Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

horse paste facebook having their Mr Sunshine moment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

I think we need to shut everything down until we know what's going on

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

oh my god he accidentally took the right medicine

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

skewetoo posted:

I think we need to shut everything down until we know what's going on

in a real pandemic, economies have a way of just shutting it down

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Covid has evolved a protective worm layer

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Shear Modulus posted:

what state is this in

:lol: florida

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

trump

skewetoo
Mar 30, 2003

Want to see the pic kevin

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
it was his intestinal lining :ssh:

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

making GBS threads out my intestinal lining to own the libs

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
https://twitter.com/KTVBBrian/status/1430599563526557701

*extremely theoden voice* Death! Deaatthh!!!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Joementum posted:

ohhh lmfao I thought he accidentally de-wormed himself ahahahaha

RoboChrist 9000
Dec 14, 2006

Mater Dolorosa
So gonna max my titers this weekend. Are there any NY goons in the thread who've already done it? I understand Walgreens is generally the go-to but yeah. I've never done anything like this before so I'd like some pointers besides the obvious stuff about picking a story and sticking with it. I have PMs and all that so feel free to PM me.

floffytoffy
Mar 10, 2007

a cat am I
Can't believe I had to see that worm post while eating lunch but I didn't even blink

I had falafels. Chickpeas are the only good beans.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Joementum posted:

The worst part is that this might be the case. I base that on absolutly nothing as I don't know medicine. But I wouldn't be shocked if shoving horse paste into my intensities caused some wacky poo poo.

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

So Pfizer 1/2, Seems like the consensus is chad moderna for #3 if possible?

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

ohhh lmfao I thought he accidentally de-wormed himself ahahahaha

there is a non-zero number of people who will actually do this though

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

kinda hope that was his intestinal lining, if he's 280 with tape worms imagine how huge he'll get without em

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Covok posted:

The worst part is that this might be the case. I base that on absolutly nothing as I don't know medicine. But I wouldn't be shocked if shoving horse paste into my intensities caused some wacky poo poo.

it absolutely causes you to poo poo out your guts https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rope_worms

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

https://www.tiktok.com/embed/6963658526656957701

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Covok posted:

okay I'm just quoting this to jot down an album title:

"shoving horse paste into my intensities"

please continue

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
I suddenly remember the 4chan post about someone stealing a box of vaccine and injecting them daily, which turned out to be an edit of Resident Evil diary. Part of me kind of wishes I could, just overcharge my goddamn inmune system until I am more than COVID, more than human, more than GOD!

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Joementum posted:

it absolutely causes you to poo poo out your guts https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rope_worms

that loving link posted:

In fact, they are not actual parasites, but instead fragments of mucous membrane shed from the gut following the use of bleach enemas (usually marketed as Miracle Mineral Supplement)

say whu?

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

hell of a thing to read during lunch :yum:

Covok
May 27, 2013

Joementum posted:

Holy poo poo. That can't be good. What are the consequences of making GBS threads out your insteintial muscous?

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Joementum posted:

still wondering about ge cafe after all these years

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
uh oh spaghettios, is india growing in cases again? https://www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/onam-spike-kerala-records-31-445-fresh-covid-infections-highest-since-may-20-101629898312511.html

quote:

Onam spike? Kerala records 31,445 fresh Covid infections, highest since May 20

The last time the State crossed the 30,000- mark was on May 20 when it witnessed 30,491 cases. Wednesday's tally is higher than that which is worrying for the state.

Kerala on Wednesday reported 31,445 new Covid infections, which is an over 30 per cent spike from Tuesday's 24,296 fresh cases. With this, the test positivity rate crossed the 19 per cent mark.

it's been almost 5 months since their april delta surge start... not a good sign for the world if they start a new surge again

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

Covok posted:

Holy poo poo. That can't be good. What are the consequences of making GBS threads out your insteintial muscous?

extreme decrease in the efficiency of boofing

Fireside Nut
Feb 10, 2010

turp

Koirhor posted:

so with israel opening boosties to almost anyone, is current thread consensus to mumble something about taking humira to qualify for 3rd immunocompromised shot or just all out make up a pseudonym for a “first” shot

i got my moderna booster over the weekend. i scheduled online with CVS and checked the immunocompromised checkbox. i actually have something that could maybe, kind of qualify, (but probably not?) so I brought some paperwork on it but was never asked about anything. they just gave me the booster with no questions asked. from what i've read here people seem to have better luck scheduling beforehand online rather than walking in. good luck!

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.

Covok posted:

it'll regenerate but I doubt if it helps your cancer risks on those tissues, which are already relatively high. Alcholics are more likely to get throat cancer, butt bleach enema people are more likely to get rear end cancer.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

cr0y posted:

So Pfizer 1/2, Seems like the consensus is chad moderna for #3 if possible?

you can get pfizer 3 legit and have an official vaccination record that says you got boosted.

then you could get 3 modernas in a more sneaky fashion later

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Covok posted:

if you're lucky you didn't consume enough of the poison to hurt yourself and it'll regrow

if you're stupid you keep doing it and you'll end up making GBS threads yourself constantly, possibly sepsis and/or liver failure

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
This is all going to end up with us masked 24/7 carrying around thermal detonators on our dead rear end desert planet.

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

Fireside Nut posted:

i got my moderna booster over the weekend. i scheduled online with CVS and checked the immunocompromised checkbox. i actually have something that could maybe, kind of qualify, (but probably not?) so I brought some paperwork on it but was never asked about anything. they just gave me the booster with no questions asked. from what i've read here people seem to have better luck scheduling beforehand online rather than walking in. good luck!

i checked "don't know" on the immunocompromised question and it worked fine lol

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Covok posted:

not dying from covid

you just die from complications and that way when you're tabulated via chalk dust on an empty board in a warehouse full of bodies, it counts as a net win instead of making your governor look bad for their election cycles

Rauros
Aug 25, 2004

wanna go grub thumping?

Agean90 posted:

kinda hope that was his intestinal lining, if he's 280 with tape worms imagine how huge he'll get without em

good news! ivermectin doesn't kill tapeworms.

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
hahahaha holy poo poo is the biden admin moving to 6 months boosters?

https://www.wsj.com/articles/biden-...od=breakingnews

quote:

Federal regulators are likely to approve a third Covid-19 shot for vaccinated adults starting at least six months after the second dose rather than the eight-month gap they previously announced, a person familiar with the plans said, as the Biden administration steps up preparations for delivering boosters to the public.

Data from vaccine manufacturers and other countries under review by the Food and Drug Administration is based on boosters being given at six months, the person said. The person said approval for boosters for all three Covid-19 shots being administered in the U.S.—those manufactured by Pfizer Inc. and partner BioNTech SE, Moderna Inc. and Johnson & Johnson —is expected in mid-September.

god drat the data must be looking real bad with breakthroughs past 6 months.

if i got a shot before ~may i would absolutely be doing everything possible to get a booster _right now_

cr0y
Mar 24, 2005

Shear Modulus posted:

you can get pfizer 3 legit and have an official vaccination record that says you got boosted.

then you could get 3 modernas in a more sneaky fashion later

Eh I can't do it "legit" (Pennsylvania, young, not IC). I'd kind of like to avoid waiting another 2.5 months until I hit the 8 month mark per Bidens whatever.

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

It must be taken on a full stomach… Think in terms of burger, fries and a shake. A little extra oil is good, it carries the ivermectin well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

my mom got her 3rd shot the other day and her only side effect was arm soreness

proud to be the son of Maxine Titers