Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
she's not really governor of new york until she has her own papier-mâché mountain

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

great article

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass

Joementum posted:

she's not really governor of new york until she has her own papier-mâché mountain

i hope there's a NY mayor museum and poo poo like the covid mountain are forever on display there

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Iron Crowned posted:

Well gently caress. One of the interns found my lunch spot. There I am sitting there enjoying my solitude by the lake and I see someone approaching. Thankfully he complied when I asked him to not come any closer (about 30 feet at that point).

He asked me about the fish and left. I don't want to have to take a mask with me for lunch. This is the exact thing I have nightmares about :negative:
fuuuuck that sucks

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

mod sassinator posted:

i hope there's a NY mayor museum and poo poo like the covid mountain are forever on display there

Wall of Masks

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Tzen posted:

great article

I'd like to think most of the weeping and gnashing of teeth is jealousy for how China defied all the naysayers with the power of Comrade Xi leadership / consistent strategy.

The west comes off as pathetic fatalists by comparison, don't try to change anything!

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

*sighs, reopens Duolingo*

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
https://twitter.com/daveloach2/status/1430249975489908741

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

mdemone posted:

Owl message: I've noticed you haven't been taking your Mandarin lessons

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Things are going well in the factory. Husband of one of the workers has covid so the worker is quarantining. HR is pissed she hasnt returned to work because she does not have symptoms or tested positive. She told HR the doctor said 10 days and she will listen to them.

Worker can not get unemployment and every 3 days receives a "ding" for calling in sick.

We also have a dude who went to some concert this weekend and is hacking and coughing all over. He is refusing to go get tested because he is vaxxed.

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

:goodamen:

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

mdemone posted:

DuoLingo is from Pittsburgh

Random Asshole
Nov 8, 2010

Hollismason posted:

Goddam people are taking horse dewormer and drinking bleach. WTC.

I know, right? They aren't even taking the good horse drugs, like ketamine.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

government isnt supposed to reflect the will of the majority. loving moron

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

Lol. Oh why am I laughing? Just imaging what it would be like if ketamine becomes the next miracle cure.

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020
once again

https://twitter.com/ryanmasri_/status/1280195665302376453

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar
the 2020s have been a hell of a century so far

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

lmao

Apr 7, 2003

lol every time

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/AndrewGiambrone/status/1430249530449092616

Narrator: It wasn't extended

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug

i love living in this country of ours where everyday reality is indistinguishable from blackest satire.

Bearjew
Apr 18, 2017

where's my horse paste

elaboration
Feb 21, 2020

july! loving JULY!!!

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

wait are these people covid positive or just eating horse paste as a preventive measure in lieu of the vax?

Tzen
Sep 11, 2001

Thoguh posted:

Trying to get her to go to the burial but not attend the funeral is going to be my argument. Dunno if I'll win. Throughout the whole last year we've generally been on the same page with COVID but anything involving her family gets dicey.
lol replace family with school for me
spouse is 100% on most things but so adamant that our kid go to school in person
just loving bonkers

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

dew worm posted:

wait are these people covid positive or just eating horse paste as a preventive measure in lieu of the vax?

i think it's the second one

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

mod sassinator posted:

my dentist had the covid mountain poster displayed lol

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

dew worm posted:

Their eating it because it tastes good

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Apr 7, 2003

Judge Dredd Scott posted:

july! loving JULY!!!

Why any kind of "reopening the economy" talk gets endless laughter from me, we've been stuck in permanent "reopening the economy" purgatory for over a year now.

dew worm
Apr 20, 2019

Shear Modulus posted:

i think it's the second one

like I could see a desperate person eating horse drugs to cure covid but my god these people are loving dense

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

governor human resources has logged on to zoom

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006
I know Business Gorillas is advertising his as well, but the company I work for has ridiculous amounts of openings...and 60-70% of our hires are completely remote forever now.

We have openings for Software Engineers and other Computer touching sciency jobs, BD, Energy Management, Engineering, Customer Service, Procurement, HSEQ, Construction and operations Site worker/managers, and all the support functions (Legal, Communications, HR, Accounting, Admins)

So - if you want to work for a large green energy company trying to save the world from oil and gas, with awesome benefits and corporate overlords in another country - reach out to me and I'll see what I can do.

Strep Vote
May 5, 2004

أنا أحب حليب الشوكولاتة

Zurtilik posted:

There's no place worse than this planet. It's horrible here.

The planet is not the problem!

Testvan
Nov 10, 2003
people are dumb and gross

Judakel
Jul 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 9 years!
forum wants boosters
covid plan
forum wants boosters
covid plan

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I got a headache using the horse paste

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I thought scotus already killed it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
*turns crank on tank labeled "pressurized extra strength horse paste, green apple flavor"*

prepare to have a truly unbelievable quantity of horse paste unstoppably flavor-blasted into every hole God gave you.

open wide and say your prayers!