Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Casey Finnigan posted:

what registry would it be though? maintained by whom? when I got vaccinated I just got a piece of paper

if you're in california, this one: https://myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decon
Nov 22, 2015

Glumwheels posted:

Other states: lol…lmfao. Get hosed chuds.

"I never thought I'd get 'gently caress you; got mine'd! I'm the one that gets to 'gently caress you; got mine' everyone else!"

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

reported

Casey Finnigan
Apr 30, 2009

Dumb ✔
So goddamn crazy ✔

19 o'clock posted:

in Colorado it’s all online and can be looked up afaik

I looked it up and in NJ you can request your immunization record from the NJIIS. I guess the tracking is done by the states themselves

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

euphronius posted:

how do I put edibles into my lungs

aspiration

side-effect: aspiration pneumonia

empty whippet box
Jun 9, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

waking up and checking covid thread like I used to with trump tweets, trying to pretend I'm not going full sicko mode about the worst imaginable news

empty whippet box fucked around with this message at 19:47 on Aug 25, 2021

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

never mind the THc thing was true

rip

Homocow
Apr 24, 2007

Extremely bad poster!
DO NOT QUOTE!

Pillbug
I sure hope this anti-vaccine sentiment disappears after covid disappears

they'll disappear, right?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

euphronius posted:

I don’t know anyone who lives in Idaho so they can get fcuked

More like u da ho!

DR FRASIER KRANG
Feb 4, 2005

"Are you forgetting that just this afternoon I was punched in the face by a turtle now dead?

Sudden Loud Noise posted:

Do not. I repeat - Do not go to Idaho.

I'm gonna come

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://twitter.com/FOX8NOLA/status/1430136967669428227

https://twitter.com/MDHealthDept/status/1430577102307348489

https://twitter.com/NECN/status/1430272449808158720

https://twitter.com/WCMY/status/1430597851005001735

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

In a shocking twist it looks like that drop in COVID cases in Washington state appears to have just been a delay in reporting. I'm just too shocked.

Omnicarus
Jan 16, 2006

Do not come

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Going to hang cbd at my door to ward off Covid

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Aw gently caress

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

just smoke so much cbd you get high off the 0.1% THC present in it

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
I want some edibles.

This state sucks.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Shere posted:

My work did the same thing and I've been delaying submitting my info because they're equally as likely to give me poo poo for continuing to work from home and mask 100% of the time I happen to be in the office as they are to actually mandate people be vaccinated.

Until they want to attach a punitive measure to it I'm not telling them poo poo.

Yeah, I kinda wish I hadn't submitted vaccination proof to my employer because they are using high vaxx rates among employees as a reason to allow people to be in the office and also saying vaxxed people don't have to wear masks or quarantine if exposed. So, uh, yeah, gently caress that.

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

my favorite strain is like 10% cbd and 28% thc

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

mod sassinator posted:

it's actually a little slower and about a week 'late' from the previous 11 day doubling we were seeing. but it's probably more an artifact of hospitals filling and growth naturally 'slowing'

My county has been stuck at ~40 cases a day per 100k population and a 13% positivity rate for about ten days now and I have no idea what would cause us to be at such a high rate, but also remain stable. School started monday though so I assume we'll break through and start going on up soon.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I'm living in the state that will be the last in the nation to legalize it and lemme tell you folks - not great

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

HiHo ChiRho posted:

Well, sir, there's nothing on earth
Like a genuine, bona fide
Apple flavored, paste of Ivermectin
What'd I say?

Ivermectin
What's it called?
Ivermectin
That's right! Ivermectin

Ivermectin
Ivermectin
Ivermectin

I hear those things are made for cows
The paste glides as softly as a cloud
Is there a chance the sheep drench could bend?
Not on your life, my Chuddy friend

What about us brain-dead chuds?
You'll be free from vaccine bugs

Were you sent here by Liberals?
No, good sir, I'm on the level

The ring came off my colloidal silver can
Take my pen knife, my good man

I swear it's America's only choice
Throw up your hands and raise your voice

Ivermectin
What's it called?
Ivermectin
Once again
Ivermectin

But the vaccines track record is unbroken
Sorry, Mom, the mob has spoken

Ivermectin!
Ivermectin!
Ivermectin!
Ivermectin!

Ivan, d'oh!
:monocle:

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

They have the dumbest loving conspiracy theories

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

Zurtilik posted:

I want some edibles.

This state sucks.

They make mega cbd gummies that technically meet the .3% thc limit while still having 5-10mg THC a serving.

Zurtilik
Oct 23, 2015

The Biggest Brain in Guardia
Yeah and there's also Delta-8 stuff, but man, why not just let me enjoy things?

Lacrosse
Jun 16, 2010

>:V

I had a black coworker say 'I wish I could take my kids to Silverwood' and like an idiot I ask 'Why not? Is the drive too far?' and he replies 'No, there's just a whole lot of KKK there'

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

goth smoking cloves posted:

They make mega cbd gummies that technically meet the .3% thc limit while still having 5-10mg THC a serving.

where

Pillowpants
Aug 5, 2006

Pillowpants Kids school posted:

Symptomatic testing is used when a student is showing symptoms of COVID-19 during school;
students should not come to school if they are feeling sick while at home. Some symptoms of the
virus look identical to other illnesses like the cold or flu, and this test tells us whether a
symptomatic student has COVID-19 or not. This is a rapid test, and we receive the results of this
test within 15 minutes. If a student has minimal symptoms and tests negative, they can remain in
school.
Test and stay allows students who have had close contact with a person who tested positive for
COVID-19 while at school to stay in school if the student is not showing symptoms. Instead of
needing to quarantine and miss school, these students will take a daily rapid test while they
remain in school as long as they are not symptomatic. Students participate in test and stay for at
least five days after they may have been exposed.

If a student tests positive for COVID-19, they must quarantine at home for the CDC-
recommended ten days since symptoms appeared or ten days since the positive test before

returning to school. The student must also be without a fever for 24 hours.

What the bullshit is this?

UFOTacoMan
Sep 22, 2005

Thanks easter bunny!
bok bok!

"significantly suppressed CBD efficacy...."

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

are vaccinated people as contagious as non with delta?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

euphronius posted:

its called viral load shedding and information isn't real

you can come up with whatever in this freeform covid 19 fanfic in a highly collaborative organic and dynamic narrative building internetwide

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

euphronius posted:

Yes but maybe not but probably but we aren't sure

floffytoffy
Mar 10, 2007

a cat am I
Respirator crew I've got a question for you!

My dad is a foreign-language teacher who might need to go back to in-person soon. I bought him an envo mask, but he says when he tries to give a practice lecture it unseals because of how much his mouth/face moves around trying to teach proper pronunciation of the different sounds. He's not sold on the half-face respirator because pronunciation and enunciation are so important to his teaching, and even with a speech diaphragm it might be too muffled. Any thoughts on how to keep the seal on an envo in a situation like this? Or should he stick with N95 equivalents? I'll have him bring a corsi cube or similar air filter too.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
I smell weed. My roommate awakens.

McNugget Buddy
Aug 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

euphronius posted:

I think the viral loads are *slightly* less in vaccinated individuals, but whatever study that came from led to "VACCINATED MUCH LESS LIKELY TO SPREAD COVID THAN UNVACCINATED" headlines by the very responsible press

Woodchip
Mar 28, 2010
https://mobile.twitter.com/BauerJournalism/status/1430585631734906883

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

euphronius posted:

Somebody posted a chart the other day showing that they probably are a little less contagious. But still very contagious so the difference is academic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
respirators are allowed at the hangar

come hang out, have a good time