Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
drat it must be a great time to be a bullshit medicine seller

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Is it normal to have a massive rash around the injection site that's persisted for nearly two weeks? It's, I'd say about the size of a Gamecube disc. Is that firmly in "Consult a doctor" territory?

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators
forysthia was another one of those cute expectation vs reality errors in Contagion. expectation: forsythia, reality: fish tank cleaner, bleach, horse dewormer

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hospitalizations are at the same place they were on February 1st, New Case average is at the same place it was on January 28th, Death average is at the same place it was on March 15th

Peak of the winter wave was January 11th for Hospitalizations, January 9th for New Cases, and January 26th for Deaths

We are 18 or 19 days away from being at the same place we were at the peak of the last wave with Hospitalizations and New Cases (9/11/2021)

We are 48 days away from being at the same place we were at the peak of the last wave with Deaths (10/11/2021)

Open Biden

:911:

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

drat it must be a great time to be a bullshit medicine seller

i hope we just go full-bore into the crazy old-timey quackery like that guy who sold irradiated water as a pain reliever except all it did was make people's lower jaws fall off

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

super sweet best pal posted:

Is it normal to have a massive rash around the injection site that's persisted for nearly two weeks? It's, I'd say about the size of a Gamecube disc. Is that firmly in "Consult a doctor" territory?

I just looked similar up the other day for my 4 year old after her shots, a rash at the site is fine and something you should monitor for a few days, but for 2 weeks? Yeah I'd check in with a doctor on that one.

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/PM_Thornton/status/1427262857255833602?s=20
https://twitter.com/PM_Thornton/status/1427262860388880388?s=20

Zhang Yiwu is right

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

lol got a text from a remote job i applied for that i was pretty excited for

hmm the form they want me to fill out is on a website ive never heard of and asking for some weirdly sensitive info

oh huh the area code of the phone number is from minnesota but the job is located in california

oh this website is apparently notorious for hosting scam job applications

gently caress this

text editor
Jan 8, 2007

I got one that size that persisted for a little over a week on Modern a #2, area felt warm all the time and felt...tough or swollen I guess. Wasn't a rash because it was just red on the surface, the reaction was like below the skin

Bastard Tetris
Apr 27, 2005

L-Shaped

Nap Ghost

Zokari posted:

hmm the form they want me to fill out is on a website ive never heard of and asking for some weirdly sensitive info

oh huh the area code of the phone number is from minnesota but the job is located in california

gently caress this

sever

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

Possibly, but it could also be COVID arm.

Reverend Zero
Mar 8, 2006

nevermind

Reverend Zero fucked around with this message at 05:58 on Aug 24, 2021

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
i gave Death Panel some money and joined their discord and told them about us

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Zokari posted:

gently caress this

Max Titers gets a job

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Der Meister posted:

only the mentally ill can see our plight

we can only watch

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

It can happen. Take a bit of Benadryl if you have some.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

lol cool

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

Spergin Morlock posted:

people are going to end up giving themselves horrific lung diseases lol.

"yes maam i'm afraid you have NDSS. nebulized dumb poo poo syndrome"
Dipshits like this will never, ever admit they're wrong either no matter how much damage they do. People have made their children or pets very sick by flooding their lungs with nebulized/diffused essential oils and they always claim they just need to use even more and the doctors working for big pharma are persecuting them.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

hell yeah dude

Bone Crimes
Mar 7, 2007

deadwing posted:

of course they're building that into their covid miracle cure stacks

i was reading this and felt a crack in my head. H2O2 and iodine? why not isopropyl alcohol and sirracha too?

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Mmmmm.... yeah I'd like a consult if possible. Don't worry too much as long as it doesn't get worse.

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice

lol

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/nytimesworld/status/1429926681112875010?s=20
https://twitter.com/cnni/status/1428763885180440578?s=20
https://twitter.com/abcnews/status/1425898001814331398?s=20
https://twitter.com/business/status/1425314811731091460?s=20

so thirsty to see China infected

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

Stereotype posted:

i gave Death Panel some money and joined their discord and told them about us

Hello Death Panel if you are reading this

In this thread, we love

Emily Oster

Horse paste

Fish tank cleaner

Dog tumor medicine

Radiation caves

Putting kids in schools

My body my choice

Apple flavor

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord
Covid outbreak at the school shooting training one of my elementary schools was hosting.

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Covid outbreak at the school shooting training one of my elementary schools was hosting.

chefs kiss emoji

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

I'm not surprised, our ace-in-the-hole meds like Actemra and Olumiant are starting to go on back order. Might as well give the rad onc department something to do

Lovelyn
Jul 8, 2008

Eat more beans

No, call your healthcare provider!

Has it changed over the 2 weeks? Does it itch, burn?

I really hope I'm getting trolled

If y'all have a reaction please don't wait two loving weeks to ask a healthcare provider about it

Lyndon LaRouche
Sep 5, 2006

by Azathoth

The West is secretly extremely jealous of China's great success (at both Covid and economically).

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة
There's a juvenile barred owl in my front yard who is learning to hoot. :kimchi:

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

Atrocious Joe posted:

so thirsty to see China infected
"We shot ourselves in the dick repeatedly like godamn morons, would you please do it too so we don't fall too far behind?"

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Atrocious Joe posted:

they get called a crazy hermit kingdom by the US for not embracing endemic disease COVID

in 2025 Trump gives a state of the union about how we need to liberate the Beijing-Wellington Axis so they can live in a post-COVID world

i'm an idiot, of course they already called China a hermit kingdom months ago
https://twitter.com/business/status/1400797262977064965?s=20

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

i gave into panic and bought a 3m respirator

silicone thrills
Jan 9, 2008

I paint things

Stairmaster posted:

i gave into panic and bought a 3m respirator

one of us
one of us

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

if china is seriously making a mistake youd think these shitheads would be quietly cheering them on

Owlofcreamcheese
May 22, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
Buglord

Zokari posted:

chefs kiss emoji

Everyone is told they don’t need to Quarantine because school hasn’t started yet so the rules aren’t in effect???

Kreeblah
May 17, 2004

INSERT QUACK TO CONTINUE

Taco Defender

Atrocious Joe posted:

i'm an idiot, of course they already called China a hermit kingdom months ago
https://twitter.com/business/status/1400797262977064965?s=20

It'd be fun if China were to do something like change their trade/travel regulations to only accept imports or visitors from places that have effectively eliminated COVID (and then also quarantine the gently caress out of them, just in case). Overnight, we'd have the people juicing Number demanding we do whatever it takes to get our cases down in order to not miss out on that Chinese consumer cash that they think is going to start flowing their way any day now.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

hahahahaha holy poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

Strep Vote posted:

There's a juvenile barred owl in my front yard who is learning to hoot. :kimchi:

this is all i could find for ur newfound fortune, please pretend its owls
:parrot::parrot::parrot::parrot::parrot::parrot::parrot: