Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Chrs posted:

I've had kopi luwak before which is the one made from cat poo poo. It was alright but when its brewed the whole room starts to smell like warm poo poo

Turn your coffee pot on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

Chrs posted:

I've had kopi luwak before which is the one made from cat poo poo. It was alright but when its brewed the whole room starts to smell like warm poo poo

I’ve also had it and imho the cat poo poo coffee tastes like watery poo poo water

I’m sure there’s a metaphor in there somewhere

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015
We loved him, we fed him, and we never left him.

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

Garf down, youthful age
That's the way we entergage!

azurite
Jul 25, 2010

Strange, isn't it?!

Big Beef City posted:

Turn your coffee pot on

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Haha check this out. I found a website about Nathen that was clearly totally not written by Nathen. It contains 10 facts about Nathen Mazri. It also has some sort of script running that won't let you copy text from the page (and just replaces it with "Please do not copy text").

https://heightzone.com/nathen-mazri/

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
28 years old? Yeah, you keep telling yourself that.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Yaldabaoth posted:

He's absolutely gonna end up like those two dudes obsessed with their grotesque cosmetic surgery. That's how this is gonna play out, isn't it?

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Big Beef City posted:

He's absolutely gonna end up like those two dudes obsessed with their grotesque cosmetic surgery. That's how this is gonna play out, isn't it?

He's going to get more cosmetic surgery than the two of them combined.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Big Beef City posted:

Yes except he's going to slowly turn into some horrifying Garfield/Scooby Doo hybrid like that movie where Kevin Smith turned Justin Long into a walrus.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
What the hell is Height Zone

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Elephant Ambush posted:

What the hell is Height Zone

I think it's one of those websites created by an algorithm to grab web traffic.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Beats me. It was in the google results for "Nathen Mazri". The phrase "Nathen Mazri girlfriend" caught my eye because :lol:

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Frank Frank posted:

Beats me. It was in the google results for "Nathen Mazri". The phrase "Nathen Mazri girlfriend" caught my eye because :lol:

"Sooner or later, the man will find his soulmate."

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Pastry of the Year posted:

"Sooner or later, the man will find his soulmate."

Yeah see, that's the thing. It absolutely does look like one of those clickbait sites but the answers are 100% pure Nathen.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I think this is the first I've heard of The Brand Guru

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
What are the odds Nathen found/hired one of those clickbait sites to put that out there? That seems very on-brand for him.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

He doesn't have any presence on any of the Brand Guru stuff I can find which seems weird for him.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
Let brand gurus be brand monsters

Lieutenant Dan
Oct 27, 2009

Weedlord Bonerhitler

Yaldabaoth posted:

I think I've had two birthdays since knowing about Nathen and I want to know what Dorian Grey poo poo he's on

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

Let brand gurus be brand monsters

Talk like that will land you in fork jail.

The other possibility is that the whole thing was written by some sort of AI bot that has a writing style more or less indistinguishable from Nathen's which would be equally hilarious.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Frank Frank posted:

The other possibility is that the whole thing was written by some sort of AI bot that has a writing style more or less indistinguishable from Nathen's which would be equally hilarious.

I think it's this.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Nathen's soul mate is garfield though?

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

It's amazing that this is still going!

Also you can screen cap. Plz enjoy Garfse

LordArgh
Mar 17, 2009

Nap Ghost
mneow

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
Y'know, Nathen could've just made a licensed Garfield face pizzamaker dohickey and sold it to the people who make all the other As Seen On TV products and been another weird but successful dude.

Thank God for all of us he didn't do that.

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:
"This is the guy who made a pizza out of my face" is how I got introduced at the adult video awards.

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014

Xaintrailles posted:

"This is the guy who made a pizza out of my face"

-an angry Proactiv testimonial directed at Puff Daddy

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Xaintrailles posted:

"This is the guy who made a pizza out of my face" is how I got introduced at the adult video awards.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

reignofevil fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Aug 24, 2021

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Man I just changed my AV a few months ago

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

SeXTcube
Jan 1, 2009

The sentence is stating that the lasagna and garficcino are also Garfield shaped (false) or that he made the world’s first lasagna and garficcino (half true). A real jikes moment for me.

Agent Escalus
Oct 5, 2002

"I couldn't stop saying aloud how miscast Jim Carrey was!"
He’s smiling way too hard at a statement like that. It’s perfect for Nathen!

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

pseudanonymous posted:

I think it's this.
Yeah, it's either AI-written, or written by someone else with an even worse grasp of the English language than Nathen. All the articles on the site have the same awkward wording.

https://heightzone.com/bachelor-in-paradise-is-david-spade-gay/

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Who or what can challenge, and stand a chance at beating, the corporate juggernauts dominating the world?

This is the guy who put me in lasagna fork jail

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

yr new gurlfrand! posted:

This is the guy who put me in lasagna fork jail

Probably some landmonster

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

mkvltra
Nov 1, 2020

crazy eyes mustafa posted:

This whole affair is a statement against art

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wynott dunn
Aug 9, 2006

What is to be done?

Nathan’s been pushing his book through garf again