Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/JordanSchachtel/status/1430002745239654402?s=20

imagine being so dumb you make Fauci look good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Good Citizen posted:

lol we're never getting rid of covid because now it's gonna be endemic in enough animal reservoirs that it will always come back

Animal reservoirs, or as I call them, "Americans"

PerniciousKnid
Sep 13, 2006

Tzen posted:

BOTN KF94's reign supreme, have adjustable loops and sizes from toddler to xl

I'm making my kid skip snacks so she can keep her mask on all day, I figured she deserved a mask that has a cute pattern.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

My pet theory is that more public health responsive eras like the 1950's stemmed from a general sheepish trust of authority figures. Good for curing polio, bad for basically every other facet of society. Now it's pretty obvious to see government is nothing more than a front for oligarchs. Conversely, when the medical community has some good advice it's also largely discounted. The solution is obviously to dismantle capitalism but no one wants to listen to the broken clock when it's right twice a day and number needs blood.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Why do you keep posting the same glen greenwald tweets?

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

my god these dumb loving assholes

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Schnorkles posted:

i've had a vague sense of not feeling my best, but that's about it

time to go get tested again

Good luck don't get covid while you get ur test

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
this has to be as stupid as it gets right

Palladium
May 8, 2012

Very Good
✔️✔️✔️✔️

lots of books behind me makes me smart

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Stereotype posted:

lol

lmao

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

WorldsStongestNerd posted:

A. 60 million people are there. The rural population of America by itself would be the 24th most populous country on earth.

B. What a weird thing to say on a leftist forum. I'd imagine the average American doesn't have the resources to move to where they want to be. Education and opportunities are also a factor. Leaving your support network and moving somewhere else would be disastrous if you aren't privileged enough to have afforded an education that would let you get a job there.

Again. I don't understand why a sneering liberal elitist is posting here.

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Where did you grow up?

I'm curious about where you're from because more often than not, when I see poo poo like this, it's garbage bag Vance poo poo trying to justify revanchist political views in a population that should know better.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

is having virtue good

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Tomorrow I will start wearing a mask. You win covid

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Mr Hootington posted:

Tomorrow I will start wearing a mask. You win covid

covid wants us all to wear masks and not go to bars or schools. it is the will of the virus

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Delta-Wye posted:

u cant build an economy based on selling each other pillows

spoken like a true idiot who isn't smoking crack rocks

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Stereotype posted:

:twisted:

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

Schnorkles posted:

i've had a vague sense of not feeling my best, but that's about it

time to go get tested again

I keep hearing people say “I just felt weird” and then popping positive.

meet girls at the store
Nov 4, 2002

Stereotype posted:

we have such sights to show you

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose
I didn't feel good today but then realized I forgot to take my pills. Oops

Apr 7, 2003

ram dass in hell posted:

spoken like a true idiot who isn't smoking crack rocks

When I did utility construction I worked with a guy named Ron who spent his money on his Camaro and also crack.

He was always way happier than I've ever been, maybe he was on to something.

Apr 7, 2003

Once Ron got into an accident on the freeway here and he got the other guy to get out of his car, so he punched him out and drove away and smoked some rock.

Ron was better at life than I am.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Stereotype posted:

Friend,

UnfortunateSexFart
May 18, 2008

𒃻 𒌓ð’‰𒋫 𒆷ð’€𒅅𒆷
𒆠𒂖 𒌉 𒌫 ð’®𒈠𒈾𒅗 𒂉 𒉡𒌒𒂉𒊑

Holey moley Pfizer is finally available for 18+ in my Aussie state as of tomorrow.

Currently 31% of Aussies are fully vaxxed, pathetic but rising fast now.

Ruggan
Feb 20, 2007
WHAT THAT SMELL LIKE?!

Pillowpants posted:

I think I’ve started to realize that it’s not the isolation driving me crazy - I sort of enjoy it….it’s the people that don’t give a gently caress driving me crazy.

There’s just so many and I loving hate them all. It makes me wish the rapture was real.

it’s kinda freeing to not have to socialize with people you don’t want to, or need to fabricate reasons not to

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

one of my greatest accomplishments of this pandemic was getting blocked by both jordan asschatel and alex berenstein in april of 2020

Baddog
May 12, 2001

Topo Chico Debarge posted:

Regarding off label prescription of Pfizer for kids under 12, a pharmacist I know says that pretty much any retail pharmacy would not administer the shot, even with a prescription. They believe that would be true, no matter the store. So they were thinking maybe if the doctor's office does vaccines, but they think it would be unlikely there. Pfizer is frozen, and has to be reconstituted. A doctor's office would not likely have the storage capability.

Teledocs handing out ivermectin scrips are all over, but to get a pediatric vaccine gonna have to just lie I guess.

This is some bullshit.

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
I'm gonna head to the Midwest and sell tubes of horse paste out of the back of my pickup as if they were ears of corns.

Otter_Sauce
Mar 2, 2019

~Yikes~

Ahhhhhh I'm in danger. It's feel real weird to see my county get absolutely turbo hosed.:frogsiren::eek:

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

we got a localish doc who's dumping hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, ivermectin and methylprednisolone via teledoc for every covid case he sees and the medrol is probably the only thing actually doing anything

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2021/08/24/fewer-mainland-nurses-arrive-than-were-expected-hawaiis-hospital-crisis-worsens/

hawaii ordered some nurses on amazon but apparently there are supply line issues with them.

quote:

“At some point very, very soon none of these hospitals will have physical space to take care of these patients,” he said.

On Friday, medical triage tents went up in the parking lot outside Queen’s Medical Center West Oahu after the hospital’s 24-bed emergency room was inundated with 63 patients.

Nearly half were suspected of having COVID.

“It’s like blowing up a balloon,” Ireland said. “Put a little more air in. Put a little more air in. But eventually there’s no more room in that balloon. And it pops.

“And that’s literally where we are with all the hospitals on Oahu for sure.”

anyway i'm just supposed to go on with my life like normal

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

Spoondick posted:

we got a localish doc who's dumping hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, ivermectin and methylprednisolone via teledoc for every covid case he sees and the medrol is probably the only thing actually doing anything

no z-pak? wtf?

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

If we really ever wanted to beat covid we need to just loving hammer on the 6X more likely to get ED point. Just wall-to-wall “COVID-19 BREAKS YOUR DICK!!!!” coverage! That would stop all the antivax horsepaste poo poo in its tracks because nothing is more important to Americans than their dicks. And that includes the girls.

Spoondick
Jun 9, 2000

Stereotype posted:

https://www.hawaiinewsnow.com/2021/08/24/fewer-mainland-nurses-arrive-than-were-expected-hawaiis-hospital-crisis-worsens/

hawaii ordered some nurses on amazon but apparently there are supply line issues with them.

the nurses were in one of those shipping containers and those are super backlogged and have you seen season 2 of the wire?

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

navyjack posted:

If we really ever wanted to beat covid we need to just loving hammer on the 6X more likely to get ED point. Just wall-to-wall “COVID-19 BREAKS YOUR DICK!!!!” coverage! That would stop all the antivax horsepaste poo poo in its tracks because nothing is more important to Americans than their dicks. And that includes the girls.

https://www.bluechew.com promocode cumtown20

Death By The Blues
Oct 30, 2011
At what point are we getting bodies dumped into the everglades as alligators chomp on em?

Zeriel
Nov 6, 2004

Lie about the vax making your dick bigger. CDC didn't mind lying about masks when it suited them.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Death By The Blues posted:

At what point are we getting bodies dumped into the everglades as alligators chomp on em?

Alligators don’t want the Covid.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Alligators don’t want the Covid.

alligators can't get covid

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Stereotype posted:

alligators can't get covid

Not with that attitude.