Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

He's no trump but it must be acknowledged that the biden presidency has not been entirely joyless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Mr. Lobe posted:

He's no trump

[Citation really God drat loving needed.]

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

3D Megadoodoo posted:

[Citation really God drat loving needed.]

He's not as funny. I don't like it, but facts are facts

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Kitfox88 posted:

god every single thing about rgb is hilarious. imagine being a tumor elemental and refusing to retire when it's safe to do so, and then after that hosting a wedding for some nobody democrat functionaries during a plague without any protection, just unrestrained i will face no consequences libbrain

and then her trainer doing pushups by the coffin

Trump finding out about her death live after a rally was a special moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knlJWu815C0

e: lol in those comments

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Kitfox88 posted:

god every single thing about rgb is hilarious. imagine being a tumor elemental and refusing to retire when it's safe to do so, and then after that hosting a wedding for some nobody democrat functionaries during a plague without any protection, just unrestrained i will face no consequences libbrain

and then her trainer doing pushups by the coffin

And then to prove that liberals can never learn from their mistakes Breyer is also refusing to retire even though he is also a bajillion years old and the democrats are facing losing congress for another decade

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Feldegast42 posted:

And then to prove that liberals can never learn from their mistakes Breyer is also refusing to retire even though he is also a bajillion years old and the democrats are facing losing congress for another decade

lol my only wish is that i get to watch these idiots get shot by the fash when they take over, before i get shot for being gay

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Animal Friend posted:

e: lol in those comments

this is an Oscar worthy movie scene

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

One More Fat Nerd posted:

Also, Tiny Brontosaurus was recently officially confirmed to be Slashie, so thats a full Dolezal situation.

i confirmed this like 4 years ago!!!

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
What, pray tell, is a Slashie? Are they super into slash fiction or something?

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Animal Friend posted:

That music wasn’t added, right?

There was so much of that poo poo.

https://youtu.be/Xpj1Ubf5T1I

Animal Friend
Sep 7, 2011

Slamhound posted:

That music wasn’t added, right?

There was so much of that poo poo.

https://youtu.be/Xpj1Ubf5T1I

that's a c-span link. i watched it live and it was surreal lmao.

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Its a good thread, it recently got vtuber threads banned!

wrong, FYAD is what got them banned, the PYF sagas thread is where holier-than-thou goons post about how they are the only normal ones in this castle of freaks. it’s like the most sanctimonious thread on SA.

shrike82
Jun 11, 2005

it’s hard to beat QCS for sanctimony

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
lmao I hadn't heard this one and it's incredible

like if it was made up I would never be able to tell because it's spot on

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

DACK FAYDEN posted:

lmao I hadn't heard this one and it's incredible

like if it was made up I would never be able to tell because it's spot on

it's real and it's great

crazy eyes mustafa
Nov 30, 2014
lol it even has the exclamation point

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Dreylad posted:

it's real and it's great

He really is America's president isn't he

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001

Mr. Lobe posted:

He really is America's president isn't he

no man better encapsulates your country.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Dreylad posted:

no man better encapsulates your country.

Yup Trump is the avatar of America

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

america's Stand, 『 T R U M P 』

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Tubgoat posted:

What, pray tell, is a Slashie? Are they super into slash fiction or something?

I dont know all the history, but basically she's an extremely online white lady writer with some kind of serious personality disorder (borderline??) and a penchant for pretending to be a black lady on the internet to play for additional cred in leftist spaces. Likes to tell people to kill themselves or call them sex predators over mild disagreements.

Along with Negromancer (instituted paper bag tests in forum threads, argued that lighter skinned black posters should default defer their opinions to darker skinned ones, got fired/banned for breaking into his employers servers to try and prove Lowtax was skimming cc info) and Koala's March (blatant grifter, had an alt following her around as a cheerleader and pushing people to donate to her patreon, tried to make her paid discord the official discord of TGRS), Slashie/TB (Rachel Dolezal with anger issues) was an integral part in the creation of the now mostly defunct TGRS subforum, originally called "Negrotown".

Edit: its not tgrs anymore, now called "Minority Rapport"

One More Fat Nerd has issued a correction as of 17:38 on Aug 25, 2021

more falafel please
Feb 26, 2005

forums poster

wait I didn't realize slashie wasn't actually black, what the gently caress

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

I dont know all the history, but basically she's an extremely online white lady writer with some kind of serious personality disorder (borderline??) and a penchant for pretending to be a black lady on the internet to play for additional cred in leftist spaces. Likes to tell people to kill themselves or call them sex predators over mild disagreements.

Along with Negromancer (instituted paper bag tests in forum threads, argued that lighter skinned black posters should default defer their opinions to darker skinned ones, got fired/banned for breaking into his employers servers to try and prove Lowtax was skimming cc info) and Koala's March (blatant grifter, had an alt following her around as a cheerleader and pushing people to donate to her patreon, tried to make her paid discord the official discord of TGRS), Slashie/TB (Rachel Dolezal with anger issues) was an integral part in the creation of the now mostly defunct TGRS subforum, originally called "Negrotown".

TGRS also spawned the shittiest current admin who also hates cspam

What a cesspit

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo
Jesus. :stare:

hawowanlawow
Jul 27, 2009

I just put some grey poupon on a sandwich and remembered that boomers thought it was actually expensive and fancy because of those commercials in the 80s and thought Obama was elitist for eating it lmao

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

hawowanlawow posted:

I just put some grey poupon on a sandwich and remembered that boomers thought it was actually expensive and fancy because of those commercials in the 80s and thought Obama was elitist for eating it lmao

They turned the dude liking Arugala into a multi-week news cycle and it still took him like 3.5 years to figure out they would never come across the aisle to meet him on anything. Just terminal Sorkin brain.

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

more falafel please posted:

wait I didn't realize slashie wasn't actually black, what the gently caress

back in LF slashie tried out claiming to be a few ethnicities before settling on black/jewish

duz
Jul 11, 2005

Come on Ilhan, lets go bag us a shitpost

They turned the dude liking Arugala into a multi-week news cycle and it still took him like 3.5 years to figure out they would never come across the aisle to meet him on anything. Just terminal Sorkin brain.

they wouldnt even come to the white house for a special showing of the movie lincoln!

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

duz posted:

they wouldnt even come to the white house for a special showing of the movie lincoln!

Prolly coulda gotten a few to show if he told them he was watching a showing of Our American Cousin with his back to the door.

Echo Chamber
Oct 16, 2008

best username/post combo
Eve Fartlow

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

DeeDee Megadoodoo

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

People also used to get really mad if you insinuated that TB and slashie were the same person until IIRC Jeffrey finally confirmed it in the past few weeks in in the PYF sagas thread

Kazzah
Jul 15, 2011

Formerly known as
Krazyface
Hair Elf
the attempt to convince the public that “eve fartlow” was a holocaust joke

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Trump’s first press secretary, Sean Spicer, was literally the only practicing Catholic in Trump’s first draft administration and Trump made him wait in the car when they were all meeting the Pope and so he didn’t get the meet the living voice of the God he believes rules over all of life and creation because Trump thought he was a short dweeb and he wanted to look “cool” in front of the Pope.

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

that was the point, it means he didn't have to do a goddamn thing while shaking his head and going 'bipartisanship'

chaleski posted:

DeeDee Megadoodoo

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Bust Rodd posted:

Trump’s first press secretary, Sean Spicer, was literally the only practicing Catholic in Trump’s first draft administration and Trump made him wait in the car when they were all meeting the Pope and so he didn’t get the meet the living voice of the God he believes rules over all of life and creation because Trump thought he was a short dweeb and he wanted to look “cool” in front of the Pope.

Speaking of the Pope him visiting probably led to Boehner (another prominent Republican catholic) retiring from being Speaker of the House

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

:boehner:'s slow steady decline as he just added more and more liquor to his breakfast every morning was pretty hilarious, it's true

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Bret Stephens name searching himself on Twitter, finding a completely anonymous tweet calling him a bedbug, and blowing up about it, including a flopsweaty attempt to very tenuously connect it to the Holocaust by searching "'bed bugs' 'Holocaust'" in Google Books