to keep up with.

If I truly read the thread, I'm gonna have to read every post and click on every vlog. I'm just not ready for that kind of commitment

I do sometimes though during vacation

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
reading some new polls by ken and i'm pretty impressed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

I'm glad they censored the foul language