Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

Killin_Like_Bronson posted:

It's currently a pandemic of the unvaccinated. This is a very important distinction, and this is why the deaths lagging the case counts has been so much lower than every other wave. We're living with covid now, forever. This is the world. Enjoy your hot pockets with the smug satisfaction that you've earned.

:wrong:

:roflolmao: this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

I'm feeling something new...something...I'm happy??!!
Just...just let them be, honey. I'm sure there will be some hilarious election poo poo we can all laugh about.

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

This thread is not at all cspam :sad:

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

skewetoo posted:

:wrong:

:roflolmao: this thread

That's the numbers. The deaths are lower than during similar case counts in waves pre-vaccine. You can ignore that all you want but it's real.

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

Back again with the Pool Yglesias level takes lol move thread to DD, merge with the DD Canada thread. Just put it out of its misery

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Enjoy your hot pockets with the smug satisfaction that you've earned.

i actually upgraded to a premium large size toaster oven about half way through 2020. it can accommodate full sized frozen pizzas, no hot pockets for me :smug:

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

skewetoo posted:

Back again with the Pool Yglesias level takes lol move thread to DD, merge with the DD Canada thread. Just put it out of its misery

How many cases should we have in Canada before restaurants , bowling alleys and bars should open?

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Enjoy your last few days of breathing and thinking properly(lol), covid is here to stay

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

How many cases should we have in Canada before restaurants , bowling alleys and bars should open?

:megadeath::corona::murder::justflu::killing:

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

all those institutions should be destroyed as vestiges of the decadent capitalism era

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

Rutibex posted:

all those institutions should be destroyed as vestiges of the decadent capitalism era

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

You can't answer a question, that's fine, just throw a bunch of emotes like s 12 year old. My kids have some quirks after the pandemic and home schooling, their lack of socialization is showing in the way they talk and interact. You might get some use out of talking to some real people one day soon.

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

Rutibex posted:

I hear communists hate meeting in bars.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.
communists don't bowl

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

You can't answer a question, that's fine, just throw a bunch of emotes like s 12 year old. My kids have some quirks after the pandemic and home schooling, their lack of socialization is showing in the way they talk and interact. You might get some use out of talking to some real people one day soon.

:roflolmao:

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

this is c-spam bruh. it exists so that people can shitpost at each other without eating a probe for it

we're the ones being entirely too serious here.

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

infernal machines posted:

communists don't bowl

Just lol if you don't imagine the ball as the force of the proletariat smashing the bourgeois pins.

Edit:/\/\ fair enough

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

this is c-spam bruh. it exists so that people can shitpost at each other without eating a probe for it

we're the ones being entirely too serious here.

:leavemtg:

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?

I hear communists hate meeting in bars.

no we meet in bars your lame rear end have never heard of

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

Just...just let them be, honey. I'm sure there will be some hilarious election poo poo we can all laugh about.

it turns out all the MPs are landlords

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

If I woke up and every restaurant was on fire it would no joke be one of the happiest days of my life. You infernal?

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

DariusLikewise posted:

communist monthly in my side yard, free open taps

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

skewetoo posted:

If I woke up and every restaurant was on fire it would no joke be one of the happiest days of my life. You infernal?

i'd manage. some of my friends would have a hard time though.

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

DariusLikewise posted:

Probably, I don't know where you live. You don't know the name of the bar my mutual aid group meets in either.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through

skewetoo posted:

lol

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

i'd manage. some of my friends would have a hard time though

That's the fundamental difference between me and u

skipmyseashells
Nov 14, 2020
that you don’t have friends that work in food service?

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
Welp over the weekend I dumped a buttload of cash on gear and supplies for fall activities that can be done solo or in very small very seperated small groups and have decided to skip the entire cyclocross race season. I'm p sure standing around in a huddled mass with a hundred other people waiting for the race to start and then going balls out for an hour just waiting to lowside the bike in a corner and bust my collar bone only to be told 'lol hospitals full no surgery for you it's just gonna heal naturally and ache every time you put pressure on it' is a really loving stupid way to spend my fall.

It sucks I really like racing bikes :(

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

Probably, I don't know where you live. You don't know the name of the bar my mutual aid group meets in either.

its probably some tapas place or something

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

this does seem like a poor time to break a bone.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

hanging out in your friends apartment passing a bottle of cheap booze around the circle while u play kareoke with someones decrepit smartphone is superior to the entire bar scene

edit: maybe not right now because covid, hope u know a guy with a yard

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

pallister and roussin are doing a press conference at 11:30am today to announce "vaccine incentives" but i dont understand, manitoba has 75% of people fully vaccinated, that means pandemic over right guys

Cromulent_Chill
Apr 6, 2009

DariusLikewise posted:

its probably some tapas place or something

Sure, it's whatever makes me terrible

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

EvilJoven posted:

Welp over the weekend I dumped a buttload of cash on gear and supplies for fall activities that can be done solo or in very small very seperated small groups and have decided to skip the entire cyclocross race season. I'm p sure standing around in a huddled mass with a hundred other people waiting for the race to start and then going balls out for an hour just waiting to lowside the bike in a corner and bust my collar bone only to be told 'lol hospitals full no surgery for you it's just gonna heal naturally and ache every time you put pressure on it' is a really loving stupid way to spend my fall.

It sucks I really like racing bikes :(

i also hate this

i wanted to get back into martial arts this fall but ummm......

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

Shitposting can be fun.

Anyway, what the gently caress incentive are they going to announce. I swear if they go backward and now only double vaxxed can go into movie theaters and everything else they originally had and then threw away at the whims of some loving white rural idiots...

..actually that would be spot-on for Manitoba.

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

we are going to build a wall around the rm of stanley and winnipeg is going to pay for it

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

Only double vaxxed can go to Goldeyes games. That will be the only change.

blatman
May 10, 2009

14 inc dont mez

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

Only double vaxxed can go to Goldeyes games. That will be the only change.

triple vaxxed gets to play as oddjob

CrcleSqreSanchz
Aug 21, 2002

Watching someone play an N64 game in this year of our Lord would still be more interesting than watching baseball. Even if they played oddjob.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret
I tried playing grimfall but the loot balancing was terrible and the whole thing is unoptimized.